Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Hopefully movies will return to having songs commissioned again sometime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0ED_vk8QQI

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

they're not actually filming a chase scene. chances are the trucks harrison ford and and phoebe waller-bridge are in aren't even moving

yes i know. it is painfully obvious. but that is a creative choice. plus i mean even actual chases are interleaved with other stuff for what they're doing in the car and such

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
harrison ford was contractually obliged to say father as a homage to the late sean connery who introduced the indiana jones / james bond crossover in the early 90s

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
was thats Mads Mickelson as a bad guy?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it was weird how fleabag doesn't look at the camera and say something dry

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
smoka visiting the fam

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Achmed Jones posted:

what the heck is going on with directors these days? i feel like chase scenes are easy mode as far as exciting action sequences go but they keep messing it up

all movies are made by people who think 10x more effects = 10x better movie

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Mr. Crow posted:

lol at that insane spelling

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Carthag Tuek posted:

lol at that insane spelling

lol it autocorrected to that and i thought it was funny

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Mr. Crow posted:

wiki says its an "undisclosed role" but i mean, yeah he gets typecast a lot (which is fine, he does villainy very well)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Beeftweeter posted:

wiki says its an "undisclosed role" but i mean, yeah he gets typecast a lot (which is fine, he does villainy very well)

as is good and proper for a Dane

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://youtu.be/SUNl5v34xtc

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
related i was looking at the wiki page for john rhys-davies after seeing that he'll appear as sallah again and man what a disappointment

quote:

Rhys-Davies is not a member of any political party. He was a radical leftist as a university student in the 1960s, but changed his views when he went to heckle Margaret Thatcher, who he said "shot down the first two hecklers in such brilliant fashion that [he] decided [he] ought for once to shut up and listen".[25]

In 2004, Rhys-Davies said in an interview with World magazine, "There is a demographic catastrophe happening in Europe that nobody wants to talk about, that we daren't bring up because we are so cagey about not offending people racially. And rightly we should be. But there is a cultural thing as well. By 2020, 50% of the children in Holland under the age of 18 will be of Muslim descent."[26] In an interview with the conservative journal National Review, he said that he is opposed to Islamic extremism because he feels that it violates the "Western values" of equality, democracy, tolerance, and the abolition of slavery.[25]

Rhys-Davies was vocal about his support for Brexit.[27] On 25 April 2019, he appeared as a panelist on the BBC's Question Time, where he debated Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with Green Party politician Caroline Lucas. After Lucas suggested Trump should not be afforded a state visit to the UK, due to having lost the popular vote, Rhys-Davies banged his hands on the table and shouted "“Oh woman! Have you never read Kenneth Arrow and the Arrows theorem?" His conduct was subsequently described as "thuggish and sexist" by some viewers.[28][29] Rhys-Davies has since commented on his response, saying "I was annoyed. It’s impossible to gather your thoughts when you’ve got someone making faces and twittering. It’s like having a fly butting around your face."[30]

:sigh:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beeftweeter posted:

related i was looking at the wiki page for john rhys-davies after seeing that he'll appear as sallah again and man what a disappointment

:sigh:
ahh gently caress. what happened to people who were on sliders

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Kenny Logins posted:

ahh gently caress. what happened to people who were on sliders

they got stuck in an alternative universe OP

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

*loudly whispering* sliders

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

they got stuck in an alternative universe OP
it was right there in front of me the whole time. the whole entire time

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

PokeJoe posted:

*loudly whispering* sliders

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

re: mads

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mads_Mikkelsen posted:

Mikkelsen appeared on Rihanna's music video for "Bitch Better Have My Money" as her accountant, the song's titular "bitch" who stole from her.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
“titular bitch” is a fantastic username

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

mads owns

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

take it easy hideo

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Aw yiss

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

new show called ten pound poms looks interesting. I’ll give it a go later, it’s either gonna be decent or objectively worse than what Hallmark puts out

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_o8WfIJdw

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSLSl8mwY0

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Alan Tudyk TuTall

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Alan Tudyk TuTall

DO NOT APPROACH THE GREY ZONE WITHOUT CONSENT

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

rotor posted:

DO NOT APPROACH THE GREY ZONE WITHOUT CONSENT

THE GREY ZONE IS FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i'll bet it is :shehuck:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Blank verse poetry, ~or~ review of Blood Sucking Freaks..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:stare:

NEED

https://twitter.com/qikipedia/status/1658774121755410432