Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
He's like the American version of James Corden in that everyone hates him but he's famous and nobody knows why. He's like that super lame friend that no one wants around but he's really desperate and tells wacky jokes in an attempt to be noticed.

Thanks a lot, Joe Rogan fans. I have to assume there's some other different but similarly stupid subsect of people in the UK who made James Corden famous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i don't know who that is, sorry, but the next time i see a fat person who seems stupid i'll ask them if they're bert kreischer

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Real bigpeeler energy post

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
please allow me to offer a sincere and heartfelt "who?"

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Sounds like you're Jelly OP.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't like him either

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Who did what now?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Turn on your monitor op

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Tell me more about this Brent Kirshner

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Burt Kercher hosed my wife

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don't know who that is and I don't care enough to find out OP.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Remember that one time he took his shirt off and did stand up comedy where you could see his big fat beer gut for 45 minutes. It really made the jokes better.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Lt. Cock posted:

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

What's the UK? Are you trying to say OK? And...Corden? Like Gordon, from the Batman films? What's Batman? I don't watch TV

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Staunch and proud ally of Big Pharma! We stand with you!

Toxic Mental posted:

Remember that one time he took his shirt off and did stand up comedy where you could see his big fat beer gut for 45 minutes. It really made the jokes better.

Remember the time he went on [insert podcast] and took his shirt off and giggled for an hour? Just the peak of comedy.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 37 hours!

Mozi posted:

i don't know who that is, sorry, but the next time i see a fat person who seems stupid i'll ask them if they're bert kreischer

It's me and my feelings are hurt

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

dammit bert

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I built a yurt in the dirt with my Bert shirt,

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Is his act nothing but bitching about political correctness and cancel culture like 99.99999999% of the other male Netflix comedians? Just he does it topless?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

run on sentience posted:

Is his act nothing but bitching about political correctness and cancel culture like 99.99999999% of the other male Netflix comedians? Just he does it topless?

honestly no not that i can recall, he's just painfully not funny - "the machine" story, which is now becoming a movie (loving why) is his entire act and I cannot remember a single other joke he tells

he also had caitlyn "vehicular homicide" jenner on his weird netflix show where they hang out in the woods

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Get his rear end, OP. Whoever that is

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I had no idea who he was until I had to sit through this trailer in a theater and yeah, OP's assessment seems accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwDKLEaJxMk

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
He was on Matt & Shane's Secret Pod this week(?) and said he did a show where the audience literally yelled at him to tell The Machine joke and then shut up and drink. He seemed to think that was funny but if I were trying to be a Stand Up that would've absolutely gutted me. You're literally a one-joke meme, dude.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He found his larry the cable guy niche

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
He's the new Max Tucker

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Lt. Cock posted:

gently caress YOU BRURT KRENCHER DONT gently caress OTHER PEOPLES WIVES!!!

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Knormal posted:

I had no idea who he was until I had to sit through this trailer in a theater and yeah, OP's assessment seems accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwDKLEaJxMk

Hes certainly getting a lot of mileage out of that bit

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I like that he decided "you know how to be sooooo WACKY and crazy??! I can take my SHIRT off! :O :O :O!!!!!!!" and a bunch of people clapped :downsbravo: and told him he was funny for it.

:eyeroll:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Why so salty though? If he managed to succeed then good for him.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

By popular demand posted:

You know who else sucked but managed to succeed for awhile?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I did?

Nope.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
He seems to be pretty harmless. His comedy's lame but I haven't heard any of the chuddery of his stablemates in his act (admittedly because he's too boring to sit through for longer than 5 minutes).

Please correct me if I'm wrong

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
after being begged to check out his material by a friend and being shown about an hours worth of content i can say i don't remember a single joke he made, or what his style is like, or what his point of view on anything is. i'm not exaggerating or being hyperbolic in the slightest.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Burt is the most racist comedian working today. It's a god drat shame. People have lost so many gigs because they worked with him without even knowing it

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I always get him confused with the other fat drunk beardo comedians

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

By popular demand posted:

i'm being force fed his portly gut every time Netflix loads in and i guess eventually it just pushed me into rant on the goon forums territory

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Extra Large Marge posted:

I always get him confused with the other fat drunk beardo comedians

you can tell the difference because they are wearing shirts

also, they're probably funny

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Burt is the most racist comedian working today. It's a god drat shame. People have lost so many gigs because they worked with him without even knowing it

stand up comedy isn't a real job anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
and anti-semetic, too

he is just the absolute worst. he also "jokes" about raping dogs and while doing heroin. of course its later revealed he's a heroin addict