Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I think we need to get Scoops a kitten
https://i.imgur.com/iPD9vjv.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Also if there's one thing that having a bunch of feral cats hanging around has taught me its that conventional wisdom about feral cats is not always correct. There are four here now, none of them had close human contact until they were months old but they're all pretty well socialized at this point. Which is important because I want them all neutered/spayed.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

happy 8th birthday, Buddy

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Megabound posted:

couchlicker - aphex twin

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Megabound posted:

:catdrugs:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

of course rokit is a pisces

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
I’m at the pool and some dude has a cat in a carrier doing crate training for a eventual flight

no pictures cuz I didn’t want to be a super creep, but we said hi and she seemed p chill so good job cat

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

TOOT BOOT posted:

Cane's is alright but it bothers me they only offer one type of sauce because I don't like it that much. I don't think it would kill them to offer like 3-4 common choices. I made good progress petting Littlehead today. I think she actually wanted me to pet her after I stopped because she lightly bopped my hand with her paw.

awesome! i'm experiencing similar progress with abby myself - this week, first time ever, she followed me and meowed when i stepped away because she wanted more pets

TOOT BOOT posted:

Also if there's one thing that having a bunch of feral cats hanging around has taught me its that conventional wisdom about feral cats is not always correct. There are four here now, none of them had close human contact until they were months old but they're all pretty well socialized at this point. Which is important because I want them all neutered/spayed.

yeah there's absolutely a spectrum of possibilities and outcomes. cats have individual personalities. some ferals can be taught humans are friends, and others can't, and the pace of learning is different, and so on

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

ozzy went to the great fort warms in the sky tonight. the degenerative disease affecting his bones got to the point where he couldn't walk comfortably or stand up properly on his own anymore. his vet thinks his body just couldn't properly metabolize calcium and the minerals needed to grow healthy bones because he was also just straight up missing random teeth that never grew in and his hips were all weirdly shaped and wonky

rest in peace little buddy :(

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Rest in peace Ozzy

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

RIP Ozzy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw Ozzie. Goodnight sweet lil guy.

---

Pudding tried to wrestle Bonbon today and holy god she can scream

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Ozzy :(

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
oh, sweetie :( goodnight, Ozzy

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
Oh dear. Rest well Ozzy.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

oh, I’m so sorry about Ozzy, thanks for butlering him and making sure the vet had a chance to help. rest well floofy guy

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

aww ozzy. I’m sorry :(

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

Poor Ozzy. Sorry to hear about that. :(

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

graph posted:

of course rokit is a pisces

lol

HBday Rokitansky. Please accept pets, just for today

TOOT BOOT posted:

Cane's is alright but it bothers me they only offer one type of sauce because I don't like it that much. I don't think it would kill them to offer like 3-4 common choices.

Popeyes >>> Bojangles >>>>>>> Canes, at least where I live. In town, we have "Chicken Row", a spot on a major thoroughfare that has Canes, Popeyes, and KFC all next to each other. It's also a spot that frequently gets traffic jammed, but I'm not sure how much the fast food places contribute to that because it's close to a bypass interchange. I'm not even ranking KFC because while I would still eat at Canes if presented with no better options, I would rather wait and starve than eat at KFC. Also, I've never been to a Church's Chicken, and I've never heard any opinions about them, either. Oh yeah, the Popeyes here has a loving Coldstone Creamery attached to its side and one of those soda machines where you can mix the flavors (grape Sprite kicks rear end). Mega bonus points.

I really like to eat chicken, so maybe I'm partially a cat. Or :toxogond:

Megabound posted:

:sickos:

devmd01 posted:

a story in three picture

"ooooo what dat?"
"can I has some?"
"awww yissss"

Ofecks fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Mar 18, 2023

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
ozzy :(

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Pudding left lil poopy pawprints leading from the litterbox -.-

GrimSqueaker
Sep 26, 2011
It was sunny outside.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

It's freaking freezing out here, Alby has no interest in escaping the house today.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Kwyndig posted:

It's freaking freezing out here, Alby has no interest in escaping the house today.

yeah it’s 23F here today which is unseasonably cold, and Oliver has decided that laying in the laundry that im actively working on is the right choice.

can’t say I blame him honestly

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

It's a lazy Saturday

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kazinsal posted:

ozzy went to the great fort warms in the sky tonight. the degenerative disease affecting his bones got to the point where he couldn't walk comfortably or stand up properly on his own anymore. his vet thinks his body just couldn't properly metabolize calcium and the minerals needed to grow healthy bones because he was also just straight up missing random teeth that never grew in and his hips were all weirdly shaped and wonky

awww sorry :( rip Ozzy, a pro catte

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Kazinsal posted:

I'm very sorry to hear about Ozzy. I read through your posts about him, and it sounds like you and your mom did a wonderful job giving him a great life despite all his health troubles. Thank you for all you did for him.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i was gone for a week. bigger than before

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Flakey posted:

Sorry to hear about all that, good luck to you guys!

Thank you :shobon:. It's going to cost so much more than I'd planned, but they'll get there safe!

I'm so sorry to hear about Ozzy :( I'm sure all the time he spent you was wonderful. :sympathy:

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Kazinsal posted:

rest well little ozzy

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Antivehicular posted:

I'm very sorry to hear about Ozzy. I read through your posts about him, and it sounds like you and your mom did a wonderful job giving him a great life despite all his health troubles. Thank you for all you did for him.

i also did that, and what a cute little fella ozzy was!

Kazinsal posted:

took these on the 25th but forgot to post until now

merry christmas from ozzie

i'm sad his health condition cut his life so short. my condolences to Kazinsal and Kazinsal-mom.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

thanks everyone. I didn't get to see him too often recently since my mom doesn't live super close anymore but every time I did he'd always try to stop me from leaving, even near the end. gonna miss the happy little fuzzball

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

:eyepop:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wjipoqaH4

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

Go Tippy Go!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

dog could not possibly give less fucks.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

Had a friend over that ham hadn't met before. Naturally, he played it cool and definitely didn't stare at her for an hour from the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

that last photo is especially :discourse: