Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

cheetah7071 posted:

the best pokemon is breloom

My MVP in my Violet run. Can capture anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my favorite pokemon is gyarados

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
I like Gulpin/Swalot just because of how awful they are.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hate "what's your fave poke" discussions in which no one posts pics, am i expected to remember who these guys are??

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Jay Rust posted:

I hate "what's your fave poke" discussions in which no one posts pics, am i expected to remember who these guys are??

lol if you don't instantly recall luvdisc

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

yes

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

If it's one of the original 151 you should know it just by the name. If you were raised in the 90s, anyway. I still can.

But yeah, after that, I'm lost.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Jay Rust posted:

My favourite polemon is Mudkip

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Jay Rust posted:

that's right, OP.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Houndoom and Houndour are cute pups cause I was edgy as heck when gold and silver came out.

But honestly any dog in pokemon is a good dog, imo.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

HopperUK posted:

Who's your favourite pokemon??

gloom. who's yours?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I really really like the dumb idiot pokemon like psyduck. Are there any dumb idiot pokemon in Scarlet/Violet?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
my favorite is Scraggy

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Looper posted:

gloom. who's yours?

Blissey. :3:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I really really like the dumb idiot pokemon like psyduck. Are there any dumb idiot pokemon in Scarlet/Violet?

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Just make up a creature in your mind, it's free

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I drew this helpful aid

...without looking at reference I bet you can't tell

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

that's a lovely trash can that you've bolted onto that bollard, not sure what that has to do with pokemon though

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Phantasium posted:

that's a lovely trash can that you've bolted onto that bollard, not sure what that has to do with pokemon though

Orthworm is the dumbest creature imaginable

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

HopperUK posted:

I drew this helpful aid

...without looking at reference I bet you can't tell

hell yeah

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Pokemon was always something that I wish I liked. Despite loving jrpgs and poo poo like that, I never enjoyed the pokemon games. I only ever really tried one though. I think it was the black/white series or something from like 10 years ago? But like, even growing up, I never got into pokemon. My family was poor as poo poo when I was young so I would have never been able to do CCG stuff (also why I never go into magic) but like for some reason the games just weren't ever anything that intersected with my life and I'm a little sad about that.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

https://i.imgur.com/B0iOd0R.mp4

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i like beta bellossom, the purple + sparkles is a great look

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

best pokemon is torterra, wanna lay on its back and read a book

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Awwww I like this one too

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

My favourites are Galvantula and Joltik for doing the impossible and making spiders look cute.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
they're pretty much just yellow jumping spiders. jumping spiders have always been cute

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Looper posted:

i like beta bellossom, the purple + sparkles is a great look

oh wow I love it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Runa posted:

We, uh, know

lol

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Serious answer is Espeon, I really like its design and it being a speedy glass cannon, plus it gets one of the coolest abilities later on.

My favorite from the newest gen is Garganacl, giant unstoppable salt golem that can't be statused and also has a ridiculous DOT move that wrecks two of its weaknesses.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
it’s bidoof you fools

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
my favorite pokemon is the man the legend abra

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Serious answer is Espeon, I really like its design and it being a speedy glass cannon, plus it gets one of the coolest abilities later on.

Same

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

my favorite pokemon is the man the legend abra

I'm delighted to know this about you

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
garganacl is def one of the best new ones, weird minecraft golem ftw

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
starmie

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

staryu

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

It's my theory that every single Pokemon is someone's favourite. I used to say that my favourite was Sunkern but I did one of those chart things and it turns out I actually do like Blissey more.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mr mime ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
love that little freak