Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I know I know not as exciting as a shelf but not all threads can be such certified bangers. I put dirty clothes in it. https://www.target.com/p/round-black-wire-with-natural-wood-handles-floor-basket---brightroom--8482---no-aasa/-/A-83378210. I would have gotten another had I seen one. One for shirts/pants/underwear/socks, one for towels/pajama bottoms. A very complicated system. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Looks stylish OP. Good choice

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

A tisket; a tasket; OP bought a basket 🧺

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Thanks for the update OP. I was wondering whether or not you'd pull the trigger on getting two baskets. Keep me in the loop going forward.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Should have bought a casket instead. I'm a psychic, sorry to tell you this way.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I got a mesh bag in mine and I haul it down the stairs to the laundry room like a sweatpants Santa.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Duck and Cover posted:

I know I know not as exciting as a shelf but not all threads can be such certified bangers. I put dirty clothes in it. https://www.target.com/p/round-black-wire-with-natural-wood-handles-floor-basket---brightroom--8482---no-aasa/-/A-83378210. I would have gotten another had I seen one. One for shirts/pants/underwear/socks, one for towels/pajama bottoms. A very complicated system. Don't forget to like and subscribe.

Socks are gonna fall through that without a liner. What sort of perverse madness led to this purchase?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

You need to get a 2nd basket OP. That way when the one with the clean clothes empty, you know it's time to wash the basket with the dirty clothes. Don't just pile the dirty clothes on the floor like an animal.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I have 2 Walmart baskets, one for dirty clothes, one for things fresh from the dryer

I go through a lot of laundry, dang kids

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm just not a huge fan of this basket. Sorry, op :shrug:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Looks fine OP don't be a basket case about it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Wifi Toilet posted:

Should have bought a casket instead. I'm a psychic, sorry to tell you this way.

A baby casket is perfect for any gothic laundry room

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
This thread seems familiar. Did you make a thread about buying a lamp possibly at Ikea? Maybe it was someone else. Anyway congrats on you are basket op. I prefer a good bucket myself

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just put all your laundry in a trash bag and when it fills up, throw it out!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lets see a picture of this supposed "basket". I could post a link from any website and say I bought whatever it was. You have a history of lying about your extravagant purchases, D&C.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You need to get a 2nd basket OP. That way when the one with the clean clothes empty, you know it's time to wash the basket with the dirty clothes. Don't just pile the dirty clothes on the floor like an animal.

OP bought two baskets, read the freakin post!!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You need two baskets so the first one doesn't get lonely.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Can we get some basket action shots?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Should have got one of thise bendy plastic ones so you can throw it downstairs without breaking it.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Never wash your clothes and you won't need a basket. :devil:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

If you put a basket upside down on your head you can be a robot, or a knight, or even an astronaut!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

If you put a basket upside down on your head you can be a robot, or a knight, or even an astronaut!

Holy poo poo. Your blowing my mind here dawg

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Gotta fold it all again!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Treecko posted:

Gotta fold it all again!

Wow nice setup but how you gonna dry clothes in a FRIGIDaire? Dryers are supposed to be hot!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
It beeps pretty loud

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Idk but some people used to put thier jeans in the freezer, so I know it works!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Treecko posted:

Gotta fold it all again!

nice basket technirque. pics once again deliver the thread from fail despite op disappointing us. :thanks:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Treecko posted:

Gotta fold it all again!

Luxurious amount of laundry room space. Not even bothering to fold the foldable chair on the shelf. Color me jealous op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

wtf pajama bottoms who the hell wears pajamas IT IS 2023 PEOPLE

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
In my defense that chair is broken and doesn't fold anymore

Those are child sized tights

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Basket

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Dixville posted:

This thread seems familiar. Did you make a thread about buying a lamp possibly at Ikea? Maybe it was someone else. Anyway congrats on you are basket op. I prefer a good bucket myself

Yes my ikea lamp thread was a huge success many have asked me to write a guide on making such amazing threads.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

OP bought two baskets, read the freakin post!!!!

I did but my original post does not say anything about that. That was going to be the season finale reveal. You've ruined everything. https://www.target.com/p/decorative-coiled-rope-basket-brightroom/-/A-83961009?preselect=86382568#lnk=sametab

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Mar 20, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pics or it didn't happen op. Consider this a mod challenge where you will be banned if you do not provide authentic pictorial evidence of your laundry baskets once I am elected moderator of GBS.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

wtf pajama bottoms who the hell wears pajamas IT IS 2023 PEOPLE

I've got one pair with watermelon slices another with pizza lightning bolts. Cacti , speckles, and leaves.

Smugworth posted:

Pics or it didn't happen op. Consider this a mod challenge where you will be banned if you do not provide authentic pictorial evidence of your laundry baskets once I am elected moderator of GBS.

You really know nothing about thread craftsmanship. You've got to make them want it, to crave it, to need it. It's not yet time. It's not that I'm lazy. Nope definitely not.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Mar 20, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Baskette

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Duck and Cover posted:

Yes my ikea lamp thread was a huge success many have asked me to write a guide on making such amazing threads.

I did but my original post does not say anything about that. That was going to be the season finale reveal. You've ruined everything. https://www.target.com/p/decorative-coiled-rope-basket-brightroom/-/A-83961009?preselect=86382568#lnk=sametab

Huh weird. I swear your OP mentioned having bought two baskets. Oh well color my face red I guess.

Also lol at “coiled rope”. My dogs weaved a few of those outside this morning.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
He was thinking of buying two baskets

I got mine face to face like 7 years ago

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
kittens in baskets are more my speed

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

should put some brisket in it. brisket basket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Nuts and Gum posted:

Socks are gonna fall through that without a liner. What sort of perverse madness led to this purchase?

You should see the shelf they bought a while back