Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
So if you don't know what Love Is Blind is (I envy you) it's a Netflix reality show where a group of men and a group of women meet within the "pods" which is their cute name for the chambers they go into to talk to each other through a wall. They do not know what each other looks like and they ~fall in love~ through conversation only. I think sometimes they also send things to each other. Anyway they meet and they get engaged within 10 days and after they are engaged they meet in person. They then go on a vacation together, then live together, then at the end they have to decide on their wedding day whether to say "I do."

I swear every season the pods drama gets worse. This time there have been like 5 love triangles within the course of 3 episodes. There also have been multiple attempts at making songs and they were both horribly embarrassingly bad. The one guy's guitar was out of tune and the other guy couldn't even keep any rhythm while also being horribly tone deaf. Like it's cute that the girls thought it was sweet, it served it's purpose but holy crap it was cringey. But also extremely hilarious.

This seasons delivers the goods so far, now just gotta count down to the screeching at each other phase. Then wrap it up with the ownage weddings where like half the people will probably get left at the altar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
If you wanna save the time watching all the other poo poo here's the horrible songs on a horrendously low quality youtube video where a British guy screams at the tv the whole time it's pretty awesome actually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tSS7D4yqss

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
thx

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Love isn’t blind OP.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Everyone knows about Love Is Blind, OP. It's a pretty popular mainstream show. I think most people who would want to watch it are already doing so. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's hardly a hidden gem.

Centaurworld on the other hand...

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I don't own a TV, sorry op

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Chuck Barris is spinning in his grave.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I have never heard of this is this like Mad World or Laguna Beach??? Or is it more like Room Raiders

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Are there gloryholes?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

Are there gloryholes?

Not once does a cock justly invade a confession booth in this series

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Shame on them.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Unsure how they are crying if they dont have eyes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I still think they need to mix some real uggos into the pods. Morbid obesity, missing limbs, horrific scarring from burns. Let’s really test the theory instead of the so-called overweight girl being absolutely beautiful.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If the OP was blind maybe they wouldn't have made this thread.

BigBadSteve posted:

Are there gloryholes?

There should be. It would make for a better thread.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Devils Affricate posted:

Centaurworld on the other hand...

A dumpy cartoon horse sang a song and I cried

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I certainly hope love is blind for your sake OP

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Saalkin posted:

I certainly hope love is blind for your sake OP

:hfive:
I, too, enjoy your personality, OP.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010

Szyznyk posted:

I still think they need to mix some real uggos into the pods. Morbid obesity, missing limbs, horrific scarring from burns. Let’s really test the theory instead of the so-called overweight girl being absolutely beautiful.

Fine, I'll sign up. Gonna give'em something to cry about for real.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Leper Go-getter posted:

Fine, I'll sign up. Gonna give'em something to cry about for real.

Sadly, FOX’s More to Love went off the air way too quickly.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Szyznyk posted:

Yeah lol, everyone's an objective 8+/10 with every dude having the body of a college athlete except for the one guy last season they let in because they knew he'd be a weirdo.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mister Speaker posted:

Chuck Barris is spinning in his grave.

CHUCK

CHUCK

ITS YOUR COUSIN MARVIN

MARVIN BARRIS

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Szyznyk posted:

See this is what I thought the show would be about when I first heard about it. I honestly don't know why I didn't stop watching when I realized everyone is hot. It doesn't really teach them much about not being superficial.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i like how everyone treated Zack like he was a serial killer or like an actually unattractive person despite being a successful lawyer that looks like a Property Brother

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sophy Wackles posted:

Love isn’t blind OP.

Freedom isn't free

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My wife is watching this poo poo and it blows

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
New episode! Thanks for reminding me!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
when do the milfs gently caress the twinks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Private Cumshoe posted:

when do the milfs gently caress the twinks

Buddy…

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
did I miss it??

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I was at a cottage with five gay dudes, two straight girls and two lesbians and I swear to go they rewound twelve times to look at buddy’s dick imprint

It was an impressive tent I gotta say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

The only episodes worth watching are the first three when the do the blind dating. The rest of the episodes are just the couples rehashing the same issue over and over again. The trashy thing I love most about it is that the show starts off with like, 12 men and 12 women, but for about half of those groups, you never see anything more of their dates than literally ten seconds. Some people get cast in this show and supposedly do 9 days of dating and never have anything interesting enough to get on tv. The people who aren't purposed to or refuse an engagement are straight up kicked off the show and you never see them again. Everything about the show pushes people towards getting engaged just to stay in front of a camera, and if you don't play ball, you're totally ignored.