Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul
well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016
yes OP chickpeas are part of the legume family and therefore thos beans

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Beans fuckin rules and that's my party's official stance. Vote Smugworth for moderator in 2023, see my sig for details on how.

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I ate some Bush’s beans with dinner tonight op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i had a falafel sub for dinner tonight, it was good op

i'm gonna say yes that it qualifies as a bean-forward dish

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

furthermore it had a light spread of hummus on the bread, a 2nd dimension of bean

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive never had a garbanzo bean in my mouth

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Falafel is pretty awesome. Stuffed with baba and whatnot it's a great top tier sandwich/wrap/whatever.

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

What if you have cereal with soy milk, does that count? There's pictures of beans on the carton.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I like falafel sometimes but sometimes it's too dry even with the sauce. I ate it more in high school when I was vegetarian

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Flora Finching posted:

What if you have cereal with soy milk, does that count? There's pictures of beans on the carton.

What about coffee:aaaaa:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

ive never had a garbanzo bean in my mouth

What about a chickpea? :thunkher: Have you had a chickpea in your mouth?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dixville posted:

I like falafel sometimes but sometimes it's too dry even with the sauce. I ate it more in high school when I was vegetarian

Some (most?) places don't bother to soak the chickpeas long enough and that results in dry lovely falafel. But when you find a place that does it well its really good

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

dry falafel sounds impossible, my wet rear end mouth would moisten it up immediately

just the thought of falafel is enough to get my mouth moist

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What about a chickpea? :thunkher: Have you had a chickpea in your mouth?

Lol.. I get it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dixville posted:

Lol.. I get it

Get what? :thunkin:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Urine big trouble mister

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dixville posted:

Urine big trouble mister

That’s preposterous. My wife says my urine tastes delicious. Now back to this chickpea thing, like haha a chickpea haha a pinto like ok beans are funny. :shrug:

naem
May 29, 2011

yes

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Thos are my favorite beans tbqh

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
No, OP. As delicious as falafel and all foods made with chickpeas are, they are not tho;s beans. Nor are they them beans.

naem
May 29, 2011

beands r good

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

naem posted:

beands r good

Amplify this good posters voice y'all!

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Honestly I like my fava beans better than my muva beans. :shrug:

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
I could really go for some beans and a thick slab of onion to crunch on for breakfast, if only there was a scary diner with no parking lot and no bathroom in town that I could go to for an early morning meal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Lol