Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

LTT Store pajamas soon on sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I’m all in favour of criticising Linus but being butt naked in your house isn’t weird.

Putting that security camera footage of you being naked in a public video though is.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Vintersorg posted:

The Linus Lover chimes in.

It's funny - any time someone criticizes him you're here standing "FUKKEN BRAINWORMS THE LOT OF YOU!!!"

loving fanboy.

It's because so much of the criticism is so loving stupid.

Call him out on lovely business practices, preaching dumb data security or objectively wrong things to do, but losing your goddamn mind over not wearing clothes whilst his empire burns before his eyes just comes across as distilled grumpy rear end boomer energy.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Is the channel back now or is stuff still missing? Can probably get a bunch of content off this not including nude screengrabs.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Is anyone losing their mind? It's just loving funny that he's buck rear end naked and posting the footage.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!
I like Linus and he can do whatever he wants in the privacy of his own home in regards to hanging dong; but I do agree that maybe showing the home security cam footage of himself freeballing while trying to fight this particular fire, in his YT video explaining what had happened, was maybe just a bit much.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
It would be amusing if the channel went down again because the YouTube algorithm flagged that part of the footage as lewd.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I like Linus and he can do whatever he wants in the privacy of his own home in regards to hanging dong; but I do agree that maybe showing the home security cam footage of himself freeballing while trying to fight this particular fire, in his YT video explaining what had happened, was maybe just a bit much.

He's just doing YT a favor to see if his videos will still get banned. Gotta make sure the algorithm works.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Bless your sensitive heart. Meanwhile MILF Manor is on TLC.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

Charles Leclerc posted:

Bless your sensitive heart. Meanwhile MILF Manor is on TLC.

Let me know when MILF Manor starts offering tech tips

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I had never really thought of it before, but if someone had asked I would have been wrong

I thought he was a “never-nude”

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Honestly, this thread

They’re using it as b roll because they thought it’d be funny

which it is

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

The Grumbles posted:

Honestly, this thread

which it is

I mean, I didn't say it wasn't funny :v:

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

It's weird to sit around the house naked when you have kids.

Wake up from the commotion of Linus and Yvonne and walk downstairs oh hey that's what my dad's dick looks like.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Former Human posted:

Wake up from the commotion of Linus and Yvonne and walk downstairs oh hey that's what my dad's dick looks like.

His house is big enough that the kids are probably in the Child Wing so they wouldn't hear anything. That's the whole reason to buy a house that big: to never have to wear clothes while also not traumatizing your children. In that way, at least.

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

The Grumbles posted:

Honestly, this thread

which it is

the shot of him walking down the stairs was funny. the minutes of footage of him at his desk were just kinda gross

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

The dbrand sponsorship is really funny though.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

really gets my goat that YouTubers have nude bodies under their clothes 😡

AlternateAccount
Apr 25, 2005
FYGM
Linus Dick Tips

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Linus Tech Nips

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i feel bad for the editor who had to crop it out lmao

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Thank god the hackers didn’t compromise his security cameras!!

Stuff like that is why I refuse to have cams inside!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Linus Tech Nips

Thread title.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

he's probably just wearing non-LTT undies

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

AlternateAccount posted:

Linus Dick Tips

LTT beanie on tip

KodiakRS
Jul 11, 2012

:stonk:

track day bro! posted:

i feel bad for the editor who had to crop it out lmao

This was just brought up on the wan show. Luke answered with "Traditionally it's Dennis." I wonder how it feels to be the go-to employee when your boss needs someone to edit nude footage of himself?

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

gradenko_2000 posted:

Linus Tech Nips

The Gunslinger
Jul 24, 2004

Do not forget the face of your father.
Fun Shoe

well why not posted:

really gets my goat that YouTubers have nude bodies under their clothes 😡

Should be the new thread title, just amazing

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Part of the sponsorship deal with the security cam company Linus went with was that they have the authority to insert candid video of Linus into any of his videos.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

njsykora posted:

I’m all in favour of criticising Linus but being butt naked in your house isn’t weird.
Is his house a regular filming location or anything because, uh, boss I'm not gonna sit on the couch where you were in nude repose during this segment for Nord VPN.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

Is his house a regular filming location or anything because, uh, boss I'm not gonna sit on the couch where you were in nude repose during this segment for Nord VPN.

Oh yes he’s been filming and using sponsored products as much as he can during the move/renovation.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Being naked in your house for longer than it takes to put on some clothes or at least a robe or a towel is in fact loving weird

Blurb3947
Sep 30, 2022
lol who gives a poo poo

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!
I bet you he stopped long enough to put some socks and sandals on though :v:

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

VostokProgram posted:

Being naked in your house for longer than it takes to put on some clothes or at least a robe or a towel is in fact loving weird
My only beef is that the house being a workplace is also kind of :barf:.

Dude can hang hog on his kitchen island as much as he wants but having it be the craft services tables between epic "broke a piece of the Mars lander OPPS" videos is kind of weird.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

FilthyImp posted:

I hate to break it to you, but way worse poo poo than a naked rear end touching it has happened to every couch you've ever sat on.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

K8.0 posted:

I hate to break it to you, but way worse poo poo than a naked rear end touching it has happened to every couch you've ever sat on.
Jokes on you, all my furniture comes from Goodwill :agesilaus:

Cantide
Jun 13, 2001
Pillbug

Former Human posted:

As a european I ask why the hell would that be a Problem?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

VostokProgram posted:

Sounds like something a rentoid would say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008