Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Xpost whalecat

Call me georgemael

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lmao

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
I need some advice

I have spent the last week trying to cajole my cat into giving up a urine sample, and she just will not pee in the hydrophobic sand during business hours. And the vet says it's gotta be fresh.

The kidney thing is a lifetime issue, what's the best way to deal with this long term? Do I just need to buy the cage and stick her in it with the pan and ignore the howling 'til she goes?

tax:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Is there a reason the vet won't go in and get the sample themselves? My vet never makes me wait around for a sample, they just go in with a needle and take a sample via bladder.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

PokeJoe posted:

Xpost whalecat

Call me georgemael

george will end up looking like cousin it in half a year

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

Kwyndig posted:

Is there a reason the vet won't go in and get the sample themselves? My vet never makes me wait around for a sample, they just go in with a needle and take a sample via bladder.

When this has happened before they just stuck her in a room and waited. So I guess the answer is no, that's never been offered as an option.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i get to cat sit my friend's cat later this month because he is going on vacation and i am really looking forward to it.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

why din neck long

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
It is a mystery for the ages.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1084944388389617694/VID_20230313_220103.mp4

e: Din noises
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/860972831177572402/1085996102282641488/VID_20230316_190442.mp4

Flakey fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Mar 16, 2023

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Ruby inspects another calico

thanks Gatos!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:haw: Good times!

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

I need some advice

I have spent the last week trying to cajole my cat into giving up a urine sample, and she just will not pee in the hydrophobic sand during business hours. And the vet says it's gotta be fresh.

The kidney thing is a lifetime issue, what's the best way to deal with this long term? Do I just need to buy the cage and stick her in it with the pan and ignore the howling 'til she goes?

I was gonna ask if you could get some of the litter and crate her until she uses it. rowdy had to be crated for a bit after his surgery (he attempted to climb/jump the first day he was home and ripped a claw and I wasn't willing to take any more chances with his more delicate surgery wound) and he acclimated surprisingly fast, though I'm sure the drugs he was on helped

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
Tfw you see a squirrel on the monitor

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They’re getting along ish

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Oct 24, 2023

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Queen Gnome posted:

I love you Beeplington

Synthbuttrange posted:

They’re getting along ish

Hooray!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Queen Gnome posted:

tiny

headde

catte

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Queen Gnome posted:

this is a lemur

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

Heroes Never Die

Mama needs her chicken

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

luna look so smol but we know she's all about raisin cane

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

let her stick her face in the sauce cup at least !

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
plz

that canes

I needs it. also that kitten

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

Heroes Never Die

there's at least two love in that picture

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/nocontextscats/status/1636549500516073477

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Frozen Peach posted:

Mama needs her chicken

Oh man that's the look of a potential thief.

The face she makes when she watches squirrel videos is too funny

But gently caress is taking pets to a new country hard... I just got hit with the worst fees for export. A lot of airlines let you do the fees and stuff yourself but I guess Japan and Emirates want me to use one agent here with fees of 5k usd for two cats. The import agent in the UAE is already expensive so hearing that was a gut punch.

If Beep was quiet, I could fit her in a shoe and sneak her on. Ham is a bit massive for that.

gently caress :( not been this stressed in a long time. Here's to hoping they get along with my boyfriend's cat...and each other.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I discovered something weird about one of our ferals, Littlehead. She still freaks out a lot of the time if you try to pet her but she's perfectly okay with getting her belly fussed.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
cats home i have petted them real good

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

shes here :) cassie catte :)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

neongrey posted:

shes here :) cassie catte :)

:woop:

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Frozen Peach posted:

Mama needs her chicken

Sub coleslaw for toast is the move. :love:

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

That Old Ganon posted:

Sub coleslaw for toast is the move. :love:

Why do they even keep it on the menu? NSXT is love, NSXT is life.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Kvantum posted:

Why do they even keep it on the menu? NSXT is love, NSXT is life.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
a story in three picture

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

Queen Gnome posted:

But gently caress is taking pets to a new country hard... I just got hit with the worst fees for export. A lot of airlines let you do the fees and stuff yourself but I guess Japan and Emirates want me to use one agent here with fees of 5k usd for two cats. The import agent in the UAE is already expensive so hearing that was a gut punch.

If Beep was quiet, I could fit her in a shoe and sneak her on. Ham is a bit massive for that.

gently caress :( not been this stressed in a long time. Here's to hoping they get along with my boyfriend's cat...and each other.

Sorry to hear about all that, good luck to you guys!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

devmd01 posted:

a story in three picture

:3:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Cane's is alright but it bothers me they only offer one type of sauce because I don't like it that much. I don't think it would kill them to offer like 3-4 common choices. I made good progress petting Littlehead today. I think she actually wanted me to pet her after I stopped because she lightly bopped my hand with her paw.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

TOOT BOOT posted:

I made good progress petting Littlehead today. I think she actually wanted me to pet her after I stopped because she lightly bopped my hand with her paw.

✨🥺✨

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
whomst is littlehead op

imagine being this comfortable