Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Gary Cole was a horrible villain in the short lived AMERICAN GOTHIC. A far meaner and nastier show than you would expect for CBS in 1995.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

DrVenkman posted:

Gary Cole was a horrible villain in the short lived AMERICAN GOTHIC. A far meaner and nastier show than you would expect for CBS in 1995.

By horrible do you mean you loved to hate him, or was he just bad at it?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Good ol Gary "we have Kevin Bacon at home" Cole

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

LookieLoo posted:

By horrible do you mean you loved to hate him, or was he just bad at it?

The former. He's played by Cole so there's an innate natural charm to him (he's playing the Sheriff) but he uses it to mask the plethora of awful things he does. Before the first episode even starts he's a rapist and murderer.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Genre TV is saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJQb5BP1nTU

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/outlawvern/status/1661438671449653249?t=wwJYOUJKYvIefyHqSHCGdQ&s=19

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Our boys have reached over 1 billion views.

they should celebrate by going to nebula

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

MAX's alphabetized catalogue has any movie that starts with 'The' under T. :negative:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Father Wendigo posted:

MAX's alphabetized catalogue has any movie that starts with 'The' under T. :negative:

lol

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Father Wendigo posted:

:cursed:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Father Wendigo posted:

Death penalty for anyone who approved this

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
You'll never find him because you see he was listed as the guy who approved this and thus he's under the T's.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Literally every decision is intentionally making everything worse. I want that job

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Father Wendigo posted:

:laffo:

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Father Wendigo posted:

come the gently caress on

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh great now I gotta go to the T's to find The Creators of a movie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

didnt realize so many famous ppl were on tiny toons...

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Father Wendigo posted:

:lmao: jesus christ

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Father Wendigo posted:

loving hell lmao

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Father Wendigo posted:

Lmao

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Has anyone mentioned that max has every season of ghost adventures yet?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'm just glad the adaptation went to an actual professional studio and not one of those low budget places that've been churning out low quality animation.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Do they have the same number of dead main characters?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

super sweet best pal posted:

I'm just glad the adaptation went to an actual professional studio and not one of those low budget places that've been churning out low quality animation.

Oh yeah, I would've cried if it had gotten picked up by one of those studios that do the CGI shows for Netflix. Luckily, Trigger is fantastic, and their pedigree will even bring in a bigger audience. Delicious in Dungeon is going to be the biggest, best anime ever.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Gary Cole and Jason Bateman are the unsung heroes of Dodgeball.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Kingo Ligma posted:

Good ol Gary "we have Kevin Bacon at home" Cole

We need a movie where Marc Singer is attacked by strange figure in the night and is bitten. Now cursd, during the full moon, he transistions from Marc Singer and becomes Kevin Bacon.

Gary Cole is that 'mid transformation' moment.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Lol

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

:lmao: jesus christ, nobody under 40 has any nostalgia for reeve's superman anyway. Why loving bother?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Waltzing Along posted:

Do they have the same number of dead main characters?
All the dead characters in the Fast movies come back to life

No one's ever really gone!
...the gently caress?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

It's absolutely wild that anyone, anyone at all, unironically believes people will think or feel anything when seeing these characters other than remind them that they're dead.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

:lmao: gently caress me

Peter Cushing, now Christopher Reeve. They'll be cooking up a Carrie Fisher gollum in the CGI labs soon enough.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lmao

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Rageaholic posted:

All the dead characters in the Fast movies come back to life

Have they brought back Paul Walker yet?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Luv to be reminded of my own mortality and also that these indestructible heroes are still just fragile meatbag actors in my trillion dollar tentpole production!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

sure okay posted:

It's absolutely wild that anyone, anyone at all, unironically believes people will think or feel anything when seeing these characters other than remind them that they're dead.

tbh i needed the reminder because i forgot reeve died 18 years ago lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Just finished up Mrs. Davis. Great show, told a complete story in 8 episodes despite being a Lindelof joint.

You might have to push through the first two episodes or so. It's extremely weird, and a lot of the absurdism in the early going comes off as just random for random's sake, but most of the out-there poo poo does wind up being tied back into a coherent plot in the end.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

PostNouveau posted:

Have they brought back Paul Walker yet?
In Fast X they show him in Fast Five but I wasn't sure whether it was just straight up scenes from that movie or if they recreated him in CG lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Rageaholic posted:

In Fast X they show him in Fast Five but I wasn't sure whether it was just straight up scenes from that movie or if they recreated him in CG lol

Did they kill his character or every movie does someone go "Man, it's too bad the original main character of this franchise decided to retire from being a car-based heist artist to spend more time with his family"?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

:lmao: gently caress me

Peter Cushing, now Christopher Reeve. They'll be cooking up a Carrie Fisher gollum in the CGI labs soon enough.

Oh no, you don’t understand. Carrie Fisher was on a Disney Contract. They now own her personality, likeness, and soul to perpetuity, throughout this universe and all others. The hellgates need alignment, but she will be Princess Leia forever once the perpetuity engine is online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Carrie Fischer. Paul Walker. Tina Turner.