Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i sitll dont think it will happen but god it could be funnier than when he got covid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

i sitll dont think it will happen but god it could be funnier than when he got covid

he's going to have to address it in his media way, so let's see what happens lmao

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
if it happens, he'd probably be cuffed the front. hes old and fat

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if it happens, do you think trump will be handcuffed in front, or behind his back? which is more media friendly

front so he can still talk

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i really hoep some jan6 guys try to free him

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Tramp isn't gonna get cuffed or arrested. The barriers are for the people mad that justice is a fake idea

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

bump_fn posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Free him from what, his limo??

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

It's his justice system, he's supposed to be there!!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

PokeJoe posted:

Tramp isn't gonna get cuffed or arrested. The barriers are for the people mad that justice is a fake idea

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

A rwm talking point has been "we'll be bringing up Clinton and Obama on charges if they carry through with this!" Oh no. Anything but that.

as long as bush gets jailed too

hey if we throw in gore can we get cheney? who can we get for eric holder?

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

multiple things can be true at once if they’re not mutually exclusive

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Cat Face Joe posted:

wildcard; full Hannibal Lector upright wheeled chariot with straightjacket and muzzle mask.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
nothings gonna happen today i hope we get at least a funny lib twitter meltdown out of it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bump_fn posted:

nothings gonna happen today i hope we get at least a funny lib twitter meltdown out of it

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
isn't lib twitter just conservative talking points but "nuh-uh" tacked on the end?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

DJ Commie posted:

isn't lib twitter just conservative talking points but "nuh-uh" tacked on the end?

no its way more lame than that lol

"welcome [insert nazi here] to the #resistance", "while you're rooting for sportsball i'm rooting for robert mueller and the rule of law" etc

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1638196788443201538

aint nothing happening today

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Beeftweeter posted:

aint nothing happening today

the only indication that anything was going to happen today was an angry granpa trump tweet

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

the only indication that anything was going to happen today was an angry granpa trump tweet

makes u think

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7OatxVubkM
look at these bumblefucks. "street gang activities" indeed

Apr 7, 2003

SHERIFF
   Tron County

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

thats a pretty high tech sounding county, very advanced. maybe the kid fell into a computer and ended up on the internet

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1638151113844162560?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

Cat Face Joe posted:

i loled

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I went to a play once where hw bush showed up but I didn’t think to take a poo poo

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

hoping you went home missing a shoe

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Beeftweeter posted:

no its way more lame than that lol

"welcome [insert nazi here] to the #resistance", "while you're rooting for sportsball i'm rooting for robert mueller and the rule of law" etc

decrying uneven application of the law isn't funny tweet unfortunately

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

akadajet posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7OatxVubkM
look at these bumblefucks. "street gang activities" indeed

idiots set the camera up like that to make suspects look like funkopops and are now hoisted by their own fiveheads

:nice:

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

this is a rhetorical question, but...how is it not *also* a specific crime to use public office for the purposes of committing other crimes?

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

like, you know that poo poo of like...if you commit a crime while in possession of a firearm, it's automatically upgraded in severity (in certain jurisdictions) and has stronger sentencing. They should do that but for being a cop. So if a police officer commits certain crimes, it's like 3x punishment or something

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Eminent DNS posted:

like, you know that poo poo of like...if you commit a crime while in possession of a firearm, it's automatically upgraded in severity (in certain jurisdictions) and has stronger sentencing. They should do that but for being a cop. So if a police officer commits certain crimes, it's like 3x punishment or something

there's some stuff on the books but, well, you know

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

yeah that can fall under a number of public corruption statutes too (there's actually quite a few, state and federal)

but lol nobody's getting prosecuted under them

e: https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndfl/programs/public-corruption

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

michael tracey really thinking he's got something here

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1638342664717320192

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Cat Face Joe posted:

Sounds good to me!

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
it’s a start

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Cat Face Joe posted:

amused that apparently all of twitter united behind the stance of 'don't threaten me with a good time'

Apr 7, 2003

Boy, I sure do love going to bed at 10 PM and waking up at 1 AM. This poo poo extremely kicks rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Boy, I sure do love going to bed at 10 PM and waking up at 1 AM. This poo poo extremely kicks rear end.

same except going to bed at 1 am and waking up at 10am