Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

still having some issues this morning, but not as bad as yesterday, and there was some good-sized clumps in the boxes (granted, some of those are from rocco). i'm sure the meds still need time to really get working.

spend the night in bed between my legs, too, which is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I love her little orange chin. :3:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

cat

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

usually when i get home from work both the cats greet me at the door. but today i got home and only pell was there, which was weird. after a couple minutes there was still no sign of noodles, which was concerning right up until i called his name and my (closed!!!!) kitchen cabinets started loving meowing

RAT BASTARD LITTLE MAN

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Somebody finally refilled the birdfeeder

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

Nadja loves laps, but I only get laptime when my partner is at work!

https://i.imgur.com/rQm7zFq.mp4

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Radio! posted:

usually when i get home from work both the cats greet me at the door. but today i got home and only pell was there, which was weird. after a couple minutes there was still no sign of noodles, which was concerning right up until i called his name and my (closed!!!!) kitchen cabinets started loving meowing

RAT BASTARD LITTLE MAN

tippy is a regular prisoner in The Closet

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

yes! yes!!!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

jet would live in the booze cabinet if he could

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

felgs posted:

fat toaster

fatster

aw lawd, he toastin'

Bonbon a pretty kitty

Luxurious floof!

Hi Suzie. I bet he's glaring at Tippy who is rampaging about just off camera

Duckwaffle posted:

https://i.imgur.com/rQm7zFq.mp4

what a needy baby

Radio! posted:

RAT BASTARD LITTLE MAN

naughty noodles!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
pocket has half figured out where the treat box usually hangs out on top of the table

but hasn't put it together that he can just jump up there. he'll do a BIG STRETCH and stand on his hind legs so tall trying to get his paws up on top... but never jumps

i stg this cat lol

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Gunshow Poophole posted:

pocket has half figured out where the treat box usually hangs out on top of the table

but hasn't put it together that he can just jump up there. he'll do a BIG STRETCH and stand on his hind legs so tall trying to get his paws up on top... but never jumps

i stg this cat lol

at least he's got his looks to fall back on

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
I feel like the worst cat mom

Spouse was cutting a ton of onions yesterday for a recipe and I'm feeling the burn, we all are. I see Glitch sitting on the fridge, squinting. I realize her eyes are running and i connect the dots: we accidentally tear gassed the cat and she made it worse by getting up as high off the ground as possible. :cry:

All has been forgiven today but what a poor dumbass

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

seville seems to be doing much better today. he's still going to the boxes more than normal, but he's not going nearly as much and not trying to pee outside it, so that's all good!

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
I had surgery on Monday, and have been gone since Sunday Night. I missed my kitties so much.

I'm on bed rest for a few weeks, and within moments of getting settled in River is between my legs cuddling and purring and it's wonderful

Meanwhile Luna is running around being a monster, but I managed to get this picture of her in the few seconds she held still.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
The charge: passed out while fuzzy. The verdict: guilty.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1075449639110705153/VID_20230215_171157.mp4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Frozen Peach posted:

I had surgery on Monday, and have been gone since Sunday Night. I missed my kitties so much.

I'm on bed rest for a few weeks, and within moments of getting settled in River is between my legs cuddling and purring and it's wonderful

Meanwhile Luna is running around being a monster, but I managed to get this picture of her in the few seconds she held still.

Rest up! Also wtf Lina is huge!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Frozen Peach posted:

kitty nurses :3: (speedy recovery op :) )

luna what happened!!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

cat ready for bed

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Duckwaffle posted:

i only get extra love when my partner is away and ive accepted my place in the ranking order.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

big orange blob

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Big boi

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

smol girl

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

“I’m in a mood and you have to guess what is up”

Earlier:

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

leon being photogenic

idiot sleeping on the bed

and

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

The girls turned four years old today!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Golden

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

PokeJoe posted:

big orange blob

toaster with legs

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

when did toaster get fatte

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

PokeJoe posted:

big orange blob

regal mane!

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Captain Foo posted:

when did toaster get fatte

he didn't

he just learned to sit from lucky

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pudding launched a sneak attack on Bonbon and managed to slurp her several times before he got hissed at and he ran off.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
dangly blob

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Synthbuttrange posted:

Pudding launched a sneak attack on Bonbon and managed to slurp her several times before he got hissed at and he ran off.
not to get your hopes up but the more he tries it the more likely it is bonbon will start liking it and will let him get closer

or it can result in the biggest bap in the history of baps, either/or :v:

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Wear down the opponent with regular and persistent small scale raiding.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:raise:

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I love Rokits chunky tough guy bruiser aesthetic. :3:

Chilling in the hut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
hello, would you please allow her to bite your fingers