Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

namaste

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I thought this might be an fabrication, but no - real as of 1998

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bbs.excalibur/c/_r3wTiHstnk?pli=1

Tag yourself I am

Nasty Sex System V

PLUGS-R-US checking in

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

late but not only do i want this but i want the buttons to make a loud k-chonk sound when i press them

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wsm-4PP3Cg

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

YOSPOS bitch

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Thanks for the new (to me) music yospos

I've been listening to these guys lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWa1Xi4laYo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

the boomers have turned LinkedIn into work facebook because boomers love nothing more than facebook.

whenever I go on LinkedIn it’s all dumb boomer poo poo just with the memes turned down and “can this person who survived this event get X likes” repost horseshit (which is also dumb boomer poo poo)

to be fair to linkedin when i tell it to stop showing me that garbage it actually does stop showing it to me

just gotta filter out the people posting dumb boomer poo poo. then it's mostly people reposting whatever their marketing dept happens to be pumping out which can sometimes be interesting, at least

this also works because it serves as a reminder to disconnect from recruiters/old coworkers who turned out to be worthless

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I'm all-in on https://masterbootrecord.bandcamp.com/track/himem-sys

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xgk3yMMs7U&t=97s

Antigravitas fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Feb 12, 2023

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLLVjbgKFV4

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

PIZZA.BAT posted:

to be fair to linkedin when i tell it to stop showing me that garbage it actually does stop showing it to me

just gotta filter out the people posting dumb boomer poo poo. then it's mostly people reposting whatever their marketing dept happens to be pumping out which can sometimes be interesting, at least

this also works because it serves as a reminder to disconnect from recruiters/old coworkers who turned out to be worthless

I haven’t tried this but I will because I sometimes have to use LinkedIn regardless of my feelings on it, and I could at least make it better for myself

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Agile Vector posted:

7'2"? everyone else in those panels must be massive

expiration date is in 2010, and AZ licenses don't expire until the bearer's 65th birthday. so that giant must be good about wearing sunscreen

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
gently caress beaten

Sapozhnik fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 13, 2023

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sapozhnik posted:

gently caress beaten

chinese boston dynamics

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

canyoneer posted:

expiration date is in 2010, and AZ licenses don't expire until the bearer's 65th birthday. so that giant must be good about wearing sunscreen

why is it that boomer retirement hell state is set on easy mode?

oh yeah

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Years ago when linked in started there was a post on these forums to put your LinkedIn and you could follow people on it and you could amass a lot of "connections" with random people just so your connection number looks impressive (to who I don't know).

Long story short I have thousands of connections on LinkedIn and don't really know any of them.

Someday I'll purge it, but whatever its a dumb Facebook for people who bought in to the corporate bullshit a little too much.

E: also a bunch of my friends hate LinkedIn cause dudes (some of them married) they worked with keep hitting on them

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

PIZZA.BAT posted:

just unfollow anyone who posts on linkedin, it turns it back into a rolodex of people who might give you a job one day which is the main value of it.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
i got a job from linkedin once and one time a former coworker propositioned me to have an affair with her (i did not accept)

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

fermun posted:

i got a job from linkedin once and one time a former coworker propositioned me to have an affair with her (i did not accept)

This is a pretty good summary of LinkedIn

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

how do you even notice when people post on linkedin? if you're either browsing the newsfeed thing or have notifications turned on you done hosed up

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

super bowl ad featuring cisco's opus 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azCNwGnxq0s

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

best by far of the game imo

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

who owns the rights to that “song”!? it’s the most annoying banger cause you wanna enjoy it but it’s usually a 30 min commitment.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Nuts and Gum posted:

who owns the rights to that “song”!? it’s the most annoying banger cause you wanna enjoy it but it’s usually a 30 min commitment.

Cisco

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

The "Thong Song" guy???

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

there’s a good episode of this american life about a quest to find the writer of opus one

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

minato posted:

The "Thong Song" guy???

its that weird nerd from The Flash

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

late but the colours and textures of this art style are fantastic and it reminds me of the space age Soviet propaganda posters

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

what kind of beer is not easy to drink???

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

american beer

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

frozen

also sour ales because they're disgusting

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

There are a crapton of hop overload IPAs these days that taste like dollar store lemon dish soap

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

PokeJoe posted:

Ive done a few of these, 500 steps is way too many if you're just generating something. I usually use like 10 steps. You might need to underweight your embedding too

Training a model, not generating an image - 500 steps is an absolute minimum, a lot of released models are trained to 10ksteps+.

Anyway I realized I had been training against the wrong checkpoint, reset it to the original 1.5 ckpt, started from the beginning again for 500 steps and it actually got some semi close-ish results;

You can resume model training after hitting a checkpoint, I will leave it running overnight and see if I can get anything more reliably good at 1500 steps+.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
nice haircut, did a neural network generate it for you

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

3D Megadoodoo posted:

frozen

also sour ales because they're disgusting

alright yeah sours are horrid

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

when u say "not tonight" to Josephine one too many times and u break her heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

alright here we go, peak linkedin stolen from the corporate thread:

Jumpsuit posted:

The latest anti-Taliban weapon is here: All The Scrum Things

warning: may cause psychic damage