Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

where the HECK is the weekend thread??? :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

are you dunkinn uwunoticemesenpai in that image jonny?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Video Nasty posted:

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
weekend thread is taking a nap

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Video Nasty posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4027292

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

mystes posted:

are you dunkinn uwunoticemesenpai in that image jonny?

yah, i run a dunkin donuts gimmick so everybody can keep track of my 8000 toons

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

owned

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
sorry guys i got tricked into going into the office today, got thw weekend thread up as soon as i could

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

>:|

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

yah, i run a dunkin donuts gimmick so everybody can keep track of my 8000 toons

t00nies lol

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

a student yesterday in my own arduino class commented that his potentiometer wasn't working right because every time he turned it one way his computer would go plink-plunk and the arduino lights would turn off. this means he had two of the wires swapped and when he got to one end of the potentiometer travel he was making a direct short between power and ground. kids love shorting things out

…kids, yes

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
drat I haven’t heard anyone call them toons in a long while

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I did an applied electronics class in high school and the two favorite things to do were to burn out led's and make solder sculptures

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
rip lance reddick

too cool for thsi world

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

The Fool posted:

I did an applied electronics class in high school and the two favorite things to do were to burn out led's and make solder sculptures

weird how you didnt ambush ur friends with charged capacitors

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
gently caress, they did it again: project is nowhere near ready to launch and they're just barreling ahead anyways. Except this time it's two at the same time. Gonna make hella OT this month I guess. Wouldn't even be that out of control if I could get people to just leave me the gently caress alone and let me get something done, spending so much time getting pulled from one thing to the other that both are suffering.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

bump_fn posted:

rip lance reddick

too cool for thsi world

its totally hosed. he was only 60

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

bump_fn posted:

rip lance reddick

too cool for thsi world

he really seemed like a good dude. his twitter is him mostly playing with his dogs, doing funny voiceovers and clowning on conservatives

an honorary poster, if not a real one. its the highest honor i can bestow without mentioning what a good actor he was

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The Fool posted:

the worst thing about those nifty LEDs with an inline resistor for 5V is that you assume all the long lead ones you have are that type

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
st patricks day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7kdU24M6iQ

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a 16 seed just beat a 1 lol so there's probably like 3 brackets left in existence

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

a 16 seed just beat a 1 lol so there's probably like 3 brackets left in existence

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

covid sports

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

PokeJoe posted:

covid sports

it’s in your lungs

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i went out for 2 pints of green beer at lunch today and returned to work to join a meeting feeling pretty good

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I think one of my downstairs neighbors died. he must have rotted into the carpet because they pulled all the carpet out over the past few days

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I haven't seen his van or rascal scooter and they've been ripping out all the carpet, so

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
maybe he just did shits all over the carpet??

I mean this is public housing, they don't do full floor rips for nothing

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

i used to have a hoarder live down the hall, trash stacked all the way to the ceiling. they had to pull out all the carpet & drywall.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

rotor posted:

i used to have a hoarder live down the hall, trash stacked all the way to the ceiling. they had to pull out all the carpet & drywall.

sorry but i needed all of those frozen dinners

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor posted:

it's not that because I haven't gotten any warnings about bedbugs or roaches or mice. in a hoarder situation that poo poo spreads and we all get notices and inspections above and adjacent

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's honestly weird I haven't had my annual inspection yet. usually you get 24 hours notice and a building mmanager and a police officer inspect your apartment

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I think that's a mormal thing?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's a good excuse to mop and vaccuum anyway

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rotor posted:

didn’t know my grandma had roommates

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
mormal

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

the real joy was the guy who worked at the fish processing place, oof

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rotor posted:

the real joy was the guy who worked at the fish processing place, oof

i worked at a crab processing place one summer in college and my dad was super strict about me going straight to the shower and doing laundry before i was allowed in the rest of the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY