Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Gnossiennes posted:

is there a yospos weed thread

ask and ye shall receive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:firstpost:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hmm

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

anyway i dont partake but have fun talking about weed or whatever itt. peace.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

thread disappoints

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

nudgenudgetilt posted:

thread disappoints

well then, show us how to do it

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

four hundred and twenty

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
marihuana

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
haha. weed

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:D

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

fart simpson posted:

anyway i dont partake but have fun talking about weed or whatever itt. peace.

do they have weed in china or is this another freedom xi cruelly keeps from the suffering masses

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
weed is good

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
check this out: deew

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:wom:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

I don’t like to smoke a weed but idk i might check out edibles some day. there’s a nice weed store nearby.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

President Beep posted:

I don’t like to smoke a weed but idk i might check out edibles some day. there’s a nice weed store nearby.

there are weed beverages now too, some of them are pretty good

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
have been on a short break from smoking while i get over this cold/cough. looking forward to getting back to smoking the devil’s lettuce

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

there are weed beverages now too, some of them are pretty good

lol, i saw that they had these canned weed drinks at the local coffee place and i felt all naughty buying one and when i got home with it i realized it only had like a homeopathic amount of cannabinoids or w/e in it and i felt like a huge dumbass and my wife laughed at me. it also tasted bad.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

do they have weed in china or is this another freedom xi cruelly keeps from the suffering masses

it grows wild in some parts of western china, ive heard. people also say if you buy it in the cities the money ends up funding the taliban somehow

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
the thc-o beverages are pretty good, they taste like normal sodas from my experience. if you don't usually smoke weed i would probably only drink half of it though

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

President Beep posted:

lol, i saw that they had these canned weed drinks at the local coffee place and i felt all naughty buying one and when i got home with it i realized it only had like a homeopathic amount of cannabinoids or w/e in it and i felt like a huge dumbass and my wife laughed at me. it also tasted bad.

i've had this one and i liked both the flavor and amount of drugs in it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

like me some dill and some mint

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

like me some dill and some mint

me too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i've had this one and i liked both the flavor and amount of drugs in it

drat looks promising.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

and here i am yet again earnest posting in a fart simpson honeypot thread

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
im on a really lovely connection right now but imagine that I posted the video of that dude blowing smoke at his computer making it blue screen

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

and here i am yet again earnest posting in a fart simpson honeypot thread

im calling the police and giving them the names of everyone itt

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

freaking narc simpson

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

President Beep posted:

freaking narc simpson

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

fark simpson

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

freaking narc simpson

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

President Beep posted:

freaking narc simpson

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
i quit because i had a kid, but i sure do think about it all the time

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

weed good I smoke that poo poo every day. at some point I stopped being able to enjoy it on its own because it would throw me into states of overwhelm by cranking up the sensory volume knob too high, but it’s well enjoyable again with my daily methadone, as that turns the master sensory volume knob down to reasonable levels

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i like cilantro too but i dont think thats a weed

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it is a weed, but not that kind

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
directly manipulating the contents of memory while under the influence is dangerous. don’t toke and POKE

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

ty for delivering us this weed thread!

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i probably need to take a lil tolerance break. i've noticed my tolerance going up up UP lately, but a day or two reset is usually enough to drop it back down for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i was thinking the same until last night when i choked on a hit and immediately went to The Goddamn Moon