Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Kenny Logins posted:

ligma chaebols

zaibatsu balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

otoh it is kind of an interesting own to have a logo that your products can render but competitors can't. not that that was ever true with that one, but there was absolutely a mac moment where they could have done something of the sort.

haha imagine that logo on the command key or in the menu bar

"press the tombstone key"

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

otoh it is kind of an interesting own to have a logo that your products can render but competitors can't. not that that was ever true with that one, but there was absolutely a mac moment where they could have done something of the sort.

\LaTeX

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/TurnerNovak/status/1629213226666713088

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i’ve been this || close to cancelling my spotify subscription and going back to apple music and this will absolutely be the last straw if they go through with this

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

smdh if you didnt cancel spotify years ago

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
bounced when they gave joe rogan one hundred million dollarydoos, yeah

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol
ok there Sam
https://twitter.com/sama/status/1629880171921563649

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

lol the replies are a mix of "this is a wonderful time to be alive!" and ":thunk:"

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I can see how he would come to this conclusion, the level of intelligence present skyrockets whenever any house pets walk into a room with him

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the universe puts a point into int every 18 months

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

you all laugh, but in exactly 72 months im going to invent quantum memory, break encryption, hack the servers, and ban bob dobbs is dead

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
how are we going to find an elon musk to kill every 18 months

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

waiting with bated breath to find out the replacement strip

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

It's gonna be Gilbert, a strip about an office worker that wants to organize a union.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Wayne Knight posted:

It's gonna be Gilbert, a strip about an office worker that wants to organize a union.

The Further Adventures of Garfield

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

The Fool posted:

:yarr: returns again

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Roosevelt posted:

waiting with bated breath to find out the replacement strip

maybe they'll recruit cboyardee, creator of this classic: :nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6rGUlVvVJ4

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

The Fool posted:

i tried during the great podcastification/joe rogan bullshit, but music licensing is such a gently caress that spotify, as the largest player, still has a lot of poo poo that smaller platforms don't, at least for niche music from emerging markets

the lack of a compulsory license a la radio play for streaming is loving bullshit, and it only benefits majors who _want_ contractual requirements so they can squeeze extra fractional cents out of deals for the biggest artists

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Roosevelt posted:

The Further Adventures of Garfield

i want to see the spin-off of heathcliff, Jimmy

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

i want to see the spin-off of heathcliff, Jimmy

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica
magic leap only has shoddy tech companies as customers

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

wow right as i posted there's a new batch

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lol https://www.andrewsmcmeel.com/amu-severing-relationship-with-dilbert-creator-scott-adams/

quote:

Andrews McMeel Universal is severing our relationship with Dilbert creator Scott Adams. The process of this termination will extend to all areas of our business with Adams and the Dilbert comic strip.

As a media and communications company, AMU values free speech. We are proud to promote and share many different voices and perspectives. But we will never support any commentary rooted in discrimination or hate. Recent comments by Scott Adams regarding race and race relations do not align with our core values as a company.

Our creator-first approach is foundational to AMU, and we deeply value our relationships with our creators. However, in the case with Adams, our vision and principles are not compatible.

:byewhore:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
:rip:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

geez you record one 45 minute podcast calling all black americans racist and promoting segregation you get canceled just like that

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

qirex posted:

geez you record one 45 minute podcast calling all black americans racist and promoting segregation you get canceled just like that

fake news, he only called half of all black people that

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
this is actually Bad News because it means his posting is about to double which is terrible for everyone

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

why are you exposing yourself to it

You know he can't just come in your house and talk at you right

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
another terminally aggrieved idiot has lost his meal ticket and is about to start lashing out at everyone

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
posted as url due to :nws: slurs but this guy found dilbert had racist aim handles associated w/ his email years ago

source (where someone else had remembered this leading to this post being brought up): https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalHumor/comments/11cpv7v/comment/ja6n620/?context=3

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

why'd they censor the second one but not the first

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

at least for niche music from emerging markets

i use bandcamp for that

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

fritz posted:

i use bandcamp for that

+1

i still buy lots of stuff off bandcamp even though i listen to music via yt music too

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1630248431460700162

:yooge: perfect racist rant

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1630186244327227393

lol quintupling down i guess

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
it’s not even may

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
why cant he use his seventeen dimension hyper brain magnetic hypnotism skills to get himself a new book contract?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I clicked through to read the replies to that one out of morbid curiosity and boy. I do not know why you all still go on that website.

Just 100% poo poo demon racists commiserating with him. It took about 10 replies down before I found someone blaming the (((media owners))).

If you still have a Twitter account there's something wrong with you