Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

no pills, no powders, if it grows in the ground it's probably ok

there are some mushrooms that grow in the ground that would strongly disagree w/ that statement.

i only smoked weed once and it was in jamaica a million years ago and i spent what felt like 2 hours just kicking my feet in the pool watching the waves it created.

that visit is also when i found out weed was illegal in jamaica which kinda blew my mind (when i was sober)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i ordered a weed two hours ago from the weed store and the weed guy is still not here. this is a Crime

e: crisis averted

quiggy fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 24, 2023

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i ordered some whiskey from total wine last night, it arrived a few hours ago. the delivery fee was made up for by the savings on a handle of maker's, and also i got fifths of two stars and redemption high-rye bourbon.

so now i have enough bourbon to last me for like six months. i forgot to get some vermouth though, so no manhattans until i do that. probably going to the grocery tomorrow though

if you're wondering, "achmed is your bar stocked exclusively with bourbon and stuff to mix it with?" yes, yes it is. and i don't really see that changing any time soon

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
got so high he thought he was in the drinking thread

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i dont wanna post in the drinking thread, but ill post about drinking in the weed thread. im a rebel!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

what if... drinkable weed :2bong:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

quiggy for president of yospos!!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
you can buy drinkable weed now. its good

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

drinkable weed is all too weak

gently caress that 10-25mg/12oz noise. gimmie 100-200mg in 12oz

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

grey market edibles are as strong as you want them to be. tho even buying legal those restrictions don’t seem to be in place for capsules and the like, just for the candy~ish stuff

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

anyone else remember the bhang fire bar?

many years ago i ate a whole bar after work one day, then got on bart to berkeley where i needed to catch a bus on home. by the time i got to berkeley the bar was hitting *hard*. i had the spins and was hugging a pole on the bus just to try to stay upright. went on to do a successful phone screen at the goog that afternoon while laying on the floor in my bedroom closet with the lights off.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Achmed Jones posted:

i ordered some whiskey from total wine last night, it arrived a few hours ago. the delivery fee was made up for by the savings on a handle of maker's, and also i got fifths of two stars and redemption high-rye bourbon.

so now i have enough bourbon to last me for like six months. i forgot to get some vermouth though, so no manhattans until i do that. probably going to the grocery tomorrow though

if you're wondering, "achmed is your bar stocked exclusively with bourbon and stuff to mix it with?" yes, yes it is. and i don't really see that changing any time soon

i’ve been enjoying tequila because it mixes quite well with my main drink which is diet lift

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nudgenudgetilt posted:

many years ago i ate a whole bar after work one day, then got on bart to berkeley where i needed to catch a bus on home. by the time i got to berkeley the bar was hitting *hard*. i had the spins and was hugging a pole on the bus just to try to stay upright. went on to do a successful phone screen at the goog that afternoon while laying on the floor in my bedroom closet with the lights off.

why would you do that?

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Achmed Jones posted:

why would you do that?

i was young, dumb, and used to lower dosage bhang bars

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

sobriety is a demon that must be expelled

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

nudgenudgetilt posted:

i was young, dumb, and used to lower dosage bhang bars

ok thats fair

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I tried to make the psychedelics thread I suggested someone do but it got gassed early on. maybe I need more experience making threads first

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

echinopsis posted:

I tried to make the psychedelics thread I suggested someone do but it got gassed early on. maybe I need more experience making threads first

simply Post

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

the noblest endeavor of them all

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
my body is ready

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

President Beep posted:

my body is ready

Oh poo poo, weed easter is coming up

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
weaster

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i haven't done a weed in almost a month and i'm thinking about keeping it going until then

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

i haven't done a weed in almost a month and i'm thinking about keeping it going until then

how much fake weed you been vaping though

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

nudgenudgetilt posted:

how much fake weed you been vaping though

none

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i haven’t done weed in 20 years

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dang, no hallucinogens for 18 years.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

it's been a good 15 minutes for me

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

it's been roughly two hours for me, sounds like it's time to hit it again

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
bought some weed mints today, two birds one stone :chord:

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
beep come over and we’ll blaze it

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
smoking weed with the president

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

bought the vape jonny recommended, currently having my first sesh with it. hey jonny about how full do you pack it and what temp do you prefer, feel like I'm getting jack poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i get good results in the low 400s F, and yeah make sure to not pack it too tight. its kinda like filling a moka pot if you've ever one that; you don't want to tamp

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Jonny 290 posted:

i get good results in the low 400s F, and yeah make sure to not pack it too tight. its kinda like filling a moka pot if you've ever one that; you don't want to tamp

kk I had it at like 350, 400 is actually pulling. also everyone online said not to overpack and now I might've underpacked lmao

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
pack it up pack it in, let me begin

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Mr. Crow posted:

home from work now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbLnEbf1W38

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Mr. Crow posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdxCfAb-ROM

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

went to a smoke shop today to get some nicotine and oops all thc lol

so i got some stuff. weeb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
rumor on the street is…weed good? will need to do some more research to confirm