Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

:catsalute:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

wtf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

NoneMoreNegative posted:

fucks sake when your brain throws you the worst intrusive thought and you feel terrible about it, why would your own thinkmeat do this to you out of nowhere?

bash it down with meds. works for me (usually)

mystes
May 31, 2006

Its a Rolex posted:

love to vividly remember the time i said something ignorant to an adult when i was a third grader
lol yeah

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Its a Rolex posted:

love to vividly remember the time i said something ignorant to an adult when i was a third grader

i still feel bad about my reaction the first time i saw a black person when i was like 1 year old. i dont remember it but my mum has mentioned it before

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

fucks sake when your brain throws you the worst intrusive thought and you feel terrible about it, why would your own thinkmeat do this to you out of nowhere?
usually from trauma

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

god this 'Cut Meat' Steamed Hams is almost Lynchian

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

bash it down with meds. works for me (usually)

you heard the good news of alcohol, brother?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fart simpson posted:

you heard the good news of alcohol, brother?

idk what’s wrong with me but i get zero pleasant effects from alcohol nowadays.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I cant drink beer or wine without massive hangovers, but whiskey is still pleasant

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

The Fool posted:

I cant drink beer or wine without massive hangovers, but whiskey is still pleasant

I prefer death to hangovers at this point in life

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

cjs: two days of this job left. no motivation left!

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

Hey, posting is posting. You emptyquote, I turn my monitor on; what's the difference?
i get this weird thing where half the time when i drink i just get this awful headache after a while, not even the next day. really kills my motivation to day drink, which is cool, but also makes me not wanna drink in general

weed is still cool so long as im doing stuff

mystes
May 31, 2006

Its a Rolex posted:

i get this weird thing where half the time when i drink i just get this awful headache after a while, not even the next day. really kills my motivation to day drink, which is cool, but also makes me not wanna drink in general

weed is still cool so long as im doing stuff
so smoke weed and don't drink? that's probably better for you anyway

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh boy here we go with the hippy dippy “earth medicine” stuff!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

go toke another one, cheech and chong

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
weed is good but its making me watch that infinite steamed hams thing and they mention a ton of exotic foods and now i'm hungry

:goofy:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

weed AND alcohol though

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I can’t drink weed or alcohol for medical reasons

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

Hey, posting is posting. You emptyquote, I turn my monitor on; what's the difference?

mystes posted:

so smoke weed and don't drink? that's probably better for you anyway

theyre not the same thing but this is usually what i do yes

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

lol hes too tiny. when he sits down hes about the size of a football

so the ramp needs a special seat, they have them for cats and toddlers. it's time for eggy to show up both categories

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cls: found a really good bakery in walking distance from me

gonna start walking there for fresh bread daily and remember doing this in Europe all the time

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

thats a lot of carbs!

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

i recently found out the brazilian bakery down the street does awesome dinner rolls for like 4/$1. thinkin bout those rolls

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Achmed Jones posted:

so the ramp needs a special seat, they have them for cats and toddlers. it's time for eggy to show up both categories

he has been peeing in front of the toilet so i think its already something he's thinking about lol

maybe a cat seat would work. i've never actually seen one but i guess it's possible he might actually use it, he is bizarrely intelligent

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

he gets very satisfied too

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

ah, weed village, cougar mountain, milf island. beautiful country

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Vintersorg posted:

thats a lot of carbs!

consider this tho: a wonderful and fresh ciabatta with olive oil, fresh mozzarella, meats, seasoning, and spinach

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

weed town doesn’t look very big

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

most of it went up in smoke

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

President Beep posted:

its growing

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

weed is a very depressing little truck stop of a town

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

consider this tho: a wonderful and fresh ciabatta with olive oil, fresh mozzarella, meats, seasoning, and spinach

i love it!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

you know whats good on sandwiches? watercress.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Captain Foo posted:

This is true, actually. Almost happened again last year, too, but fortunately, the wind shifted away from town.

But yeah, tiny town. I used to laugh at a hiking guidebook that gave directions starting "from the Weed stoplight".

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i don't care for weed as it makes me feel nauseous but i fuckin love whiskey and bourbon and gin

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

President Beep posted:

oh boy here we go with the hippy dippy “earth medicine” stuff!

my weed is processed through a supercritical co2 extraction machine that probably costs a million dollars. your beer was created with lawn clippings eaten by billions of enslaved yeast organisms. you're the hippie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jonny 290 posted:

my weed is processed through a supercritical co2 extraction machine that probably costs a million dollars. your beer was created with lawn clippings eaten by billions of enslaved yeast organisms. you're the hippie

also beard pubes and mold if you buy rogue. soo crunchy