Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ42FM0o8IQ

That money could have bought so many pogs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Most I blew on a meal was ~$200 on a Michelin starred omakase sushi place near me. We went to the dive bar around the corner afterwards and got hammered and I had a burrito at like 2am. No regrets.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm not gonna lie that looks cool as gently caress.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I would never be seen being pretentious I'm too good for that

zone
Dec 6, 2016
That's pretty cool imo. It's pretty much a tailored experience from start to finish. Say what you will a lot of work went into making it.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

zone posted:

That's pretty cool imo. It's pretty much a tailored experience from start to finish. Say what you will a lot of work went into making it.

I'll say that it's pretentious.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that's some bougie poo poo op, i would not bother

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I’d rather drink whole bean arabica thank you

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

That one movie where the red head with crazy eyes tells the chef on a boat that she wants a burger and doesnt need to be on his murder boat

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Fifty courses and no tater tot hotdish? No thanks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

GundamHealer posted:

Fifty courses and no tater tot hotdish? No thanks

:sushiyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011