Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
:gas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

nudgenudgetilt posted:

i dunno about you folks, but this thread looks like a jamaican restaurant to me

lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
weed and jerk? dont mind if i do.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

can you please stop spamming our cool weed thread with the same goddamn videos you spam in every thread

i’m holding out for the crazy jspanese bike gsng one :f5:

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

i noticed a few shops have weed ice cream now
i would like a weed ice cream i think, should pick some up

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

i’m holding out for the crazy jspanese bike gsng one :f5:

wu tang is for the children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkTtdAdHCw

90s sukeban blowing clouds

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Mar 11, 2023

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I’m now spending a few months in a place without legal weed

pray for mojo

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I’m now spending a few months in a place without legal weed

pray for mojo

if you're in the us the delta 8/10 poo poo is pretty dece.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
also can’t you get the gummies that are 10mg of delta 9 but are heavy enough to be under the 0.3% farm bill limit

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Perplx posted:

also can’t you get the gummies that are 10mg of delta 9 but are heavy enough to be under the 0.3% farm bill limit

yeah. i saw some 20mg thc+40mg cbd in 2.5 fl oz shots too

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you know this is a forum and you can just post things right?

ive also learned this

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
neat thanks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
C A N N A B I S

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when I was younger, the kinds of experiences you could get from getting really high was incredible, and the music appreciation enhancement is difficult to beat

but can’t get anywhere near those effects anymore, and the insatiable appetite it generates is not worth it imo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you ever get so high it actually transforms how you view things? very different to psychedelic hallucinations, more like it’s warping the subjective aspects of your vision, people start to look like muppets and take on different proportions. only been high enough a few times to do this and after a couple minutes you’re back down to just being super stoned, but it’s hosed up

once got too high while on a decent amount of acid and we were on a farm and I went up to the horse and the horses proportions were too hosed up and I just can’t appreciate a horse to this day

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

echinopsis posted:

when I was younger, the kinds of experiences you could get from getting really high was incredible, and the music appreciation enhancement is difficult to beat

but can’t get anywhere near those effects anymore, and the insatiable appetite it generates is not worth it imo

yeah pretty much

I used to smoke 2-3 grams a day which probably isn’t a lot to some heavy users but still way above casual use i guess. it really stopped being fun, and i found myself always trying prepare beforehand to stave off negative thoughts. eventually i was like … why …

I might have a little bit if I am with a group and a joint gets passed around but it’s not the same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what I like about it however is the shift in perception.

it’s been a poo poo day, you’ve finally tidied up after dinner and now I can have a session and be in a totally different headspace within 5 minutes

and, when I am playing music, it feels like it gives me huge amounts of imagination, I go off on such varying tangents rather than the same poo poo over and over like if I am straight

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i like to get high, lie in bed, and rotate spiders

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Gnossiennes posted:

rotate spiders

do what now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you can rotate spiders in your mind, at any time, for no cost

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

https://mobile.twitter.com/bog_chaser/status/1392217933028503554

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

fart simpson posted:

ive also learned this

great can you learn to post next???

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

President Beep posted:

great can you learn to post next???

thats what i just said

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hey it’s not my fault i don’t read things thoroughly.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4uB4yheCoQ

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

just got high and ordered some jamaican patties thanks to this thread

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

nudgenudgetilt posted:

just got high and ordered some jamaican patties thanks to this thread

jamaican me some patties???

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PxtCIMeRMY

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

echinopsis posted:

you can rotate spiders in your mind, at any time, for no cost

the spiders dont want you to know about it!

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
i smoked a weed

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Mr. Crow posted:

i smoked a weed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weed is kinda passé now

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
it was cool when you had to know a guy and you could brag you got the good poo poo that looks exactly the centrefold in high times, not the dirt your friends had

now you get the good poo poo by going to the store early

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
you don't even need to get to the store early, it's literally the same thing every time

which is good for consistency i guess but it kinda takes the fun out of it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

weed is kinda passé now

nah dude. I got a cube of solid snake afghani black hash without spending a couple hours with a joe rogan sounding motherfucker. and before you can say it wasn't legit, I'd cut a bit off to smoke and it was kief green inside, you could see it oxidise

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
restated : getting high via rhe cannabinoid pathway is passé

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Beeftweeter posted:

you don't even need to get to the store early, it's literally the same thing every time

which is good for consistency i guess but it kinda takes the fun out of it

my dispensary never has the same strains as before, so i just pick whatever has a cool name and/or is from a company whose stuff i've liked in the past

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

cws: have not smoked any weed today, trying to get my tolerance down a bit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
as I get older one thing that is more and more of a downer about drugs is how they decimate your memory of the experience

like mdma is loving fun as hell but you can’t remember poo poo

years ago someone mentioned some kind of supplement that was meant to make you remember your trips well but I can’t find what that was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

as I get older one thing that is more and more of a downer about drugs is how they decimate your memory of the experience

like mdma is loving fun as hell but you can’t remember poo poo

years ago someone mentioned some kind of supplement that was meant to make you remember your trips well but I can’t find what that was

cod liver oil?