Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

this guy seems to be doing better. litter was almost entirely large clumps this morning and after treats he went and peed them didn't go back - even yesterday morning he was trying a bunch. he's still on daily pred for another week then we'll reassess but looking good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Endless Mike posted:

this guy seems to be doing better. litter was almost entirely large clumps this morning and after treats he went and peed them didn't go back - even yesterday morning he was trying a bunch. he's still on daily pred for another week then we'll reassess but looking good so far

Good job! My pissbaby still won't behave but we're trying the ear goo again and maybe if it hurts less to go he'll go back to peeing in the litter box.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Roosevelt posted:

nina is the best cat in the world

:kimchi:

comfybeep

I like your kitty sheets. My mom made me some cat-themed pillowcases recently. She was utterly amused that one of the cats on the fabric "has no ears!" I got to explain Scottish Folds to her. Non-cat-people are weirdos.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Waar zijn Joris en Nelis?

Big yawn

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011

Flakey posted:

Waar zijn Joris en Nelis?

Big yawn

Sorry, we were on holiday and only just got back. Joris and Nelis are both happy and confused/annoyed we are back.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

New Probation image dropped

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Also more Lulu stickers getting sent out today

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
Earlier photos of our weirdoes:

Edit: someone is very glad the Cat Toaster Coaster is working again:

GrimSqueaker fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Mar 11, 2023

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
Yayyy :3:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Minnow is a sloppy catnip drunk.

xdice
Feb 15, 2006

Brain was exploring around Raven4277's computer, then I saw him peeking out from behind it:

(that's my desk in the foreground, her computer is on a cart with the shelf on top)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Computer Brain

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Jan and Oriana cuddled. Every time either one woke up there was a bunch of hissing but then they'd get too comfy and tired and go back to sleep.

meanwhile Freya just spent most of the night in the stairwell

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

this puffball is ready to release spores (cat hair) all over my home

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He has such a beautiful mane, but he is lacking the cutness of Lucille and her adorable antennae

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

My brother and sister's combined total of 7 kids from ages 21 to 2 visited all at once and now Pudding and Bonbon are traumatized.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 24, 2023

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Synthbuttrange posted:

My brother and sister's combined total of 7 kids from ages 21 to 2 visited all at once and now Pudding and Bonbon are traumatized.

Poor kitties.

I would also be traumatized.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

:pusheen:

Synthbuttrange posted:

That's too many kids.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1084190807688495185/petal_20230311_200653.mp4

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Theyre visiting for the next week too. Luckily for Pudding and Bon they were horribly allergic

They brought presents tho

___

Advice wanted! Bonbon HATES being brushed? I've tried a bristle brush, a rubber brush and a plastic brush, she hates it! All other cats I know love the hell out of being brushed. Is this just a Bonbon thing I guess? I want her to enjoy stuff. :(

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 24, 2023

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Bandit didn't so much as hate being brushed, but he insisted on biting everything I tried to brush him with. I got one of these brush style gloves and it worked better. YMMV

https://www.amazon.com/Petmate-89801-Furbuster-Grooming-Glove/dp/B008W8INEC

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

the birds are starting to show back up for spring time and this is huge news for Oliver and Rosemary.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
My parents got a couple of cats a while ago! The grey one, Sofus, is a solid lad, with a very dense and glossy coat. The other one, Remus, is just cute as hell.
They were semi-ferals so they're pretty shy.

Bonus Zelda

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Electric Hobo posted:

My parents got a couple of cats a while ago! The grey one, Sofus, is a solid lad, with a very dense and glossy coat. The other one, Remus, is just cute as hell.
They were semi-ferals so they're pretty shy.

Bonus Zelda

Aww new family! :neckbeard:

Oops

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

I wanna palm Beep's little head :3:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

a delightfully low-quality image. almost impressionist.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

relative_q posted:

a delightfully low-quality image. almost impressionist.

Cat enjoying the warmth

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

venthoggin'

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Flakey posted:

I wanna palm Beep's little head :3:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lol

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock
velcro's weird dangle

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

It was a long day of bothering the cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCS8viL-w_Y

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Oct 24, 2023

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Where's Scoops? Where's Mango?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

So pretty and floofy. :pusheen:

Cat Shambhala has arrived in the form of a giant box.