Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

maybe try getting drunk and taking your shirt off and then stealing someone else's girlfriend by accident? it worked for me!

Bert Kreischer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

be hot and take your shirt off is pretty much the only truly evergreen dating advice, everything else is highly situational

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

carry on then posted:

be hot and take your shirt off is pretty much the only truly evergreen dating advice, everything else is highly situational

yeah I know someone else that this actually worked for as well so this is pretty much confirmed

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

you can become hot as an adult and people forget that. i know i have. been doin my lil workouts because himbo season is coming and i used to look like a gross lil goonlord but im hot now. i sent a thirst trap to somebody im seeing the other day and they were all “omg your cum gutters are coming in!” drat right they are its fuckin himbo season.

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Post ur cum gutters.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Casual Encountess posted:

you can become hot as an adult and people forget that. i know i have. been doin my lil workouts because himbo season is coming and i used to look like a gross lil goonlord but im hot now. i sent a thirst trap to somebody im seeing the other day and they were all “omg your cum gutters are coming in!” drat right they are its fuckin himbo season.

most people can but i'm pretty convinced i just can't. as i have posted elsewhere, 8 years of lifting and im still a tubby lil loser

e: tec bubel

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
have you tried becoming rich, or funny?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

what in the sweet gently caress are cum gutters

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

madmatt112 posted:

what in the sweet gently caress are cum gutters

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

people out there imagining gay intercourse like cum pachinko

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

i'd like to reroll my character to pick up whatever traits let me look like that with "lil workouts" please

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
try being skinny to start with, you get visible musculature from very minimal exercise. of course you're still really skinny and don't look anything like that, but you have visible musculature

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

carry on then posted:

i'd like to reroll my character to pick up whatever traits let me look like that with "lil workouts" please

just head to the crossfit gym and ask the jacked dudes who writes their hgh scripts

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
it's easy to look like that, just treat exercising and eating as full-time jobs with an associated support network of paid expert advisors

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?

in a well actually posted:

just head to the crossfit gym and ask the jacked dudes who writes their hgh scripts

trennything is possible

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

i mean my “lil workouts” come off doing an extremely physical job 7-10 hours a day for up to 12 days in a row. its basically the workout equivalent of binge eating. but making working out a source of money for me has been invaluable for making the behavioral changes necessary to keep in shape. most people dont get to have money as their carrot on a stick when they start exercising.

like im not some gym rat mimaxer. pedicab is 95% of my workout and for me the challenges came mostly from modifying my existing behaviors at the time into ones that would make my excruciating physical labor feel better. it becomes super easy to not eat fast food when you are doing cardio all day and you can feel your body trying to quick absorb a whopper into useable calories and you want to loving die. same with being hydrated. i used to never drink enough water but pedicabbing makes it critical crucial to always be drinking water.

but it provided a really good framework and set of motivations to slowly chisel away at bad habits and form them into better practices. i mean im no paragon of health even now. i smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, i still have tons of taco bell and i either ride 40+ miles on a bike or do absolutely nothing, like a greyhound. i know if i eat a huge pile of garbage today, my rear end better be out tomorrow doing something physical but i had to slowly train my body to crave the hamster wheel basically doing the pill wrapped in a dog treat on myself repeatedly until it worked. idk figure out what works for you and build on it

also sorry boys, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lifting alone isn’t enough to produce cum gutters. you have to run your rear end off too

mystes
May 31, 2006

You probably should try to do some sort of minimal amount of load bearing exercise if biking is really 100% of your exercise and you don't even walk much because it seems like that's pretty bad for bone density

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

like i honestly think fitness is a matter of finding the right carrot on a stick for you. i encourage people to find beer league sports as a good intro to being active and trying to figure out what kind of physical activity you like doing. like the one year i was actually super into lifting and going to the gym came from doing muay thai for a few months and being sick of getting my rear end beat for being a weak lil goonlord and that was a really good carrot for me at the time. beer league hockey got me doing running (ugh) and fun agility drills. pedicab got me doing yoga to help my quads and hammies not be on the verge of exploding.

idk i think there is a physical activity for everybody out there and related abilities to train that make good carrots but its different for everybody.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

mystes posted:

You probably should try to do some sort of minimal amount of load bearing exercise if biking is really 100% of your exercise and you don't even walk much because it seems like that's pretty bad for bone density

yeah dude its 2023 and its time to get yoked for the summer so ive been doing a ton of prison workouts and using lots of adult calisthenic gear in parks to work my upper body and not be triangle dude like i always end up being. but unlike those other twerps, every day is leg day for me. im getting older and starting to feel the limits of my flesh prison so im starting to train more yoga/warmup/aftercare in so i dont blow myself up

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

ya for me it’s been lifting, running, some biking, stairs, walks. but i still don’t have cum gutters

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

carry on then posted:

most people can but i'm pretty convinced i just can't. as i have posted elsewhere, 8 years of lifting and im still a tubby lil loser

e: tec bubel

some people's bodies just hold on to fat more than others, but being fit looks good even if you're still chubby

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i'd exercise more if i didn't have frequent body pain that is probably made worse by not exercising enough

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

oh so cum gutters are vagina bones?

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

my goals this year is to lean into being spongebob shaped and just go full wrestler.

darbys a lil skinny boy and not some ungodly ripped human and i think this is doable if i really go for it

realistically im going to end up probably closer to cm punk. boys a lil chonky buy still mostly muscle.

like i sat for a while and tried to figure out what “in shape me” would look like. im not sleek like a runner, nor am i particularly thick looking like a football player, and im also not tiny or agile. i dont deign to think ill become some shredded adonis but i do think certain wrestlers fit me the best in terms of “chonky but not bulky” in terms of what i am trying to look like.

Internet Janitor
May 17, 2008

"That isn't the appropriate trash receptacle."
i really enjoyed indoor bouldering when i lived reasonably close to a gym, and after 6 months of persistence i was in the best shape i've ever been

then i moved, and indoor bouldering isn't really an option anymore. given the close calls i managed to have from time to time in a controlled environment with crash mats everywhere, bouldering out in the woods just seems like death by exposure with extra steps

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

keep doing what you're doing, you look great! :cheerdoge:

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

christ it's called apollos belt, y'all nasty. i know rick and morty said it but that doesn't mean you have to repeat it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

mystes posted:

lol, in a forum where 99% of the posters are obese and sedentary you managed to complain about the one guy exercising wrong

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i am 5’2” 325 lbs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

post hole digger posted:

i am 5’2” 325 lbs

me to

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
i'm 420cm tall and weigh 69kg

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol I saw this actor getting tagged with #cumgutters and I was harsh, but fair

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

a few days ago we were discussing major technological advances and there is at least one spot where a really major advance appears to be a realistic possibility: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/apr/07/cancer-and-heart-disease-vaccines-ready-by-end-of-the-decade

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

which is good for me because I have been undisciplined about hitting the gym recently

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they cured bein fat, they pulled a roni vaccine out of their rear end in 12 months, etc etc

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

don't get your hopes up, it'll be patented for 100,000 years and cost a million euro a shot.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
chatgpt
https://mobile.twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1641194690627407872
https://twitter.com/regiscake/status/1641195628679032838

reality
https://balkangreenenergynews.com/liquid-tree-to-combat-air-pollution-in-belgrade/

quote:

The Liquid 3 photo-bioreactor consists of a glass tank filled with 600 litres of water and microalgae and a solar panel, which supplies electricity to a small pump. The pump brings air into the tank through tiny holes. The microalgae perform photosynthesis and convert water and CO2 into oxygen, which is released into the atmosphere. Biomass is a byproduct of the process.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

Truman Peyote posted:

which is good for me because I have been undisciplined about hitting the gym recently

go to the gym bb, you got this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

i had suspected something similar the first time this was posted. i used google bard to see if it would come up with something similar but that just led to me finding out that they are just two different but slightly related things the university of belgrade did in 2018