Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
It's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Same.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Hell yea brother

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i need to wear boxers otherwise i get tangled up in my python like dong

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I wear underwear/boxers in case I wanna scratch my rear end or vag.
Tits out, tho.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I fart so much in my sleep that I wear boxers and a shirt so I don’t have to pull a sheet over me and wake myself up with farts. :fart: :shrug:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The big worry of course is what if something unexpected happens:
-fire: it's really hot, clothes would make it hotter
-home invasion: while they look at my horrid junk I clock them in the face
-medical emergency: put them paddles wherever you like, baby
-nuclear war: see: fire

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you're not a slovenly unclean one, it's great!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Same, but I keep pants staged in case the house catches fire or something while I'm sleeping.

My plan in case of home invasion is to grab a roughly club shaped sculpture off my dresser and run down the stairs screaming the words to Jesus Loves Me (This I Know). I figure if an armed naked man hollering Sunday school songs doesn't give them pause, I'm gonna die anyway.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

🫡 rock on.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I never wash my sheets, so sleeping sled is a recipe for a drug resistant staph infection.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just sleep in the tub so you can drain the filth in the morn

Your Family
Feb 18, 2023

I sleep naked as a power move to the rest of the people in my house, including home invaders.

We're only here to un-do the damage you've done to our family name.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i tuck a bit of the sheets up my crack to anchor myself in position all night

can't do that if you sleepin with ya drawers on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Same, but I keep pants staged in case the house catches fire or something while I'm sleeping.

When I was a fat little kid I used to worry about this since I slept in my boxer shorts and I would have rather immolated than someone see what a fat little piggy I was. I lived in a house with a canal instead of a back yard like you'd find in Florida, so I was just going to jump off the deck and swim for it instead.

Fat again, no longer care

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The best way to fight off a trespasser is to first strip them down naked and then go dong-v-dong via eastern promises

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
Same, and I have a robe hanging on my door that I never use except for emergencies but even then I would just run out the house naked probably.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ridin' along in my automobile, strokin' my dick behind the wheel.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Same

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Hell yeah naked sleeping rules

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
why is buck on your rear end

is this consensual

also if you have external genitals how do you keep them from sticking to everything on hot nights, this is why I wear boxer briefs

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's called having a shower and not sleeping in a sauna

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I can't sleep naked because my bits keep rubbing on things and it's distracting

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

this is why homegroan needs to be legalized immediately. how can we be so sure op is for true without pictures? unnecessary rules allow impossible to fact check scenarios. we'll have to elect a judge in situations like this who can recieve evidence private messages. i'll soon be starting a thread to address this issue and to elect a judge.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's called having a shower and not sleeping in a sauna

If it's 60F in the room and I am sleeping under one sheet, I sweat approximately as much as if it's 90F in the room and I'm under a comforter

also I take a couple meds with "night sweat" as a possible side effect

us medicated-night-sweaters find these appeals to naked sleeping to be ableist

e: to be fair our house is solid cedar and because of wood heat we run humidifiers everywhere, so "sauna" isn't too far off base except the net effect of massive humidfiers pumping is that the RO is like 35% instead of 20 :allears:

I have a fuckin $300 fogger in the weed shed to keep the RO in there at an acceptable level for the plants. That would definitely make my bits chafe. i wonder if the plants mind

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Same

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
drat straight. Unfettered and wild.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What if I put my hand in my butt while I'm sleeping. What if I'm tempted to put the sheet in my butt without thinking. I think underwear is safer for everyone.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Been sleepin nude hanging from a tree limb like a sloth

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
What happens if your bare rear end touches a part of the bed that your bare dick recently touched????? Ya bet you didn't think of that when you came up with this 'genius' plan

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

lies

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

What happens if your bare rear end touches a part of the bed that your bare dick recently touched????? Ya bet you didn't think of that when you came up with this 'genius' plan

That's why your dick comes with a skin on it bruv

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

my wife gave me a ton of crap last night for farting on the "nice pillows" THROUGH underwear and thermals. This devolved into a complex argument about fecal particle sizes, flatulent particulate matter, a review of the available science, and ultimately an admission on my part that the applicable science does indicate that fecal particles may well make it through 2-3 layers of cloth into "the nice pillows".

sleeping naked would feel like a troll after that tbqh. I drink a lot of milk before bed.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this is how asexual reproduction works and it is necessary for our species to survive

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my dogs sleep under my blankets so when i fart i move over and stick my butt out the side so as to not gas them

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You don't keep your dick in your rear end when you sleep?!

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

i'll sleep how god birthed me. naked and fat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My wife wants me to sleep naked but she doesn’t want to learn how to take a raw fart. WOMEN. :jerkbag:

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Mozi posted:

my dogs sleep under my blankets so when i fart i move over and stick my butt out the side so as to not gas them

do you wake up every time you fart, before you fart :dogstare:

I just wake up to rooms where I feel like I need a p100 a lot of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

You don't keep your dick in your rear end when you sleep?!

i keep my entire body in my buck-rear end when i sleep