Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

hbag posted:

i did it, i saved christmas

:nice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

THANKS lord fifth! this is an amazing package. a yosmas for the ages!

im happy you liked it !! i tried to stalk your post history to compensate for not knowing you (this meant i had to read your are posts, unfortunately)

i tried consulting with my girlfriend to make sure that i got you a tiny version of your actual shitbox because she is a car person, but i guess one or both of us hosed up on that. merry yosmas keep and keep on trucking!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

omg

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

:wth:

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
that hat is dope af

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

god this is so cool!

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the sick hat Jimmy!

In other news it feels like things are winding down. lmk if you haven't gotten anything and I'll check my records for sent status.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

lord fifth posted:

im happy you liked it !! i tried to stalk your post history to compensate for not knowing you (this meant i had to read your are posts, unfortunately)

i tried consulting with my girlfriend to make sure that i got you a tiny version of your actual shitbox because she is a car person, but i guess one or both of us hosed up on that. merry yosmas keep and keep on trucking!
i have actually always admired the e46 m3 and this way I get to own one without sobbing into an empty wallet every day!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

holy poo poo

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

HOT

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE

there’s way more hats from dead companies/products than you’d think.

for example, there’s a handful of Microsoft Golf hats, on eBay which will get you the attention of excitable weird dudes who forgot that there was a video game at one point.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

#whoa

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Double checking, everybody got their thing yase? If so I think we can declare this another yosmas success!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Double checking, everybody got their thing yase? If so I think we can declare this another yosmas success!

done before march!? unheard of. let me know if there are stragglers!

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

my santee got their stuff but then didn't post about it, so none of you got to see the life-size paper mache statue i made of the goatman ha ha you missed out!!

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Lutha Mahtin posted:

my santee got their stuff but then didn't post about it, so none of you got to see the life-size paper mache statue i made of the goatman ha ha you missed out!!

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Lutha Mahtin posted:

suffering from success

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
everything wrapped up ?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i haven't fielded any elf help requests in several weeks.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
guys its the middle of freakin february

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i cant believe its almost christmas already

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

guys its the middle of freakin february

usually it goes into march

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

usually it goes into march

what the gently caress

i dont mean to be rude but yall suck at xmas

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

“god bless this christmas season! Ive got the day off because of arbor day.”

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

rotor posted:

“god bless this christmas season! Ive got the day off because of arbor day.”

p sure i posted "happy easter" in one ghost thread of yosmas past

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
could have been closed weeks ago pretty sure was 100% success this year

happy yosmas!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
thanks for your efforts fuzzy mammal!

see you in 9 months!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hi all, fuzzy mammal has let me know they're stepping down from running yosmas going forward.

they let me know they'll glady share the scripts and google forms and stuff if someone would like to step up and run it. figured we would post this a little early

if you'd like to helm yosmas 2023 let me know in here or in a pm or whatever and i'll get you in touch.

thanks!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i don't have the head room to take this on as coordinator but i hope someone does - i have been looking forward to yos SS

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

what all does one have to do to run a secret santa, anyway? running scripts and makin a post doesn't seem too hard

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
when I did it, I just had people email me and tracked it on a spreadsheet. I don’t know what I was thinking

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh ok i can do that

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I wouldn’t say it worked very well idk

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

you did fine

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

:toot:

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

I'd like to have two 2-terabyte Samsung T7 SSDs in indigo blue and also two 2-terabyte T7 Shield ones in blue (but just for the rubberized cases) for this year's YOSmas :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

new thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4045985&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1