Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Bonbon's swatted several different brushes out of my hands if she sees me coming with them. if I brush her while she's looking elsewhere though she's fine?!

Other things she's started doing over the last day: following me whenever I'm in the kitchen, ramming the back of my legs with her head then running away, learning that people are slow and easily avoided.

yup, I have to wait for peridot to turn around if I want to brush her. if she sees it coming it's Too Scary but otherwise it's okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

it's a cat thing. Seville has one constantly goopy eye, while rocco has neither. certainly bring it up with your vet, but if it's just a regular thing, it's probably nothing to worry about. obviously if one of the non-goops gets goopy, then it may be a concern.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

this cat is a quest NPC

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

research into THE GLARE continues. lots of good data being collected

https://i.imgur.com/rKTwdss.mp4

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Feb 7, 2023

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

a rare look at cat science

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

PIZZA.BAT posted:

research into THE GLARE continues. lots of good data being collected

https://i.imgur.com/rKTwdss.mp4

uh, please send pearl and pocket home

... or please exit my home? yourselfd? although you're welcome to stay, beer's in the frigde

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ofecks posted:

this cat is a quest NPC

hope it's a daily

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Gunshow Poophole posted:

uh, please send pearl and pocket home

... or please exit my home? yourselfd? although you're welcome to stay, beer's in the frigde

lol i've been freaked out a few times seeing them itt and wondering how/why someone else was posting pics of rumble & pierogi

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
feel like there are a lot of black/greystripe combos itt

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?

FAUXTON posted:

hope it's a daily

A terrible giant has taken my treats and hidden them high in the mountains! Oh brave adventurer, will you recover my treats for me?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

a little milk for marcy in the morning, as a treat

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Cat Framed By Stool (2023)

:3:

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Flakey posted:

Cat Framed By Stool (2023)

:3:

what a catte

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

speaking of cats and stools, had to bring Leon to the vet today because I'm seeing signs that he wasn't properly dewormed by the shelter. I then proceded to squirt the treatment everywhere, and he was able to lick some of it and started foamy drooling and freaking out.

Anyway here's a picture of Leon on stools

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Bandire posted:

speaking of cats and stools, had to bring Leon to the vet today

:taps thread title:

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

graph posted:

:taps thread title:

he's totally fine, I'm just seeing what looks like little tapeworm segments stuck to his butt occasionally. I feel bad that I didn't take him to the vet sooner, but the shelter assured me he had been dewormed. he's been holding steady at 15.7 pounds though so if he does have tapeworms, they aren't slowing him down at all

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Next year's calendar theme idea: Cat Heaven/Nirvana/Utopia/etc.

Inspired by Winston very much wishing that the pulled pork we're having for dinner was for him

and me envisioning him looking beyond pleased with himself as ethereal hands apply the sweet sweet nectar to his entire body.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
longteen and her uncle rowdy

rowdy wouldn't look at me

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Frozen Peach posted:

longteen and her uncle rowdy

rowdy wouldn't look at me

how long after that photo was taken did luna bap rowdy

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I'm pretty sure Milly's version of heaven was this house, pre-Butters.

https://i.imgur.com/1SEvmcL.mp4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Welp that went poorly, Bonbon got so spooked at the carriers even though theyve been sitting out the last few days that she just freaked and I had to reschedule the vet. :(

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shifty Pony posted:

Next year's calendar theme idea: Cat Heaven/Nirvana/Utopia/etc.

Inspired by Winston very much wishing that the pulled pork we're having for dinner was for him

january 2024: the incident

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can

nudgenudgetilt posted:

She was very well behaved. For once.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

nudgenudgetilt posted:

tippy is the worst. if she can see suzie q she will attack, and he does not enjoy it. he's started to limp, and he's 17 years old for god's sake. that's why i was asking when she might calm this poo poo down.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Base Emitter posted:

A terrible giant has taken my treats and hidden them high in the mountains! Oh brave adventurer, will you recover my treats for me?

yes I will travel to the mountains and retrieve your treats from the pinnacle of Mount Fridge

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Base Emitter posted:

>Yes! You deserve it!
>Do you really need another treat?
>Nah

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

>Yes! You deserve it!
>Nah

>Yes! You deserve it!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

Roosevelt posted:

tippy is the worst. if she can see suzie q she will attack, and he does not enjoy it. he's started to limp, and he's 17 years old for god's sake. that's why i was asking when she might calm this poo poo down.

Luna has started to ease off on Rowdy a bit but only because Samus is always willing and eager to play wrestle, even when Luna is not personally initiating (she usually is). But he's definitely trying to avoid aggroing her more these days and I think he's worn out on being bitten on every biteable surface.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Roosevelt posted:

>Yes! You deserve it!
>Nah

> nah

but thou must!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bun postin

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

dumb brunette posted:

Luna has started to ease off on Rowdy a bit but only because Samus is always willing and eager to play wrestle, even when Luna is not personally initiating (she usually is). But he's definitely trying to avoid aggroing her more these days and I think he's worn out on being bitten on every biteable surface.

I have these two ancient cats, and Nina to her credit will hit her with the claws and even chase her down and punish. but Suzie Q will fight no more forever, so he just keeps getting bullied and doesn’t frigth back :(

in the meantime

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

sometimes they chill out, sometimes cats are rowdy forever (til a spicy newcomer bops sense into them, good bonbon, good pudding)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

hello bun :kimchi:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw bun's so scruffy lookin now. poor lil gal.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i loev cinnamon

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Synthbuttrange posted:

Aw bun's so scruffy lookin now. poor lil gal.

SHE'S NOT SCRUFFY SHE'S JUST MEAN OR OLD

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
where is woobie

where is moo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I have an Oscar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

graph posted:

where is woobie

where is moo

i would like to know this as well