Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

talk about a NCC 1701 D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

qirex posted:

talk about a NCC 1701 D

mf got a galaxy class dick

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Sagebrush posted:

We know that data's dick works, but do you think he is capable of blasting loads?

fully. functional.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Beeftweeter posted:

i wonder if his loads are big and sticky
they're veritable data lakes

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

fully. functional.

Yeah but he wasn't able to have an orgasm until the borg queen glued skin onto him, so clearly there are varying definitions of what a sex bot needs to be "fully functional."

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

y all are nasty

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah but he wasn't able to have an orgasm until the borg queen glued skin onto him, so clearly there are varying definitions of what a sex bot needs to be "fully functional."

in first contact he wasn't able to feel sensation because his emotion chip wasn't active, that's not the same thing. and even if he could, what does it matter?

he's basically functioning as a mechanical dildo. data by default can't feel anything, and certainly not during TNG season 1 when he bangs tasha yar because she's horny, not him

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

doesn't data weigh some huge amount?

so she would have to go on top

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Only 220 lb according to the internet. He's also incredibly strong so I'm sure he could just hold himself up

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

he also has some kind of levitation device so he can swim

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

pseudorandom name posted:

he also has some kind of levitation device so he can swim

if he weighs 220lb and is the size and shape of a human he should be just as buoyant as a human without the device

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah i wonder what data's dick is like. and, what it smells like. you know, as a joke ha ha

i wonder if his loads are big and sticky, also as a joke. are they stored in his balls ha ha ha they're probably mouse balls i wonder what they feel like

quoting for prosperity

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

haveblue posted:

if he weighs 220lb and is the size and shape of a human he should be just as buoyant as a human without the device

He's the size and shape of like 170 lb human though

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

lets be honest, she probably just told him "ok buzz like a sybian for 30 minutes, and no peeking!"

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Sagebrush posted:

just get him some water wings then

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

data himself says he is trained in "multiple techniques", i'm sure he was able to figure something out

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Beeftweeter posted:

in first contact he wasn't able to feel sensation because his emotion chip wasn't active, that's not the same thing. and even if he could, what does it matter?

he's basically functioning as a mechanical dildo. data by default can't feel anything, and certainly not during TNG season 1 when he bangs tasha yar because she's horny, not him

this whole loving tangent started when someone posted a screenshot of data acting uncharacteristically emotional because he was under the influence of the fuckin' polywater "virus", so either he was 'under the influence' in a way that allowed him to experience orgasm, or - like so many of his other functions and mannerisms - he chose to emulate an orgasm because that was an expected part of fuckin'

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

this whole loving tangent started when someone posted a screenshot of data acting uncharacteristically emotional because he was under the influence of the fuckin' polywater "virus", so either he was 'under the influence' in a way that allowed him to experience orgasm, or - like so many of his other functions and mannerisms - he chose to emulate an orgasm because that was an expected part of fuckin'

yeah, that's the thing — data is a walking, talking human emulator

can he do all of those things? sure, but it's an approximation of expected behavior

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

ps i am so mad they brought the changelings back in picard, it doesn't make any sense

we're told in first contact and insurrection that the enterprise-E basically had nothing to do with the dominion war. why would a bunch of changelings be interested in wiping out the picard bloodline (that the man himself didn't even know existed?)

the answer, of course, is that ds9 was a better show than picard could ever hope to be, but it's loving downright weird that the TNG crew's final adventure is a ds9 follow-up

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Sagebrush posted:

a large human the size of a small human, you say?

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Achmed Jones posted:

y all are nasty

we just want to know if androids cream in electric mmmcreep?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

carry on then posted:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
finished the first season of the ducktales reboot today. i kinda bounced off the first episode when i tried it as it was first coming out, but i recently gave it another go and got into it. it can be legit funny at times, and it also hooks deep into the nostalgia corner of my brain as i watched the original a whole hell of a lot as a kid, and read a shitload of scrooge mcduck comics as a kid too. season finale was surprisingly violent too, they had the kids throwing punches and gyro gearloose shooting a ray gun.

the callbacks to the old disney afternoon/saturday morning cartoons are fun too. darkwing duck as an in-universe tv show, the sky pirates from tale spin show up, also one episode made a sly reference to the gummi bears which i was hell of not expecting lol.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

carry on then posted:

No, a massive humanoid the size of a human of average mass.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Sweevo posted:

lets be honest, she probably just told him "ok buzz like a sybian for 30 minutes, and no peeking!"

he hooked up with Mitch's mom??

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
brent spiner is apparently 5'9 so neither a large nor a small human

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/TerryMatalas/status/1631878281715916800

god drat you matalas don't make me like you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

ps i am so mad they brought the changelings back in picard

lol every thread in yospos and probably wider has you posting about picard

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

echinopsis posted:

it's very fun to rip on because there's a lot to make fun of lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

echinopsis posted:

every thread in yospos is the same except for the cat thread

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
data's dick smells like a burning li-ion battery

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/dril/status/862757324305334273

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN3-__nZ_us

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

My kid and I just read through the hobbit for the 2nd time so I decided to show her these movies and goddamn did I forget about the Aragorn/Arwen love story crap they shoehorned into the films.

She really seems to be enjoying them though.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol just found out they're remaking roadhouse. i just watched that again last weekend. if it's not a shot-by-shot reshoot and banned in theaters then i'm not interested

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
my kid is about to turn 3 and we just showed her ponyo. she has an eye mask she sleeps with that she will pull over her eyes if something is too exciting but for the most part it was just a fantastic journey for her. such a cute movie

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fart Sandwiches posted:

my kid is about to turn 3 and we just showed her ponyo. she has an eye mask she sleeps with that she will pull over her eyes if something is too exciting but for the most part it was just a fantastic journey for her. such a cute movie

I was thinking about showing my kids Ponyo, but I couldn’t remember if it and the other Miyazaki movies were 2 and 4 yo friendly. based on this, we’ll watch it this week! :)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

goddamn did I forget about the Aragorn/Arwen love story crap they shoehorned into the films.

She really seems to be enjoying them though.

lol the ultimate :goonsay:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Beeftweeter posted:

lol wait til you get to episode 3 :shepface:
lol so it was episode 3 I was talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004