Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Renreeja posted:

just looked up the vid of the rocket launch,explosion. Lol especially after reading this thread it was funny how full the comments were of this "its amazing the rocket was strong enough to hold together like it did spinning like that!"

Also how the woman jumps on the mic when its starting to gently caress up and is like "remember folks the rocket clearing the pad is just icing on the cake" lol

I watched it earlier and I think the best part was the guy saying "Flipping for stage separation" as the rockets starts flipping and the crowd starts getting quiet because, uh... Yeah, that's definitely NOT what you do during a stage separation what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

well, that is a phrase I have never heard before

You're gonna start noticing everywhere now, just watch

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

man sure is weird the south african Apartheid inheritor hates a game thats perfectly balance/mirrored and has zero hidden information and requires one of the players to be truely better or worse to win.

You'd think he'd like chess since white has a significant advantage over black.

tokyo reject
Jun 12, 2019

when she's tryin to slide into your dm's but you wanna talk about a better america

Dabir posted:

He doesn't like that one of his bishops can't step on the blacks

:perfect:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

kazil posted:

I don't think he's sold a million checkmarks

If each one of them pays for 10 subscriptions...

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
then again the white bishop isnt mixing.

Also a pawn can become a queen.

cant have social mobility. or depending on the sex/gender identity the worst thing ever according to regressives.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I liked the AV Club article on this most recent stupidity, especially the "lurker too unfunny to post on SA" analogy.

https://www.avclub.com/celebrities-now-working-to-remove-their-apparently-mand-1850366148

ATTENTION LURKERS:

post ITT because you cannot be less funny than Elon Musk

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

ATTENTION LURKERS:

or just post because it might be fun. Who knows

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Well if you're just going to drag me out of lurking like this, I might as well say something.

For all his faults I think Musk is actually amazing at one upping himself on showing the entire world how pathetic he is. Every day it seems like he comes up with some way to look even more desperate for approval. He took the ball that Trump dropped when he was banned from Twitter and has been nailing it for months.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
https://twitter.com/JewishWorker/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=

"Citizen Journalism" in full effect.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Star Link Ukraine thing also had geofencing of the ground units, so as Ukraine pushed forward into areas red zoned, they would lose their sat connections. It was explained as thats Russian controlled area, we wouldnt want our stuff used by them!

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE
I like musk because he proves the nonexistence of a loving god

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

ATTENTION LURKERS:

Or you could be guy mann

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Lurkers can’t be less funny than Musk. It takes a long career of posting on this website to make yourself that stupid and inane.

Musk of course got a head start on that by the circumstances of his birth followed by all the choices he’s made in life

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Momomo posted:

Well if you're just going to drag me out of lurking like this, I might as well say something.

For all his faults I think Musk is actually amazing at one upping himself on showing the entire world how pathetic he is. Every day it seems like he comes up with some way to look even more desperate for approval. He took the ball that Trump dropped when he was banned from Twitter and has been nailing it for months.

ut oh, we angered the beast

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Nice job. That'll trigger the cons.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I've legitimately never been exposed to a less funny human being than Elon Musk. I honestly don't believe it's a possible accomplishment for the remainder of human history. For one, I don't think most people have the privilege to invest that kind of time toward misunderstanding humor.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Jelly posted:

I've legitimately never been exposed to a less funny human being than Elon Musk. I honestly don't believe it's a possible accomplishment for the remainder of human history. For one, I don't think most people have the privilege to invest that kind of time toward misunderstanding humor.

Unblock me, coward :arghfist:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Elon knows what he's doing, he got his start selling $8 megaphones to svengalis at the emerald mine

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jelly posted:

Check mate 🤣🤣🤣

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

Unblock me, coward :arghfist:

Even the small minority of people I've ever blocked on this forum are indisputably funnier than Elon Musk! Or not as unfunny at least.

Ghostlight posted:

Check mate 🤣🤣🤣

Got eem'

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Why would he simultaneously be unwilling to hire comedy writers but willing to steal memes?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

E the Shaggy posted:

Why would he simultaneously be unwilling to hire comedy writers but willing to steal memes?

Is this a rhetorical? The answer is in the question.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Jelly posted:

I think Musk could have had minor success as a shitposter if he only posted really bad "jokes" where the entire punchline is two words sounds similar.

Too bad about the rest.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

All Elon had to do to maintain his reputation as Mr Smarty Man who builds the cool cars and rockets is hand his loving phone to his PR person.

Instead he spent $44,000,000,000 to force everyone to see that he is, in fact, a complete dumbshit moron.

Which is the only funny thing he's ever done.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

i dont know whats in musks heart of hearts. but I'm pretty sure he's stupid enough to be tricked into believing flatearthism, or some other anti astronomy positions.

like the fuckface probably doesnt have a grade schooler's trivia knowledge of Mars or any other 101 basic astronomy facts.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

deep dish peat moss posted:

Elon knows what he's doing

:lol:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Elviscat posted:

All Elon had to do to maintain his reputation as Mr Smarty Man who builds the cool cars and rockets is hand his loving phone to his PR person.

Instead he spent $44,000,000,000 to force everyone to see that he is, in fact, a complete dumbshit moron.

Which is the only funny thing he's ever done.

I want to, just to be a dick, but I can't actually argue with this

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know whats in musks heart of hearts. but I'm pretty sure he's stupid enough to be tricked into believing flatearthism, or some other anti astronomy positions.

It might be a tough pivot for him considering he owns a space company but it would be extremely funny so I hope it happens.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Elon's publicly been a poo poo since way back before the pedo guy stuff, he would've needed to hand over his phone the moment social media became a thing to have any hope of avoiding that.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

Elon's publicly been a poo poo since way back before the pedo guy stuff, he would've needed to hand over his phone the moment social media became a thing to have any hope of avoiding that.

ha ha. I forgot about Elon calling a hero a pedo.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

koshmar posted:

Netscape Navigator 4 lyfe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

koshmar posted:

Netscape Navigator 4 lyfe

Nutscrape Navigator and Micro$haft Internet Exploder 🤣🤣🤣

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

MrQwerty posted:

Nutscrape Navigator and Micro$haft Internet Exploder 🤣🤣🤣

did you work for parroty interactive

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Hello, my name is Rick Bish. And before you say anything, yes I've heard all the jokes.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I'm starting to think people are stupid as poo poo

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Revins posted:

I'm starting to think people are stupid as poo poo

George Carlin is absolutely rolling in his grave right now

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
imo ppl still on twitter should block all blue checks on principle even if they get it for free and its someone u like

it would stop his dumb thing cold if it made ppl lose followers instantly

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Sure it was “disappointing” if you disregard the data we got. -materials engineering student, on the OKC bombing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I like the blue checks there I said it