Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Gonna try to sleep off this debt tonight, then idk, do something to enjoy myself cause it might be a minute before I can actually relax for a weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

corned beef and whiskey for dinner tonight goons

same, went out this afternoon to get wine and whiskey and beer. we're doing corned beef and sauerkraut sliders instead the usual boiled vegetables that no one actually really likes.

gonna go test drive a mazda 5 tomorrow afternoon. it's blue.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Elder Postsman posted:

same, went out this afternoon to get wine and whiskey and beer. we're doing corned beef and sauerkraut sliders instead the usual boiled vegetables that no one actually really likes.

that's a reuben

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

well, yes. that's true.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I just took another 200mg caffeine and some l-tyrosine and some fish oil. and still got a litre of redbull in the fridge

hopefully I can get some work done

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

echinopsis posted:

I just took another 200mg caffeine and some l-tyrosine and some fish oil. and still got a litre of redbull in the fridge

lol countdown to "so i just bought a little meth"

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

somebody let echi know hbag got into his account

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Elder Postsman posted:

gonna go test drive a mazda 5 tomorrow afternoon. it's blue.

i had no idea they discontinued that

e: oh i thought that was the bigger sedan. maybe that was the 6? idk. they're both gone now anyway

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 18, 2023

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Elder Postsman posted:

well, yes. that's true.

I hope you corrected your menu to reflect this error

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
possible weekend plans: trampoline park with the kid. recording some mediocre guitar parts for a shitpost rock album dreamed up by coworkers and i

echinopsis posted:

:O hope your heart is okay

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
she'll be right mate

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

InternetOfTwinks posted:

Gonna try to sleep off this debt tonight, then idk, do something to enjoy myself cause it might be a minute before I can actually relax for a weekend.

the basic problem with this sleep economy is that the sleep debt grows faster than your ability to sleep it off

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
gonna vidya jame a little and catch up on sleep but i also have things to do like renew my car insurance

whatever the case no alarm is going off tomorrow. hell yeah weekend

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

im gonna finish cooking dinner, drink some more beer, and annoy my girlfriend

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
in culmination of my bday week i made myself a steak and baked potato. it was divine. thank you

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

rotor posted:

w00t got home, new 3d printer pen got delivered, ima play with it

update: its fun

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

in culmination of my bday week i made myself a steak and baked potato. it was divine. thank you

heck yes. Heppy barfday garph.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

rotor posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the pokerflat slipmats i ordered and a copy of metroid prime remastered also arrived this week. dang, what a good week

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im getting bloodwork done this weekend

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

rotor posted:

update: its fun

what did u make

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

fart simpson posted:

im getting bloodwork done this weekend

thats not the only work you should get done (you are unattractive) :grin:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

what did u make

idk just random crap.

you can use all kinds of poo poo to make these curved planar shapes, like wine bottles and rolled up plastic sheets, then you can stick em together to make whatever.

im still poo poo at it and its kinda stringy like hot glue but overall its fun.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

graph posted:

oh poo poo

rotor posted:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

rotor posted:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i made a big pot of pasta and now i am enjoying the fruits of my labor and looking forward to how fuckin great it's gonna taste when i reheat the leftovers tomorrow.

no spaghetti regretti

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
saw an estate sale posting, and in the corner of one of the photos is some ham radio stuff, looks wwii-ish. maybe it will be neat, i don't operate lower than 2m but it'd be ebay fodder i suppose

also workin' on the resume, 7 years with a tiny isp is too long

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

went to a hibachi steakhouse and got seated at the sushi bar so we got to watch all the other tables have the big fire flash and the smoking onion train :)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

idk just random crap.

you can use all kinds of poo poo to make these curved planar shapes, like wine bottles and rolled up plastic sheets, then you can stick em together to make whatever.

im still poo poo at it and its kinda stringy like hot glue but overall its fun.

heres a weird thing: the cats desperately want to eat this stuff

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mrs has one of those, it's pretty cool

"hot glue" is kind of an understatement though, you pretty much can't use the one she has without having a window open lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

mrs has one of those, it's pretty cool

"hot glue" is kind of an understatement though, you pretty much can't use the one she has without having a window open lol

really? mines not so bad.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah, it's pretty bad. she got a super cheap one so maybe that's why, but it's literally nauseating

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

yeah, it's pretty bad. she got a super cheap one so maybe that's why, but it's literally nauseating

is it PLA or ABS? ABS is super bad for u, PLA is like nothin

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

she says its PLA which makes sense to me. i don't know for sure, but it definitely has a smell distinct from burning ABS

keep in mind this entire place is like 600 sq ft though

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

today's ADHD tax is an hour of sleep. I turned up to my lesson at 9.00 to discover I booked it at 10.00

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

it's a nice day though 🤷‍♂️

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it took a LOT but I got most of my prof dev done and what I have left is very clear. god i’m releived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
mmm. less pain today