Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Elder Postsman posted:

true, but we could also just not say that either

you're trying to just stop all human communication at this rate i feel like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hmm seems tweets stopped embedding

they load on the site tho, but there are requests to https://twitter.com/i/csp_report that reply like

code:
{
    "errors": [
        {
            "message": "Your current API plan does not include access to this endpoint, please see https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api for more information",
            "code": 467
        }
    ]
}
so i guess they rolled something untested to production again lol

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

hmm seems tweets stopped embedding

they load on the site tho, but there are requests to https://twitter.com/i/csp_report that reply like

code:
{
    "errors": [
        {
            "message": "Your current API plan does not include access to this endpoint, please see https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api for more information",
            "code": 467
        }
    ]
}
so i guess they rolled something untested to production again lol

twitter.com is down lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

exe cummings posted:

twitter.com is down lmao

elon, thank you

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Shame Boy posted:

anyway i collect loving rocks and my rocks

head over to the images thread and post a cool rock pic imo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

exe cummings posted:

twitter.com is down lmao

drat you got my hopes up, it still loads for me :(

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

exe cummings posted:

twitter.com is down lmao

bless up

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

t.co is broken and links no longer work on twitter, and i guess for some reason neither do images.

Also I shouldn't be shocked goons haven't heard the parenting phrase 'don't yuck my yum'.

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

Concerning.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Carthag Tuek posted:

dont yuck my yum

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

we’re familiar with the phrase it’s just grating

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dont yuck my yum

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i have literally never heard that phrase before. is it a southern thing it sounds like dixie

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

AnimeIsTrash posted:

dont yuck my yum

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

if you tell my children anything about yumming their yucks i am going to call the police.

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Beeftweeter posted:

i have literally never heard that phrase before. is it a southern thing it sounds like dixie

I dunno, heard it from a west coast parent but there's lots of transplants on the west coast so maybe?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

it's the generalized non-sexual version of "don't kinkshame". I think I've only ever heard it used irl by bdsm people

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

my sister bought me a funko pop for my birthday or something like a decade ago but I didn't know you were supposed to just keep it in the box or whatever, so now it sits on a shelf and falls over if a light breeze passes by.

gunplas are rad because the process of putting them together is soothing and fun. but i don't buy gunplas to speculate on their value increasing.

idk, i can't make fun of funko pops that much because many years ago, i spent like $100 on two yuri on ice nendoroids and they make me happy whenever i see em.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Gnossiennes posted:

my sister bought me a funko pop for my birthday or something like a decade ago but I didn't know you were supposed to just keep it in the box or whatever, so now it sits on a shelf and falls over if a light breeze passes by.

gunplas are rad because the process of putting them together is soothing and fun. but i don't buy gunplas to speculate on their value increasing.

idk, i can't make fun of funko pops that much because many years ago, i spent like $100 on two yuri on ice nendoroids and they make me happy whenever i see em.

cute. anime figs are more respectable than funkos imo

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

OldAlias posted:

cute. anime figs are more respectable than funkos imo

lol i guess i could have gotten yuri on ice funkos instead

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

theflyingexecutive posted:

it's the generalized non-sexual version of "don't kinkshame". I think I've only ever heard it used irl by bdsm people

lol

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Gnossiennes posted:

you can make fun of them because they're ugly

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Gnossiennes posted:

idk, i can't make fun of funko pops that much

sure you can, you're just not tryin hard enough

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

put your back into it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

lol i guess i could have gotten yuri on ice funkos instead

the other ones look way better imo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
collect whatever cringe rear end bullshit you want as long as you understand it only has value to you

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Cold on a Cob posted:

i'm so against collecting stuff i've even started deleting files. i used to think "oh hell i might want to watch/read/review this later" and later never comes. i am putting more emphasis on making sure the irreplaceable poo poo (family photos, important documents, etc) are well protected.

this is the way

embrace the impermanence of life

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cold on a Cob posted:

i'm so against collecting stuff i've even started deleting files. i used to think "oh hell i might want to watch/read/review this later" and later never comes. i am putting more emphasis on making sure the irreplaceable poo poo (family photos, important documents, etc) are well protected.

i'll need my 9th grade report on catcher and the rye someday!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Shaggar posted:

collect whatever cringe rear end bullshit you want as long as you understand it only has value to you

But also if your entire personality revolves around those collections I'm going to have opinions.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Elder Postsman posted:

everyone please stop using this phrase

loving thank you

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Achmed Jones posted:

yucking thank youm

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mystes
May 31, 2006

tom yum my soup

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
tom yum goon

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Mar 6, 2023

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
lmao. there's just no stopping them

can't wait to boost some conversations with tay 2.0

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

i will again double down on accelerationist excitement, this stuff will be put in front of people before it is in any sane sense ready almost no matter what, so genuinely good if people get to see and learn from the cracks in the almost non-existent facade.

to some extent i find this easy to do as it is most likely only loving over affluent idiots even in the worst outcomes.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

what does this even mean lmao

it's an anti kinkshaming battle cry.

edit: there was a whole page after the op

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

i will again double down on accelerationist excitement, this stuff will be put in front of people before it is in any sane sense ready almost no matter what, so genuinely good if people get to see and learn from the cracks in the almost non-existent facade.

to some extent i find this easy to do as it is most likely only loving over affluent idiots even in the worst outcomes.

if it weren't a significant potion of my job to deal with the end results of this poo poo i would probably be a lot more ambivalent about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
lol I was joking to my boss a couple weeks ago about how we could point ChatGPT at our sites and have it do chatbot answers instead of regular search, and welp