Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fart Sandwiches posted:

old man tries to stay cool, gets tattoo

news at 11

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Fart Sandwiches posted:

old man tries to stay cool, gets tattoo

news at 11

cool bird pic

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I have a big beard and it looks good

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
my beard is like 75% grey now

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
I could grow a righteous beard but it gets insanely itchy if I don’t shave for like 3 days so I never do

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

I could grow a righteous beard but it gets insanely itchy if I don’t shave for like 3 days so I never do

coward

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

the itch is real

like really real

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
omg i cannot sleep this week. wtf???!!!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

the itch is real

like really real

just gotta power through it. it goes away

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

same also i have eczema or something on my upper lip and it flares up if i don’t shave for 4-5 days lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

omg i cannot sleep this week. wtf???!!!!

did you try anything

lol

I have people at my work who can’t sleep and I give them magnesium and they take home but never take them but definitely don’t forget to complain about poor sleep lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

echinopsis posted:

did you try anything

lol

I have people at my work who can’t sleep and I give them magnesium and they take home but never take them but definitely don’t forget to complain about poor sleep lmao

in my exhausted delirium i had it in my head that recovering from norovirus often comes along with insomnia and I couldn’t really find anything online but I’m pretty sure it’s true now.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

prett-y sure.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
might grow my beard back in time for halloween. will be 5 years since i had it full and want to see how grey it will have gotten

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

in my exhausted delirium i had it in my head that recovering from norovirus often comes along with insomnia and I couldn’t really find anything online but I’m pretty sure it’s true now.

ugh, i just got over norovirus and the cramping and inflammation does not help. i think my best sleep happened from being absolutely bored out of my mind for three days

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the buttons on my phone keyboard are too small

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

colonoscopy prep day. i'm am not looking forward to only eating only jello and the gut wrenching shits later tonight.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

KidDynamite posted:

colonoscopy prep day. i'm am not looking forward to only eating only jello and the gut wrenching shits later tonight.
enjoy the good sleep tomorrow

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

hell yeah. i am excited for that color draining tv shutting off fade to SLEEP. i always wake up so happy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

in north america at least you get ~the good drugs~ for a colonoscopy and you get knocked tf out for a deep sleep. considered an upside to the procedure esp. if you have youngish children

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Kenny Logins posted:

in north america at least you get ~the good drugs~ for a colonoscopy and you get knocked tf out for a deep sleep. considered an upside to the procedure esp. if you have youngish children

You definitely don't want to be awake for your youngish children exploring the depths of your rear end with a video camera.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Volmarias posted:

You definitely don't want to be awake for your youngish children exploring the depths of your rear end with a video camera.
you get old enough, the """doctors""" are youngish children!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

Lmao Americans are babies.

Your gut doesn't even have feeling!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Kenny Logins posted:

when my dad had his endoscopy he told the doctor it was the best sleep he had in 20 years

speaking of, i had my endoscopy a bit back and my gastritis is healing nicely since. i also have a little hiatal hernia like pops and my gerd is nerd (nonerosive reflux disease), the most yospos reflux

the gastritis was likely caused by over-treating my neck nerve pain with ibuprofen. thanks to that bad choice and this bad result, i changed my diet to cut out caffeine and dairy, lost a good 10 lbs., and sleep much better with a back pillow, again, like pops

it was also some good rest. i remember the moment things got a little sluggish and thinking 'here weeee gooo' before waking in the recovery area

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

you get old enough, the """doctors""" are youngish children!!

physician, feed thyself!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

physician, feed thyself!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

physician, feed thyself!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Butt doctor, YOU are the children!

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
achievement unlocked: being the only person over 30 jumping around at the trampoline park

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Agile Vector posted:

when my dad had his endoscopy he told the doctor it was the best sleep he had in 20 years

speaking of, i had my endoscopy a bit back and my gastritis is healing nicely since. i also have a little hiatal hernia like pops and my gerd is nerd (nonerosive reflux disease), the most yospos reflux

the gastritis was likely caused by over-treating my neck nerve pain with ibuprofen. thanks to that bad choice and this bad result, i changed my diet to cut out caffeine and dairy, lost a good 10 lbs., and sleep much better with a back pillow, again, like pops

it was also some good rest. i remember the moment things got a little sluggish and thinking 'here weeee gooo' before waking in the recovery area

woah. didnt know caffeine had so many calories

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

fart simpson posted:

woah. didnt know caffeine had so many calories

well, that's the dairy part! the caffeine relaxes everything, which is terrible for reflux

i also cut snacking and alcohol, not that i did much of either

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

it's my understanding i'm approaching the age of lactose intolerance in my family which is also the age of making wine in my family. i gotta get in shape for the next phase of my life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gnatalie posted:

achievement unlocked: being the only person over 30 jumping around at the trampoline park

I am often also that adult

high five mate

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

Man you missed out... That was the best TV show I watched. A livestream of the depths of my own butthole

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

yes yes we've all seen your post history

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

bssoil posted:

Man you missed out... That was the best TV show I watched. A livestream of the depths of my own butthole

i'll take the drugs. thanks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

bssoil posted:

Just ask for the video file.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Achmed Jones posted:

yes yes we've all seen your post history

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

Achmed Jones posted: