Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My chest is all stuffed up and ive got a headache but I dont htink it is like im actually sick, i think it might be that i was doing a lot of sawing yesterday while i was working on house and breathed in a lot of saw dust which is whtat is making my chest feel so not good

anyway, im thinking if chest full of sawdust is the cause i need to get that poo poo outtathere before i feel better and was thinking that I got a can of duster I have for computer stuff maybe that should work for blowing out all this dang sawdust? like theoretically im basically using it for its exact intended purpose, right? IDK help me goon doctor will blasting some duster in my lungs help do you think??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
i have only heard good things about huffing duster!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Nooner posted:

My chest is all stuffed up and ive got a headache but I dont htink it is like im actually sick, i think it might be that i was doing a lot of sawing yesterday while i was working on house and breathed in a lot of saw dust which is whtat is making my chest feel so not good

anyway, im thinking if chest full of sawdust is the cause i need to get that poo poo outtathere before i feel better and was thinking that I got a can of duster I have for computer stuff maybe that should work for blowing out all this dang sawdust? like theoretically im basically using it for its exact intended purpose, right? IDK help me goon doctor will blasting some duster in my lungs help do you think??

double jupiter posted:

So it's bad to take boner pills if you snort coke?

I ask cause sometimes I have trouble staying hard after a night of drinking, take mdma, and snorting coke and I was thinking of copping some dick pills.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you need to rinse those lungs, just inhale some water and then hang upside down to drain

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you could also inhale a lot of mold spores, those will break down any bits of wood in your sacs

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
what you need to do, is start drinking your own piss

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bad Purchase posted:

you could also inhale a lot of mold spores, those will break down any bits of wood in your sacs

youre not fooling me with this one again, Bad Purchase!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

dsf posted:

what you need to do, is start drinking your own piss

Piss is stored in the the sacs

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

It's probably just heartburn

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Nooner please don’t inhale duster it’s very dangerous and you could die!

You’re supposed to spray it in your butt so it blows the sawdust up out of your mouth.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

RIP in Piss Nooner. Murdered by sawdust

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

One weird trick doctors don’t want you to know!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Them titties is stuffed up nooner. Tell me more about it

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Snort a shitload of termites goonsire

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Another baby born fatherless, RIP Nooner

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
His headstone will read 'never learned anything about PPC'

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
DO NOT INHALE FROM A DUSTER CAN, you'll just push the sawdust further down.

Put the little straw up your butt and then pull the trigger with your mouth wide open.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

There's no problem really, you're just in for a rough 12-48 hours as the sawdust becomes a pliable inner lining, protecting you from cold air when breathing

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You need some ants to crawl in and carry the sawdust out. Just put them in all your orifices, they'll know what to do once they're in. Get the real big fuckers too, sounds like theres a lot of sawdust
-the Mayo Clinic

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

You can also fill your lungs up with epoxy which will harden and collect all the bits of sawdust. Then you just pull the epoxy out. Not only will you be sawdust free but you’ll also have a cool model of your lungs!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Yes, better do both the ants and epoxy (order not important) just to make sure you get all of it, thats some cutting edge medical treatment straight out of Stanford

Nae
Sep 3, 2020

what.

all of the advice itt is going to get you killed, op

what you need to do is put a flamethrower down your throat and fire it up so it burns up all the sawdust

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I'm gonna be the weirdo that gives a real response. maybe breathing steam could help? Like just run a hot shower and sit in there for a while. I wonder if mucinex might help you cough it out?? Ianad though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
My foot started hurting real bad yesterday morning when I woke. There's no swelling, and I haven't stepped on anything visible. It's sore as poo poo half the time while sitting but if I stand and put weight on it it feels like someone is stabbing me on the foot.

I got a little ankle brace on, I think it helps

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
If you just inhale fire it will burn all of the saw dust up and then you can blow the smoke out into cool smoke rings bud.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cmon you knew we're not real doctors, just real goons

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

How the hell are you gonna rub silvadene inside yourself after inhaling fire, you god drat morons

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Here, take some 800mg Motrin. DOD Approved.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Have you thought about using the time machine to bring this mask I'm handing you to you past self so you don't breath in sawdust?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

We’re in the middle of a kitchen remodel that required quite a bit of demo in our 1940s house. All the dust wrecked me and I felt ill and had daily bloody noses and a sore throat from post nasal drip until I got one of these bad boys.

Now I flush out all the crap in my nasal cavity before bed and feel great.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I can help you but I need to know your weight and if you are sexually active

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

My foot started hurting real bad yesterday morning when I woke. There's no swelling, and I haven't stepped on anything visible. It's sore as poo poo half the time while sitting but if I stand and put weight on it it feels like someone is stabbing me on the foot.

I got a little ankle brace on, I think it helps

Sorry about your gout op

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just pick your nose and eat the sawdust to build your immune system

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pug Rodeo posted:

We’re in the middle of a kitchen remodel that required quite a bit of demo in our 1940s house. All the dust wrecked me and I felt ill and had daily bloody noses and a sore throat from post nasal drip until I got one of these bad boys.

Now I flush out all the crap in my nasal cavity before bed and feel great.

What is this called
I tried neti pots frankly I believe it's all mumbo jumbo but I have tiny sinuses that are always irritated I'll try anything

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dixville posted:

I'm gonna be the weirdo that gives a real response. maybe breathing steam could help? Like just run a hot shower and sit in there for a while. I wonder if mucinex might help you cough it out?? Ianad though

That's just going to start little trees growing in there.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Smugworth posted:

What is this called
I tried neti pots frankly I believe it's all mumbo jumbo but I have tiny sinuses that are always irritated I'll try anything

Navage. They’re $100 but if you have an FSA it’ll cover it. I have one and it works pretty well. Sucks the poo poo right outta your nose.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Send in Bob Ross's ghost with a tiny paintbrush

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

have you tried fruit punch op? it's a tasty beverage that everyone enjoys.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sorry about your gout op

I thought gout was for fat people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

I thought gout was for fat people!

They changed it so now anyone can enjoy