Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
~*Innocent people supporting the chudfair*~

literally gently caress off, there is no amount of rage that is not appropriate for the people that run that thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

The Voice of Labor posted:

d'n'd ghoul or not, you don't need to be posting that fairs should be blown up. no reason to endorse indiscriminate murder of the innocent. we're here to denounce cops, not become them

i never said i wanted to harm the innocent. You're putting that in there.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I hope that Fair gets firebombed by Al Qaeda

not any other way to interpret that dude. but good job trying to gaslight me I guess

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

not any other way to interpret that dude. but good job trying to gaslight me I guess

they could do it after everyone went home and it's only the organizers

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
firebomb? probably meant to say festive bonfire. happens all the time.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
there are no innocents in america, only labor aristocrats

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

they could do it after everyone went home and it's only the organizers

yeah, that's not really how terrorist bombings tend to work. you could've just said "gee, I hope al quaida beheads the 4 h club's upper management" and no one would've called you out on it or disagreed with you. instead you come with indiscriminate bloodlust and instead of taking the L you're doubling down on it

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
maybe it’s a special cops only day at the fair.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
i love when it's so easy to spot who's a mod's special boy, lol. any normal poster would have gotten a ban+30 for even the "kill all cops" much less "commit a terrorism at a fair" but when you're friends it's not even a 6er.

ahh i guess it wasn't acceptable after all.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

yeah, that's not really how terrorist bombings tend to work. you could've just said "gee, I hope al quaida beheads the 4 h club's upper management" and no one would've called you out on it or disagreed with you. instead you come with indiscriminate bloodlust and instead of taking the L you're doubling down on it

Cant spell cop without op, lil bitch

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Harik posted:

kill all cops

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
youre not allowed to say "kill all cops" now?

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop
i dunno, it got the last cop thread shut down so i thought it was against the rules

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Harik posted:

i dunno, it got the last cop thread shut down so i thought it was against the rules

That got shut down because the goon who shot Tiny bragged about it there and Jeffrey ethered it.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Mods hate cop threads and have devoted lots of energy to eradicating them for years, like combining the gbs and CSPAM cop threads and then shutting it down and then shutting down subsequent threads

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
I love the fbi. just putting that out there. :angel:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
tiny tosie getting shot in the toe is so on the nose george lucas is jealous he didn’t think of it first.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Radirot posted:

I love the fbi. just putting that out there. :angel:

hey feds monitoring the forums, don't forget to get up and stretch, it's not good for you to sit on your rear end and read a bunch of computer toucher's impotent whining all day.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Harik posted:

hey feds monitoring the forums, don't forget to get up and stretch, it's not good for you to sit on your rear end and read a bunch of computer toucher's impotent whining all day.

GiP actually has a mod who occasionally gets calls from some DIA dude because a poster gets high and post secret squirrel poo poo.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Zeroisanumber posted:

GiP actually has a mod who occasionally gets calls from some DIA dude because a poster gets high and post secret squirrel poo poo.

i don't know if that's funnier or not than the repeated classified leaks from people trying to win forums arguments about warthunder tanks

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Harik posted:

it's part of the op because covid is doing a better job at it than even other cops or traffic accidents. you don't want to go around pissing covid off.

besides the point though because the post in question wasn't about killing cops, it was about killing people enjoying their funnel cakes and carnival rides and weird al concerts

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Radirot posted:

maybe it’s a special cops only day at the fair.

I'm going to need to render that in lego at some point in time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

it's part of the op because covid is doing a better job at it than even other cops or traffic accidents. you don't want to go around pissing covid off.

besides the point though because the post in question wasn't about killing cops, it was about killing people enjoying their funnel cakes and carnival rides and weird al concerts

it was but then he completely went off the rails and his terrorist attack and beheadings at the fair overshadowed it

then he accused me of being a bootlicker for also being angry at the 4h guys like he was?

so i have no idea, i think he was just really angry in general.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Harik posted:

you've been repeatedly banned for being lovely towards peoples pets, so i guess it's only fitting that this is gonna be how you get shown the door.

there's going to be a lot of people at the fair who don't deserve to be firebombed by anyone so maybe focus your rabid bloodlust a bit less widely.

4h is an insanely lovely program with a singular goal of teaching kids animals are food, not friends. like an evil goatee'd version of PETA except they're a lot less hypocritical. this story happens every year because not one animal can escape the slaughterhouse.

they gently caress everyone the other way too, when people who bid on the animal at auction find out they're not actually getting anything from it, it's entirely symbolic and they get random cuts that aren't tracable to any particular animal. i have no idea how that's legal, what are they even paying for?

click over to doomsday econ and read my story about my 4H heifers that i intended to sell to become first calf heifers then milk cows

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vermont-state-troopers-resign-alleged-comments-made-during-off-duty-gaming-sessions

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Al! posted:

there are no innocents in america, only labor aristocrats

thats why murder is moral here

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Homeless Friend posted:

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime

let's check in to see how well everything worked out. Hmm, he was fired after he did it two more times because it violated department procedure it attracted a media shitstorm and he was only a reserve officer to begin with.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-dennis-turner-opd-kaia-rolle-arrest-20200302-clfj4d6jzzgkrddhpd7wtsglse-story.html

You know it's bad when even the other pigs think it's hosed up:

quote:

Orlando police Officer Sergio Ramos called his supervisor from Lucious & Emma Nixon Academy in September, to express his concerns after placing 6-year-old Kaia Rolle the back of his patrol SUV, where she sat with hands bound behind her back in zip ties.

“Sarge this girl is tiny," he told Sgt. Douglas Andreacchi. "She looks like a baby.”

Ramos said Turner contacted him while he was on the way to the school and asked Ramos to bring zip ties for Kaia because Turner’s handcuffs "did not fit the arrestee,” Internal Affairs investigator Christopher Carty wrote, summarizing Ramos’ interview.

lest you think there's a good pig in this story, bad news:

quote:

As Ramos bound her hands, Kaia choked on tears, body camera video shows.

"No ... no, don’t put handcuffs on!” she wailed.

"this is a travesty but oh well guess i'll do it anyway because it's not like a little black girl's life matters in any way."

quote:

After Ramos led her to the police cruiser, Turner went back inside to talk with teachers, who had stood by as Kaia was led out in distress. He joked with them that the girl had “broken the record” for the youngest person he had ever arrested.

but wait it gets even "better"

quote:

After Kaia was already booked into the juvenile jail, another officer was taking the other 6-year-old Turner had arrested to juvenile jail, but “became uncomfortable with the situation.” So she texted her squad.

When her sergeant realized Turner hadn’t gotten approval from a watch commander, he called the lieutenant on duty, who told them to take the boy back to school.

The boy, whose name has not been publicly released, had been arrested by Turner about 15 minutes after Kaia, according to the summary. In an interview with Carty, a teacher said the boy had kicked her twice in the leg when she took a pen away from him. She told Turner that she would pursue charges “because she believed that this is what she needed to get help for” him.
he enjoyed loving up her life so much that he went right back and did it again, but at least THAT pig thought it was a bit much even for a department as dogshit as orlando and sent the kid back.

What kind of person would do this poo poo?

quote:

Turner, who had a disciplinary history at the department that included excessive force and an arrest for child abuse, was fired days after the arrests. As a reserve officer, his employment was at the will of the police chief.
oh, of course. Exactly the kind of pigs you want to both hire and put in schools!

The consequences were far-reaching

quote:

The internal review showed sgt Douglas]Andreacchi was given a suspension for failing to notify the watch commander after he was told about Kaia’s arrest. He opted to give up eight hours of vacation instead.
loving lol.

How's she doing now after her encounter with "orlando's finest"?

https://www.wesh.com/article/orlando-six-year-old-arrested/41997860

quote:

Kirkland said the arrest changed Kaia's life forever and she hasn't been the same since.

Doctors diagnosed her with PTSD, separation anxiety and oppositional defiant disorder. She's also on four different types of medication.

"The psychiatrist explained because an authoritative figure caused the trauma, she reacted to any type of authority, be it us, be it the school; she was in fear of authority," Kirkland said.

that sucks

quote:

"Almost every day, she comes to me and says, 'Grandma, am I being good today? Grandma, am I behaving? Grandma, how's my behavior?' She's always looking for reassurance that she is behaving. You have to tell her, hun, you're not being a bad girl. You know, these are things beyond your control and we're working on your adaptive skills," Kirkland says.

"I miss the old me. I miss my behaviors. I miss my old, good behaviors. It's taking away the old me. It's taking away the good behaviors I had. It's taking away my friends and family," Kaia said.

jesus christ.

quote:

There's also a law, in Kaia's honor, setting the minimum arrest age in Florida to seven. Her family continues pushing for the minimum age to be 12.
what the actual gently caress how is any of this reasonable

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

mastershakeman posted:

click over to doomsday econ and read my story about my 4H heifers that i intended to sell to become first calf heifers then milk cows
yeah i saw that and definitely encourage everybody else ABSOLUTELY DO NOT click over and read it.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop
oh figured out why they fired him, he was black.

dollars to donuts he's on another force abusing his power there though, there's no blacklist of shitheaded officers.

e: lmao goddamn found another little nugget of poo poo in this story

quote:

Officer Turner served on the police force for 23 years and retired in June 2018, according to the department.

He was charged with aggravated child abuse in 1998 in connection with his 7-year-old son, The Orlando Sentinel reported. He was suspended pending the result of an investigation, The Sentinel reported, but the outcome of the case was unclear on Monday.
aggravated child abuse in 1998 after 3 years on the job but he served another 20 before retiring with a pension then getting bored and coming back as a sro to abuse more kids

Harik has issued a correction as of 21:24 on Apr 2, 2023

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

This is your public reminder that you can think a thing and not post it.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
any time a cop dies for any reason is an occasion worth celebrating

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cool that multiple times a day all across the country american cops do poo poo that could reasonably be considered a capital offense

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

cool that multiple times a day all across the country american cops do poo poo that could reasonably be considered a capital offense

yeah but their job is to do the opposite of crimes so it's okay, it's like a baker eating a bunch of cupcakes or a firefighter doing arson. gotta do fire to beat fire or something. gotta do crimes to beat crimes.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

Whats the name of his leftwing troop podcast?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
thread claims yet another life. blood for the blood cops

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

lollontee posted:

thread claims yet another life. blood for the blood cops

:10bux: for the :10bux: throne

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
If you want to feel a little bit of rage this morning:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/police-nearly-beat-him-to-death-six-years-later-hes-being-prosecuted-for-it-again/

The TLDR is this:

Hispanic man is walking around high in his neighborhood. Police shows up and beats him up so badly that he spends a month in the hospital. In the course of being beaten up, two cops injure their hands from punching the back of his head. So DA decides to prosecute him for assault on a police officer. During jury selection, DA dismisses any juror who does not want a border wall (despite the fact that the Hispanic man is a US citizen). Guy gets convicted and spends 22 months in jail, which was more than the full sentence, before having the state supreme court decide 9-0 that it was of course racist to only pick maga chuds for the jury and throwing out the first trial. So, in the middle of a 2022 reelection campaign, the DA has decided to charge the guy again for the crime of assaulting the police officers hands with the back of his head.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

joepinetree posted:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/police-nearly-beat-him-to-death-six-years-later-hes-being-prosecuted-for-it-again/

The TLDR is this:

Hispanic man is walking around high in his neighborhood. Police shows up and beats him up so badly that he spends a month in the hospital. In the course of being beaten up, two cops injure their hands from punching the back of his head. So DA decides to prosecute him for assault on a police officer. During jury selection, DA dismisses any juror who does not want a border wall (despite the fact that the Hispanic man is a US citizen). Guy gets convicted and spends 22 months in jail, which was more than the full sentence, before having the state supreme court decide 9-0 that it was of course racist to only pick maga chuds for the jury and throwing out the first trial. So, in the middle of a 2022 reelection campaign, the DA has decided to charge the guy again for the crime of assaulting the police officers hands with the back of his head.

demon cracker nation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

joepinetree posted:

The TLDR is this:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH