Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
no wonder it’s so goddamn hot in this house—someone turned the thermostat up two degrees!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

no wonder it’s so goddamn hot in this house—someone turned the thermostat up two degrees!
for real i can tell, albeit in a celsius house

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Kenny Logins posted:

for real i can tell, albeit in a celsius house

oh, I could definitely detect the difference, even in fahrenheit

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i can detect a difference in both celcius and fahrenheit

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Roosevelt posted:

not at -40

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
:pusheen:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yeah well i'm built different

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

yeah well i'm built different

wow check out kelvin costner over here

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
did ~75 miles snowboarding over the course of 5 days at a colorado mountain. somehow did more than last year, although i've been dead tired yesterday/today.

thanks estrogen?

President Beep posted:

i used to throw a 16 back in the day but apparently 15 is commonly where balls top out nowadays and a lot of bowlers are even going down to 14. at least that’s what the esteemed guy at the pro shop told me.

sheesh, here i am not wanting to do anything higher than 10. 14 just felt stupid

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah but I’m a big tough man so I have to use the heaviest available

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imagine if some random dude wearing a leather jacket saw you pick up a 13 when a 16 was right there. he may or may not think you’re a wuss. and you wouldn’t want someone you don’t know to unlikely but possibility think you’re pathetic right???

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

wow check out kelvin costner over here

pleasure kelvin

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

pleasure kelvin

poo poo, there it is.

mystes
May 31, 2006

where I'm from we bowl with a 2

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I just pick up the ball idc what the numbers are unless it feels comically light like a cartoon ball

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

my BP went from 179/118 at worst to 91/62 at worst lmao. over 180/120 and under 90/60 are, according to google, "go to the doctor immediately".

gonna try 4 mg of candesartan a day. it's just that the (8 mg) tablets are loving tiny and i have sausage fingers.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

fart simpson posted:

pleasure kelvin

lmao

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
got back from the doctor and he said my kidneys were spectacular

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Silver Alicorn posted:

got back from the doctor and he said my kidneys were spectacular

Do not go alone on any trips with that doctor.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

a battle with chimichangas

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If your tummy doesn't hurt, how do you even know you're alive?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

sounds like something Bolsonaro would say

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Binary Badger posted:

sounds like something Bolsonaro would say

i wonder if he can talk out of that nose tube

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Beeftweeter posted:

i wonder if he can talk out of that nose tube

Bolsonaro when they accidentally sew his mouth shut: :eyepoop:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wisdom

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

tomorrow is the last day of being in my 30s. planned celebrations tbd

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:getin:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:getin:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

gnatalie posted:

tomorrow is the last day of being in my 30s. planned celebrations tbd

happy birthday gnat :)

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
almost 4 weeks ago I went partially blind from hand foot and mouth in my left eye, I’m happy to report it’s gotten a lot better and now it’s a dark blurry spot instead of a blind spot

hopefully it heals completely, I haven’t heard from the doctor about a follow up yet but that’s free healthcare for you

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

happy birthday gnat :)

thank you! celebration ended up being getting a leg cramp from throwing away a trash bag full of damp grass that was nearly too heavy to pick up. cramp ended quickly and normal activities were resumed soon after

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i’m 42 and still unable to grow a beard. plz respond

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://www.hairaisersshop.com/theatrical-beards-s/1848.htm

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

git apologist posted:

Let your hair grow out for a couple weeks then go to a beard guy and be like “Give it to me straight, what’s the best I can possibly do here?” then go home and cry at the results.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Perplx posted:

almost 4 weeks ago I went partially blind from hand foot and mouth in my left eye, I’m happy to report it’s gotten a lot better and now it’s a dark blurry spot instead of a blind spot

hopefully it heals completely, I haven’t heard from the doctor about a follow up yet but that’s free healthcare for you

gently caress mate. glad things are better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

git apologist posted:

some just weren’t cut out for the bear life