Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006

hatty posted:

the Bri*ish

That is how they pronounce it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!
Just double checking how this works as my Xbox All Access has finally been paid off

I can buy a code here: https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-Live-Go...aps%2C96&sr=8-2

And the upgrade it for a buck a month here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade?launchStore=CFQ7TTC0KHS0

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012
Assuming your Gamepass has lapsed. You buy 3 years worth of Gold (and redeem all 3), and then when you want to upgrade to Gamepass it will give you the option to convert for $15 or maybe $1 if you've never done it before

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Someone needs to sticky the gamepass conversion trick in the OP. Also buy cheap turkish codes if you can and get 3 years of gamepass for 120 dollars like me.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

Assuming your Gamepass has lapsed. You buy 3 years worth of Gold (and redeem all 3), and then when you want to upgrade to Gamepass it will give you the option to convert for $15 or maybe $1 if you've never done it before

One question I had is do you need to get 3 years for this to work, or is that just the most financially prudent?

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

TenTwelveTwelve posted:

Yep, my pass has lapsed. Does it need to be 3 years? Do I just buy 3 12 month cards? Where do I get these Tur-Keys?

TenTwelveTwelve
Oct 12, 2012

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

One question I had is do you need to get 3 years for this to work, or is that just the most financially prudent?

Its the most financially prudent.
You have to pay the $15 conversion whether you are converting 1 year or 2 years or 3 years.
3 years is the max.

And has been pointed out there are cheaper ways. But this is what I have done twice since Gamepass started and the most straight forward one ( at least to me)

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

chupacabraTERROR posted:

dehumanize yourself and face to gamepass

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

I didn't even know there was a Robocop game coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WB4Dhdycs

Could be interesting. Or not, we'll see.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It’s made by the people who made the cool looking terminator fps

SUNKOS
Jun 4, 2016

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The important thing about this news, IMO, is that the British are epic fail ftl mad, and also cope.

The country is imploding and the CMA probably won't even be around in a few months. Microsoft & Sony will have to make their cases to a lettuce, or possibly a pile of turnips.

Also any Robocop game should be based on that overly gory parody where he just keeps shooting everyone's dicks off.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Speaking of things imploding, Suicide Squad is (allegedly) getting delayed again: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-03-09/warner-bros-delays-suicide-squad-game-again-after-fan-backlash

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

chupacabraTERROR posted:

It’s a very small club of senior executives in most industries. They may not personally like each other (cryin’ jim’s comment was pretty aggressive) but they still are expected to do right by their shareholders. Sometimes that means doing deals, sometimes it means trying to kill other people’s deals. It’s just how the game is played.

Next time just post the Sonic meme

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

SUNKOS posted:

The country is imploding and the CMA probably won't even be around in a few months. Microsoft & Sony will have to make their cases to a lettuce, or possibly a pile of turnips.

Or worse, Theresa Coffey.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It’s made by the people who made the cool looking terminator fps

That was surprisingly good.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

that game looks totally poo poo and I hope it bombs

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/resident-evil-4-chainsaw-demo/9nlcpt0b9dp8

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

oh gently caress!!!!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://twitter.com/exoprimal/status/1633964241358057474?s=20

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Has anyone ever heard of this?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Yeah.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

RE4 demo sounds dope but I have to say I'm saving my purity for the full release.

But I have totes been body slamming Los Plagos in VR.

acksplode
May 17, 2004

Seltzer posted:

They've been dropping trailers for a couple years now I wanna say. I'm cautiously optimistic. Looks like good dumb fun and Capcom doesn't miss very often these days

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I think it first showed up on a state of play last year or the year before that. Completely forgot about it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

At least it’s on Gamepass

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

RE4 demo was a kickass. Bit more actiony than previous remakes, but still with good horror feels.

I'm also excited about the Ghost Trick Remake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64X3WayQdLw

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Seltzer posted:

It’s the game everyone thought was Dino Crisis at first and then promptly stopped giving a poo poo about after learning it wasn’t

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Lammasu posted:

I tried it too for some punch card achievements. It was pretty fun and I might go back to it but I need to get back to Atomic Heart. I am enjoying it because it's pushing all the right Bioshock buttons but drat, that's a horny fridge.

It can't be that bad. Horny fridge is just a meme. goons are being goons.
*Plays Atomic Hearts*
That was one horny fridge. :stonklol:

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got
oh I always thought it was an EDF knockoff and would've gladly tried it out but 5v5 has my interest plummeting.

the perfect game pass game

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

In case someone needs one, Verizon is doing a similar deal to the next-to-free series S last week. This time its a $450 Series X.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

2024? lol

https://twitter.com/IdleSloth84_/status/1634022740641435651

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Just push it out and move on, looked unsalvageable

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

John F Bennett posted:

I didn't even know there was a Robocop game coming out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WB4Dhdycs

Could be interesting. Or not, we'll see.

Doesnt have the production values or attention to detail that say Cyberpunk does, but still looks really cool! Excited for this one and what will probably be a solid AA FPS.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
is that another arkham style game? Didn't another one just come out that sucked poo poo?

(suicide squad not the robocop one)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Capcom’s multiplayer record is extremely bad. I have zero confidence in this one. Except for maybe Street Fighter series, but even that is deeply flawed as an online game, even if its competitive gameplay is some of the best in gaming. That is one of their only exceptions.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

priznat posted:

is that another arkham style game? Didn't another one just come out that sucked poo poo?

(suicide squad not the robocop one)

It's a terrible looking gaas game unfortuantely. This one is by Rocksteady who did the good Arkham games. Gotham Knights is by WB Montreal who did Arkham Origins. Rocksteady's previous games were really good, but this looks like dogshit.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

the RoboCop game is made by the Terminator devs. Say no more, I am sold.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Wiltsghost posted:

It's a terrible looking gaas game unfortuantely. This one is by Rocksteady who did the good Arkham games. Gotham Knights is by WB Montreal who did Arkham Origins. Rocksteady's previous games were really good, but this looks like dogshit.

oh drat, the rocksteady ones were good. Although they did Arkham Knight which also sucked. Asylum and City were good tho!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Arkham Knight is the best one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Does anyone who made the Arkham games still work there? That poo poo was a long time ago.