Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
biden isn't going to the king of england coronation, and i am loving it :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i loving hate the monarchy and i hate that we haven't axed (heh) that poo poo from canada entirely, even if it's just "symbolic" at this point

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cold on a Cob posted:

i loving hate the monarchy and i hate that we haven't axed (heh) that poo poo from canada entirely, even if it's just "symbolic" at this point
:hai:

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

cjs: last week at this job and it’s a 4 day week :sotw:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
hell yeah, i'm taking next monday off as well

whenever you do an extra long weekend always make sure it's a fri + mon (ie not thur + fri or mon + tue)

two short weeks in a row is the best

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

cjs: monday..

waiting on IT to call me mostly, guess i have enough time for a second cup of coffee

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

dioxazine posted:

cjs: monday..

waiting on IT to call me mostly, guess i have enough time for a second cup of coffee

I’m IT and I’m having a third cup

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

we're having a third cup

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

c espresso s: I grabbed Deathwish coffee at the store the other day since it was the only espresso roast available. I figured it was just strong coffee and marketing but whatever it’s on sale

yesterday I made my normal flat white with two double shots, and noticed I was vibrating about 45min later. fun fact: there is 300mg of caffeine per ounce in that poo poo, and I had four ounces

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

haveing coffee

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Cold on a Cob posted:

are you getting new money printed with charles' smiling face on it?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

https://kith.com/products/oky302-kith-lt

if for some reason someone in yospos wanted a hypebeast kayak

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

c espresso s: I grabbed Deathwish coffee at the store the other day since it was the only espresso roast available. I figured it was just strong coffee and marketing but whatever it’s on sale

yesterday I made my normal flat white with two double shots, and noticed I was vibrating about 45min later. fun fact: there is 300mg of caffeine per ounce in that poo poo, and I had four ounces

your going to die

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Roosevelt posted:

are you getting new money printed with charles' smiling face on it?

last i heard was not until 2024 at the earliest. we use coins for $1 and $2, polymer notes, and canadians don't use cash anywhere near the levels you see in other countries so it's going to be awhile before it makes it into circulation either way as they won't be replacing viable notes/coins

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im king charles irl

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I seem to remember Australia saying chuck isn’t gonna be on their cash, nor will any future monarchs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

fart simpson posted:

im king charles irl

you are a weird and generally unlikeable person, your majesty

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

fart simpson posted:

im king charles irl

:guillotine:

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Good friend of 15 years had his baby on April Fool's. Already planning out big dumb cool uncle gifts I want to hook the tyke up with heh. He's a computer toucher too so it's been fun talking about how we want to introduce her to computers as she grows up among other things.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I seem to remember Australia saying chuck isn’t gonna be on their cash, nor will any future monarchs

australians won't be allowed to live at windsor castle any more

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

InternetOfTwinks posted:

we want to introduce her to computers as she grows up

child endangerment

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

fart simpson posted:

im king charles irl

whats wrong with your hands

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

cjs: another monday, another wave of people leaving

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Beeftweeter posted:

whats wrong with your hands

Verse-jumped from the hot dog fingers universe

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

KidDynamite posted:

https://kith.com/products/oky302-kith-lt

if for some reason someone in yospos wanted a hypebeast kayak

that's a weird thing to be sold by a kids in the hall site

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->

fart simpson posted:

im king charles irl

parasite

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/del2000/status/1642012920744919040?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

jfc

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Charles's hands are like that because of thrombosis, or as the australians call it, "thrombo"

tef
May 30, 2004

-> some l-system crap ->
it's because he's a genetic cul-de-sac, much like a pug, years of inbreeding have left him with permanent health issues

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fortaleza posted:

Charles's hands are like that because of thrombosis, or as the australians call it, "thrombo"

thrombo #5

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Cold on a Cob posted:

it is the entirely correct opinion, but tbh people will create some symbology about the "leadership" almost no matter what, and i think canada has a pretty good deal in that the head of state if 100% obviously irrelevant in every way. at least compared with some other places views of the highest office in the land, and the results that follow.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a rare miss on a title change. we'll power through, tho

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

a rare miss on a title change. we'll power through, tho

the old one was starting to give me the heebie jeebies

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it was very terrible yes

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

firm handshakes all around, friends

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

so uh do a lot of people just die while skiing/snowboarding?

i want to learn to ski eventually, but i will stick to the bunny slopes and parks forever if more advanced stuff involves the risk of buried alive suffocating death.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

KidDynamite posted:

i want to learn to ski eventually, but i will stick to the bunny slopes and parks forever if more advanced stuff involves the risk of buried alive suffocating death.

this is extremely advanced poo poo and the guy fell into a hole caused by the tree branches. there's lots of ways to avoid this happening to you so i wouldn't worry much about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

KidDynamite posted:

Yes, but also its perfectly safe if you follow general etiquette / ur brain, especially on groomers.

That video is out of bounds in an area that gets insane amounts of snow in a year with a lot of snow.

He definitely saved that guys life thought