Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Beeftweeter posted:

also hochul kinda sucks but i doubt she'd pardon him

lol yeah, she's just a lib, if anyone asked her she'd say some solemn poo poo like "it brings me no pleasure to see someone incarcerated, but we have to allow the justice system to run its course"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/markedasred/status/1636818589083742208?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

lol drat that guy is the president

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's really funny if Trump actually thinks he's gonna go to jail

someone has to explain to him that he's bulletproof

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

lmao

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

yeah it’s always “my grandpa fell out of a guard tower” or “mao stole my family’s sex slave farm”

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Beeftweeter posted:

everything is so stupid

How the liberal establishment is completely incapable of opposing fascism, exhibit a million

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Fabricated posted:

I don’t think he’s stupid enough to think that he’s going to jail but I absolutely believe his fan club is stupid enough to think he’s going to jail

on the other hand, stan chera

mystes
May 31, 2006

Fabricated posted:

I don't think he thinks that. I think he's specifically trying to make this into a political issue precisely to ensure that it's impossible to arrest him to force him to appear for the indictment.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yeah everyone knows that the SS is where the half-hearted soldiers ended up, lol.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
“sorry, pal, but I’m a conscientious objector”

*spit shines totenkopf pin*

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
i saw a bumper sticker that said something to effect of 'free the jan 6 patriots they didn't get due process'

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

whoa, do their lawyers know this??? this is huge.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

President Beep posted:

whoa, do their lawyers know this??? this is huge.

unfortunately their lawyers were also arrested

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

PokeJoe posted:

unfortunately their lawyers were also arrested

:hellyeah:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
isn’t every ny cop a megachud from staten island who’s gonna actually arrest him

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

DJ Commie posted:

i saw a bumper sticker that said something to effect of 'free the jan 6 patriots they didn't get due process'

i want to sell counter stickers that say suspend the jan 6 insurrectionists from the capitol lawn with all natural hemp

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

nuke the january 6th patriots and take their freedom

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

country broke, watch for insurrectionists

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

President Beep posted:

nuke the january 6th patriots and take their freedom

use the atomics on every jan 6’ers house?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

we don’t need to follow the Great Convention if no one will enforce it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

remembering that few years where they were pushing the "dirty bomb" fear really hard because the only radioactive materials they could prove America's Enemies had was a few train cars full of garbage poo poo ore, so they tried to scare everybody into thinking the north koreans were just gonna make us breathe it and get dick cancer

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1637091582099726338

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/wyattreed13/status/1637463331236618242?s=46&t=TBi_iSImUmzjTxXAKsMEHw

https://twitter.com/andybxxx/status/1637468040353947648?s=46&t=TBi_iSImUmzjTxXAKsMEHw

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
at a previous job a gun-liking coworker took a group of us to a shooting range to shoot various pistols. i had never held a gun before or since. the main thing that surprised me was how incredibly easy it was. i figured i would suck at it, surely it's not just like a video game, the kickback is gonna throw me off, i have no experience and this is a thing people need to train in order to do well. lol nope, any idiot off the street can use one of these things. i'm sure competitive target shooting is hard, but if you just wanna kill some people? dead loving simple

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

at a previous job a gun-liking coworker took a group of us to a shooting range to shoot various pistols. i had never held a gun before or since. the main thing that surprised me was how incredibly easy it was. i figured i would suck at it, surely it's not just like a video game, the kickback is gonna throw me off, i have no experience and this is a thing people need to train in order to do well. lol nope, any idiot off the street can use one of these things. i'm sure competitive target shooting is hard, but if you just wanna kill some people? dead loving simple

its practically point and click !

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

DELETE CASCADE posted:

taking your friend plinking is usually done with cheap ammunition like .22lr which behaves as you say. get like a .45 ACP revolver and it’ll feel exactly like you were thinking the first time you pull the trigger.

not that that changes your point - modern 9mm isn’t too far from .22lr and is quite deadly. and of course rifles handle recoil better by their nature.

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry
I fired an AK74 in Vietnam and yeah a kid could fire that gun

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Trimson Grondag 3 posted:

I fired an AK74 in Vietnam and yeah a kid could fire that gun

Considering they’re designed for 18 year olds to shoot: yeah, they could

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Modern military rifles have way smaller cartridges than they did historically, when the powers that be finally realized that modern armies don’t take pot shots at 1000 yards anymore

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

biggest issue with pistol shooting is size/weight (smaller people are just gonna have more trouble handling a full-sized, steel framed gun blastin' .45 ACP) and trigger pull; old double-action revolvers and poo poo like standard pig issue glocks with 12lb trigger pulls are loving awful to use if you wanna hit poo poo

well, if you wanna hit what you're actually aiming at anyway. cops are really good at ventilating everyone behind and around the target, including other cops

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Cops need heavy trigger pulls because otherwise the dumbasses would be ventilating each other entirely by accident.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Jabor posted:

Cops need heavy trigger pulls because otherwise the dumbasses would be ventilating each other entirely by accident.

There were tons of accidental discharges when cops swapped over from revolvers because they all drew them with their fingers on the triggers (do not do this).

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

ADINSX posted:

There were tons of accidental discharges when cops swapped over from revolvers because they all drew them with their fingers on the triggers (do not do this).

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/dril/status/873264183281889281?lang=en

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

DELETE CASCADE posted:

one of the reasons they became the premier infantry weapon is because training on using them (tho not necessarily maintaining them ofc) is incredibly loving simple aye

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

remember when dipshits were taking pictures of their guns pointed at their dicks with their fingers on the trigger because it OWNED THE LIBS?

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Kitfox88 posted:

remember when dipshits were taking pictures of their guns pointed at their dicks with their fingers on the trigger because it OWNED THE LIBS?

Lol I forgot about that, that was incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/i/status/1637826904874000384