Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
coffee perked me up for a bit, but I’m tired again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Silver Alicorn posted:

coffee perked me up for a bit, but I’m tired again

it is just borrowing energy from the future that you don't have

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I slept a good 8 hours last night and I’m already tired again.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
love to wake up, have a cup of coffee, read my emails then get right back into bed

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
read emails? if it was important it would of been a phone call

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

love to wake up, read my emails then get right back into bed

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

InternetOfTwinks posted:

Have you talked to a doctor about narcolepsy? They've got really good meds for it these days.

maybe I should, I def tick all the boxes, like hypnagogic hallucinations, losing ability to speak, falling asleep from lack of stimulation &c. I used to assume it was just from my meds, which also cause me to nod out, tho I did notice that my fatigue issues got measurably worse after getting Covid(+pneumonia the first time around), so maybe there’s more at play

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

rotor posted:

love to wake up, have a cup of coffee then get right back into bed

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

rotor posted:

love to wake up, have a cup of coffee, read my emails then get right back into bed

this man gets it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
accidentally took like a 5 hour nap lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

I slept a good 8 hours last night and I’m already tired again.

have you considered if you’re low in iron

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Thought I was doing okay with DST this year.

I was wrong. Miles to go before I sleep.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

echinopsis posted:

have you considered if you’re low in iron

i'm probably low on most things

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i’m so tired lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I see all y'all complaining about being tired and so few of y'all posting in the coffee thread.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
yeah im sure no one has thought of that :rolleyes: get a life nerd

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
coffee is just about deferring tiredness. we don’t hide from the truth here.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

i'm probably low on most things

the effect from low iron - mild anaemia - isn’t so much tiredness but exhaustion. doesn’t matter how much you sleep, there’s just no gas in the tank.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s a pain in the rear end to supplement, maybe literally since it causes constipation, but it may be worth finding a solution

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I'm sure most here have heard it before, but I've recently been focusing on 30 minute outside walks every day and have found i only need to nap an extra 3 hours every other day instead of every day. Bright broad-spectrum light is good.

Up until it isn't I guess

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
to get more light in your life surely you can just turn on your monitor

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

think i'm probably just gonna go back to sleep

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

think i'm probably just gonna go back to sleep

get a job, bum!*

*posted while on the clock

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

President Beep posted:

get a job, bum!*

*posted while on the clock

lol

i did get another interview request for *checks email* march 23. maybe i can nap until then

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

https://mobile.twitter.com/wolfpupy/status/391950570174418946

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

saw a crochet of this this week

cant wait to sleep this weekend

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm going to get the courage to walk up to my neighbor's house and politely ask them to take down their loving WINDCHIMES. holy poo poo are those things keeping me up at night.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
have you tried changing your diet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you change your diet ,jerk

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

George posted:

have you tried changing your diet

no. you try putting clothes on a head of lettuce

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

akadajet posted:

I'm going to get the courage to walk up to my neighbor's house and politely ask them to take down their loving WINDCHIMES. holy poo poo are those things keeping me up at night.

css: Went to the neighbor last evening after he got home. he was a little weird about it but took his windchimes down and I had the best sleep I've had in weeks. lady next door gave me kudos because it was keeping her up, too.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
this kid wakes up to drat early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i think because i took two naps yesterday i went to sleep at like 3 am and woke up around 9

still tired. maybe another nap

hail saturday