Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
tired: class consciousness
wired: league consciousness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

no war but league war

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

the bumpinproletariat

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I'm not sure where else to ask about this, but I find myself thinking the same thing as this guy:

https://twitter.com/chrisyearn/status/1651017811677052929?s=20

some days/weeks ago, twitter changed the view options for lists. you used to be able to view by either "top" or "latest". that's gone and now it's all latest and in the same place is an option to see the list's tweets in "home". this all sucks and I want to be able to see "top" results for lists (even if it's not in the list, but in home or wherever else). but I don't know if that's at all possible anymore. anyone else run into this and solve the problem? gently caress, elon is determined to ruin this dumb site

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

latest or get the gently caress out

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

if latest is too much then you follow too many people

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lmao at finally getting a comprehensible deterministically ordered list of people you follow's messages and demanding it be curated by tHe AlGoRiThM instead

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i hate to say it but musk may have done something right :ohdear:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Pollyanna posted:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Achmed Jones posted:

lmao at finally getting a comprehensible deterministically ordered list of people you follow's messages and demanding it be curated by tHe AlGoRiThM instead

there’s nothing “finally” to it. lists could always be sorted by latest, and still are. this is strictly a regression in available functionality. lists also don’t have ads.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I'm getting more and more suggestions for KPop and Indian cricket. The more I click "not interested" the more I get.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I'm getting more and more suggestions for KPop and Indian cricket. The more I click "not interested" the more I get.

stop logging into jonnys accounts

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

TBH I'm totally OK with Twitter having no clue what my interests are.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Pollyanna posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

pmchem posted:

I'm not sure where else to ask about this, but I find myself thinking the same thing as this guy:

https://twitter.com/chrisyearn/status/1651017811677052929?s=20

some days/weeks ago, twitter changed the view options for lists. you used to be able to view by either "top" or "latest". that's gone and now it's all latest and in the same place is an option to see the list's tweets in "home". this all sucks and I want to be able to see "top" results for lists (even if it's not in the list, but in home or wherever else). but I don't know if that's at all possible anymore. anyone else run into this and solve the problem? gently caress, elon is determined to ruin this dumb site
sorry, never used lists. have you tried using the macos app store official twitter client? they rarely update it so it may have the old functionality (which may or may not solve your issue)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
in other news i have finished porting my list of faves from twitter to mastodon. you can find the start of that thread here:

https://mastodon.social/@KennyLogins/110023119703911867

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

now do it for bluesky

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kenny Logins posted:

in other news i have finished porting my list of faves from twitter to mastodon. you can find the start of that thread here:

https://mastodon.social/@KennyLogins/110023119703911867

didn't u hear? elon musk bought mastadon this morning

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

The Fool posted:

now do it for bluesky
maybe if i get an invite and also if it lasts more than 6 months

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/haitiandvorce/status/1651642242111553536?s=46

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/bobo_circus/status/1651609346898292737?s=46

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

lol

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

this is a good one

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Kenny Logins posted:

sorry, never used lists. have you tried using the macos app store official twitter client? they rarely update it so it may have the old functionality (which may or may not solve your issue)

don't have a mac. anyway, not that most people here care, but for posterity: I found a workaround. you can use "list:#" as a search term and search results can be still be sorted by either top or latest. for now.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

yeah but

https://twitter.com/ashleygjovik/status/1651686218319425570?s=46&t=Mu6ngisnZlTkezPxh7sqCQ

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

ha ha man that sucks

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
so a totally standard american corporate hellscape boilerplate contract of adhesion then?

good luck with the no screenshotting thing though

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

it is the normal boiler plate and does not say anything about screenshots

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/johnfreiler/status/1651665506863316993?s=46

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
there could be a million evil things in that contract but of course people who do not understand the first thing about anything are freaking out about granting a social network a perpetual right to publish their posts which is of course 100% mandatory in order to run a social network

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

lmao

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

petition to rename yospos frunkley.bunk

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
nah

but definitely rename this thread to “YOSPOS gleeps”

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Achmed Jones posted:

petition to rename yospos frunkley.bunk

Markley Mark and the frunkley.bunk

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I'm already posting in my underwear, so I'll fit right in.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

haveblue posted:

nah

but definitely rename this thread to “YOSPOS gleeps”
i support this, but somewhat prefer 'YOSPOS frunkley.bunk gleeps v1.4'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Kenny Logins posted:

i support this, but somewhat prefer 'YOSPOS frunkley.bunk gleeps v1.4'