Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gunshow Poophole posted:

i'm sorry this is still something you're wrestling with, does the vet have like a more concrete diagnosis after all this rigmarole or is it still inconvlusive?
nope. last update was she inserted the catheter and definitely felt *something* in there (could be the last bit of stone clumping in his urethra or some sludge or something), and then the urine started flowing and it was very bloody, so clearly his bladder wasn't feeling great. his kidney levels were elevated, though she's seen worse, but it's pretty common for this issue. they've got him on the good drugs and he's "feeling very happy" so for now they're just going to keep monitoring and wait until his urine starts coming out more normal. she says he'll probably be good to come home monday at the latest, but probably sunday afternoon. she didn't mention the urinalysis from yesterday, but i don't know how salient that is at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

thankfully my cats are not this smart. seville has learned there's delicious food in the garbage can, though, so we've had to keep the under-sink doors held shut

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

look how tiny she is I just love scooping her up and snuggling her then she gets mad

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 24, 2023

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Synthbuttrange posted:

look how tiny she is I just love scooping her up and snuggling her then she gets mad

Tiny cats next to big cats make me so happy!

One more baby Ham for the road

Edit for story:
Despite being an orange boy, ham is pretty smart at getting what he wants. I had to remove all of our door handles and rotate them so he'd stop opening them. He figured that out too. Rotated 90 degrees and he figured that out, too. Finally 90 degrees facing up did the trick.

I haven't opened a door handle normally in 3 years. Now all he can do is pull open every kitchen drawer and cabinet and sleeps in the strainer or on my cereal. Oh and turn on and off the lights.

Queen Gnome fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Mar 3, 2023

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Stickers being mailed to those who DM'd me requesting them. Offer is still open.

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Anyone in the USA wants a Lulu sticker PM me your address and I'll get them off throughout March. Outside of the US I have to charge a bit for mailing it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ham a criminal!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Stickers being mailed to those who DM'd me requesting them. Offer is still open.

oh I wonder if shifty pony can take a stack and toss em in with the calendars next year lol

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Ofecks posted:

cassie no liek FF rando

shes more of a free enterprise girl

quote:

and pls go pee pee ok seville, we are all pulling for you

yeah buddy do the pee, you got this

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

the Mangolorian

chapter 6: moth hunters

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Binary Badger posted:

the Mangolorian

chapter 6: moth hunters

Hey that's a new nickname I hadn't thought of.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

evening seville update: eating and drinking and most importantly peeing. that's about it!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hello everyone i have an announcement about cats: i love them

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

that is all. you are now free to move about the forums

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull
good job seville!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Carth Dookie posted:

Hey that's a new nickname I hadn't thought of.

it's...

Tippy
Tip-Tip
Tippers
Tippance (when she's bad)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well Alby went to the vet today and they're like "I don't know, he has FIC I guess" and now I've got to go back on the ear goo which he hates.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
whenever i see a picture of tippy I’m like
tip tip tip tip tip tip tip tip

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Endless Mike posted:

evening seville update: eating and drinking and most importantly peeing. that's about it!

:) good boy seville keep it up

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

look I’m gonna need all the cats to stop getting sick, ok?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

look I’m gonna need all the cats

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

So pretty!!

My two dummies from back home. Boots is one of the derpiest cats I've ever met and I adore her. She likes to look out the window even when the curtains are drawn...

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!
no good new pictures of luna (she simply moves too fast) but a while ago I bought one of those collapsible beds that has a little cave/covered bed portion when it's not in collapsed form. I brought it out of the bathroom where it's been hanging out due to reasons (other cat keeps getting into luna's food cupboard, so now we're keeping the door closed) and tried to see if luna was interested in it in collapsed form since she's lost a lot of interest in the covered bed part.

she was not. sam sure was though

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

neongrey posted:

shes more of a free enterprise girl

poo poo, same. that's the only rando thingy I've ever played myself. A cat of impeccable taste :hmmyes:

thanks, I love them. what stripey one name?

Khajiit heals chakra for exchange of chicken

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Ofecks posted:

thanks, I love them. what stripey one name?

Beezers! Her full time hobby is loudly yelling to tell my dad how happy she is... constantly. Oh and eating.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Queen Gnome posted:

Beezers! Her full time hobby is loudly yelling to tell my dad how happy she is... constantly. Oh and eating.

excellent name and unit

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Queen Gnome posted:

i love her

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Seville update: he's doing as well as can be. urine us still a bit bloody but that's common. they're going to keep him another 24 hours and assess then

Rocco doesn't seem to mind being solo

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Socks

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

they match

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

excuse me??

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Queen Gnome posted:

:3:

Radio! posted:

excuse me??

same

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Little buddies :3:

Pulled back the blankets to change the sheets. Beep was sleeping under them per usual (almost all day now that it's colder). She was VERY upset and reburrowed herself within seconds.

Came back a few minutes to find and move her but I had to dig even deeper. I've never seen another cat react like a mole on pavement when the blankets are removed.

She's curled up under the blankets behind my knees now.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Beep is incredibly cute holy poo poo :kimchi:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:kimchi:

also same

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Queen Gnome posted:

Little buddies :3:

Pulled back the blankets to change the sheets. Beep was sleeping under them per usual (almost all day now that it's colder). She was VERY upset and reburrowed herself within seconds.

Came back a few minutes to find and move her but I had to dig even deeper. I've never seen another cat react like a mole on pavement when the blankets are removed.

She's curled up under the blankets behind my knees now.

Beep is cold. You monster. You should get her a heating pad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i think rocco finally realized seville hasn't been at home and has spent the last half hour running around the house crying