Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

here to report my new vape... is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
new stuff is

wait for it

good

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

packwatch for the fallen rip bozo

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
weed is fun, and I miss it

I have also realized that sleep isn’t restful for me if I go to bed stoned. I would fall asleep OK, but not be refreshed after a solid night’s sleep.

my verdict: do a weed sometimes, it’s fun. Don’t go to bed stoned every night (or most nights)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

yea that is the big deal breaker for me these days. i dont know if something about me changed (:corsair:) or i was young enough to not care but i hate going to sleep stoned. fall asleep quick, sleep not that well, struggle to wake up the next day.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
for me i guess it depends on how long its been since i got high before falling asleep?

for example if i eat an edible and am high for a few hours and fall asleep i usually sleep pretty deeply and it's refreshing. but if i take a couple of huge rips off of a vape or whatever and get sleepy quickly, then yeah i usually don't sleep well and wake up crabby. i guess its kinda like drinking in that sense

taking a lot of little hits over a longer period also seems to work ok, maybe in between those. i guess moderation is key?

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Poopernickel posted:

weed is fun, and I miss it

I have also realized that sleep isn’t restful for me if I go to bed stoned. I would fall asleep OK, but not be refreshed after a solid night’s sleep.

my verdict: do a weed sometimes, it’s fun. Don’t go to bed stoned every night (or most nights)

if I don’t smoke weed at night I get horrific nightmares but weed let’s me either not have them or not remember them

so don’t tell me what to do or not do :argh:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

quiggy posted:

here to report my new vape... is good

heck yeah, glad my rec worked out. it's a neat gadget!

i also have their 510 cart vape. it flips open like a key fob and everybody who sees it loves it. the batt lasts forfuckinever too

and you can also sneak it in anywhere if you put it on your keyring

https://o2vape.com/product/flip-ultra-key-fob-vape-pen/

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

nightmare crew :<

also if you just smoke enough weed you can sort of bypass those minor ‘hangover’ feelings, when it becomes an every day thing you don’t notice it as much. still I sometimes get them but most of the time it doesn’t rly register and I’m up first thing in the morning with the sun regardless

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Jonny 290 posted:

i also have their 510 cart vape. it flips open like a key fob and everybody who sees it loves it. the batt lasts forfuckinever too

huh that’s pretty neat. these days what I’ve been smoking with most aside from joints or vape is just a one hitter that looks like a cig which I keep in a small pill bottle with weed in it. pretty convenient and ensures I always have something on me

sour kush was on sale for 69 an ounce so smoking good here

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nice yeah i have an old school dugout too, it lives in my little edc nerd bag

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OldAlias posted:

also if you just smoke enough weed you can sort of bypass those minor ‘hangover’ feelings, when it becomes an every day thing you don’t notice it as much. still I sometimes get them but most of the time it doesn’t rly register and I’m up first thing in the morning with the sun regardless

ya i think this is probably the main reason i didnt notice it when i was younger lol

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

weed.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

checking in with team nightmares

also sweat. so much sweat at night if i haven't smoked.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Jonny 290 posted:

lol this rules but also i smoke in a big bed with my normal rear end pen

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1642066134240206849

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weed, well known performance enhancing drug

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wish you could take mushrooms every day

it’d probably gently caress you up a bit tho

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Apr 3, 2023

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Yes please

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

:hmmyes:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

weed, well known performance enhancing drug

I would have made that 3 pointer, but then I got high

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

akadajet posted:

I would have made that 3 pointer, but then I got high

this happened irl but way worse. jr smith got high and forgot the score of an nba finals game and dribbled out the clock instead of taking a shot and lost them the game lol. in the nba finals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP7KywgzofA

lebron got so angry that he went back into the locker room and punched a wall or something so hard he broke his hand and the cavs lost the series

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

how shot j.r.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

how shot j.r.

maggie griffin

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dariosabaghi/2023/02/16/delta-8-and9-thc-o-are-controlled-substances-dea-says/

apparently the loophole weed is going away

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

joe biden eternal drug warrior

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I’m drinking beer but I’m thinking about weed waiting at home

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

HHC still legal? thats good at least

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

HHC still legal? thats good at least

i thought you lived in nyc. wasnt it legalized there a year or two ago?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

post hole digger posted:

i thought you lived in nyc. wasnt it legalized there a year or two ago?

well yes and no. they opened the first and only of three recreational dispensaries in january but you can walk into many shops and just buy drugs. it's pretty weird

but anyway i think it's always good to have federally legal options and i liked the HHC cart i got. the effects were more physical than mental, but that works for me

e: oh i guess theres three now. anyway, thats not many for the biggest city in the us

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

interesting. i wasnt sure how it worked there. i have a friend in florida who is about to get owned by this, but you figure thats what he gets for moving to florida.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

post hole digger posted:

interesting. i wasnt sure how it worked there. i have a friend in florida who is about to get owned by this, but you figure thats what he gets for moving to florida.

when I lived in Florida I had a medical card and dispensaries were everywhere. super easy to get a card, too.

edit: easy about 3 years ago, for me that is, no idea the process now

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i think the dispensaries outnumber the microbreweries here now. there's one little row of shops that's just dispensary, dispensary, head shop, tattoo parlor, dispensary

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
local beer shop is gonna start carrying thc seltzers, are they any good?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i mean it probably depends on the brand but i've never had one that was really all that bad

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

i think the dispensaries outnumber the microbreweries here now. there's one little row of shops that's just dispensary, dispensary, head shop, tattoo parlor, dispensary

what’s a head shop? if it’s what I think it is it surprises me the dispensaries don’t carry the same stuff but i’m clueless

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

what’s a head shop? if it’s what I think it is it surprises me the dispensaries don’t carry the same stuff but i’m clueless

based on the context it is what you think it is. a place that sells weed paraphernalia and usually other goofy poo poo like incense and blacklight posters and whippets, that sort of thing. right now some of them might sell the legal-ish weed analogues (delta-8 weed or edibles or cbd gummies or whatever) or things like salvia, but 'real' weed itself is regulated differently and requires a special license/zoning to sell, even in states where it is legal.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
if you can drink thc, you should be able to smoke alcohol :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
lol remember when head shops had to pretend that all the products were for tobacco use only? and you had to call them water pipes, if you even said the word bong you were kicked out of the store lmao