Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I have a few animals

Cora

Radar

Simba

Iris and Lily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Sorry, my dog is kind of weird shaped

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Killingyouguy! posted:

Sorry, my dog is kind of weird shaped

Those booties are probably pretty quiet on the floor though

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

B33rChiller posted:

Those booties are probably pretty quiet on the floor though

They are! And they have little grips on the bottom. Being from 2003, he was kind of designed for wall to wall carpet.

Tad Naff
Jul 8, 2004

I told you you'd be sorry buying an emoticon, but no, you were hung over. Well look at you now. It's not catching on at all!
:backtowork:
Jasper is 7 months old and dangerous

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Your dog looks like a dude I'd 100% chill with

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

rear end-penny posted:

You ever watch Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts?

Everyone has very beautiful friends :kimchi:

This is Wumbus, she is a garbage gremlin.

I have not seen many episodes but I am aware of the episode of cat lumberjacks. Which I totally forgot until you mentioned this

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Killingyouguy! posted:

Your dog looks like a dude I'd 100% chill with

Jasper looks like a dog that likes to party.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

This is Mondays crew

Mandie, she is moving away next week to a very far away place and I’m really heartbroken about it

This is Potter he is awesome and does a little beg dance when he wants things that is so cute

This is Farley he has nothing at all happening in his head

This is Halle, her tenth birthday is on Wednesday which is crazy she acts like a dog half her age!

This is Archie he also has no brains but he is a good boy

The black lab on the right is Jack, he is also a super good boy and I love him so very much

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Freedia loves to chill and watch tv.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This is Mocha. She just got back from the groomer so she is very shiny. Unfortunately she doesn't like getting her picture taken.

Won't look at the camera. Lets try on the grass.

Immediately went to the other end of the yard and became deaf. Very important sniffing to do.

https://i.imgur.com/pPQC3GE.mp4Trying to get her to look at me and show off those brown eyes.

Success?

Meanwhile this is Pippin. She woke up long enough to snap one shot and told me to piss off.

The keen eyed among you might notice she is trying to grow herself a hat. It's been there 3 years and according to the vets is nothing to worry about.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My brothers dog Winston on our daily walk

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
This is Chester in his natural habitat:

Just the little snoot-snorkle.

Here he is making a very important decision:

Sweater weather:

And here he is after making the biggest mistake in his life and still getting used to his wheels:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DrBouvenstein posted:

This is Chester in his natural habitat:

Just the little snoot-snorkle.

Here he is making a very important decision:

Sweater weather:

And here he is after making the biggest mistake in his life and still getting used to his wheels:

Omg

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

DrBouvenstein posted:

Lol

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Pictured: Me, living my life

Also, our dachshund also lives a majority of her life under a blanket. She has a million nicknames because we are weirdos, but the primary one is lump.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I can't tell if it's like, an unspoken rule that every pet-owning goon is required to have the prettiest pets imaginable or if I just think every pet is pretty in general. :allears:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

YeahTubaMike posted:

I can't tell if it's like, an unspoken rule that every pet-owning goon is required to have the prettiest pets imaginable or if I just think every pet is pretty in general. :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

rear end literally going honk shoo

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Cone bros

They sure have a lot of energy for a couple of cats that just lost their balls.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Augustus Snodgrass posted:

Cone bros

They sure have a lot of energy for a couple of cats that just lost their balls.

yeah sekhmet didn't even try to take it easy even while she was still all hosed up on ketamine or whatever they gave her, much less after it wore off. Not even a hint that she had her uterus and ovaries removed except not wanting to go into the 7' basket on that cat tree for 2 1/2 weeks.

also lol conebros

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

MrQwerty posted:

yeah sekhmet didn't even try to take it easy even while she was still all hosed up on ketamine or whatever they gave her, much less after it wore off. Not even a hint that she had her uterus and ovaries removed except not wanting to go into the 7' basket on that cat tree for 2 1/2 weeks.

also lol conebros

She's a beautiful girl.

here are my other two kiddies enjoying some lovely spring weather

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Augustus Snodgrass posted:

She's a beautiful girl.

she is "do u wanna fighhhhttt meeeeee, do u wanna catch deez haaaaaannnds," personified cuz she's from the streets and most likely the runt. She's 6.5lbs right now and I don't think she's getting that much bigger.

They called her the spicy kitty when we picked her up from her spay lol

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

This is Smippy

This is Mr. Pompadour

Black Cat Crew represent!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Mr. Pompadour's a drat mood ring cat! :eyepop:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol what kind of hund is that, I used to have retired racing greyhounds when I was a kid

Tarkus posted:

Black Cat Crew represent!

I won't let Sekhmet outside because shes street af and tiny and is totally gonna get hosed up at some point and come back to me lookin like this after it costs like $5000

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

DrBouvenstein posted:

lmao

this dog has eaten so many goddamn chickens but with this one he seems to have worked out a deal. She flies the run, constantly, and then struts around screeching at 180 decibels all day, while he just sits there and watches. Every so often she'll duck under the stairs, and when she comes out he'll go crawl under there, but I've never found anything when I checked underneath. I would not have expected either of them to be smart enough to work out a bribe system, but I can't imagine what else is happening down there

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Apr 4, 2023

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MrQwerty posted:

lol what kind of hund is that, I used to have retired racing greyhounds when I was a kid

I won't let Sekhmet outside because shes street af and tiny and is totally gonna get hosed up at some point and come back to me lookin like this after it costs like $5000

He's still a functional feline. In fact, the one eye is the only thing that prevents him from bullying my other cat crazy because he lacks depth perception so can't go to certain locations that Smippy can go to without risking injury. It's funny though, for closer things he makes up for lack of the other eye by moving his head up and down in order to judge distances.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Tad Naff posted:

Jasper is 7 months old and dangerous

I think I saw your dog in the mosh pit last saturday.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Ellie!

ELLIE!

E L L I E !

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

MrQwerty posted:

A Greyhound, she was used and abused for racing and breeding and now she's having the best of her twilight years with us

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

And you woke me....why?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

FIX SIGNS posted:

And you woke me....why?

Nice living room eyewash station

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Not an actual pic:

But imagine this dog, but about 60lbs heavier. Jake. He was a chonk, but he was just one of those freaks of a breed that happened to be nothing but solid muscle. One of the nicest boys in the neighborhood.

He'd walk with me down to the bus stop, and meet me there in the afternoon. He'd even walk back with me in the morning when I was like "eff it, I'm not going to school." Whole neighborhood knew Jake, and he'd come and visit, get snacks, play with your dogs, whatever. Super happy boy. He got along with my two dogs from my other post, and the four of us spent a bunch of times just wandering in the woods.

He had that loping gait that shorter giant dogs have. He also had epislesy, and it sucked to see. But he didn't let that stop him. I could just go out on my front porch and yell "Hey Jake!! Come here!" and like within 5 minutes dude would just show up. Two angry Great Danes got loose before, and he just stood in front of me and they wouldn't even dare to move forward. I was a young teen.

Good ol' Jake is up there in Doghalla, eating scraps and protecting anyone that needed it :)

Hopefully not too much a downer, but I wanted Jake to be "seen" and heard about. Good dog.

(he was my bud in the late 90s, before everyone had a camera on them at all times. but he was a big beautiful boy)

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Apr 5, 2023

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Some of my favs

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Jestery posted:

A Greyhound, she was used and abused for racing and breeding and now she's having the best of her twilight years with us

good, same as both of mine when I was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
These are my dogs, they are great Pyrenees and you can hear them bark from a mile away.