Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I pumped I jumped and I ran and now the won't let me back

What the gently caress but guess what the still charging me that $10 a month

Okay the gist of what I did was come in with a gallon water bottle, then I argued with a staff member who was complaining about me being a hunk or a chunk or Donald punk and I do t loving get it. I didn't do a goddamn thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

The Bible
May 8, 2010

No more free pizza on Fridays.

At the gym.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wait what

Are you loving SERIOUS?

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wait what

Are you loving SERIOUS?

I know that's an actual sign in Planet Fitnesses, but I don't remember the gallon jug part, just the weights and tank top part.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, tell them you need all that water because you have diabetes and they are discriminating.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wait what

Are you loving SERIOUS?

Yeah, you're not allowed to exercise at Planet Fitness or something.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Been thinking about renewing my membership for planet fitness recently

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Wait what

Are you loving SERIOUS?

Sorry, hate for you to find out this way

but you're a LUNK

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
PLANET SHITNESS

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
you gotta bust through the walls and show them whose boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YRqI7JuZO8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Rick sounds cool as poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scc-wqWuWe4

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Rick sounds cool as poo poo

Rick is gonna be scoring while the guy who made that sign is busy working on his manifesto about chads and femoids

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
Ask if they can fitness dick in their mouth

(they can't because of all the pizza)

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I just enjoyed it because it gave me a safe space to work out without fear of critisim. I've lost 80 lbs in the last year and part of that is just a nice easy bike session after work to clear my head
. These people saw me drop the pounds and would ask me "ohhh how many lbs now???" And now I feel out. And completely empty knowing I can't go and dk my rides.

Like what the gently caress do I even do. I'd never met the person who banned me and I was just idk coming down off of a hard loving day and didn't really want to be bothered. I wasn't an asshoe j was just like 'uhh why is my gallon of water making you so upset like I am seriously dehydratee rn I can tell my moods off"

Ivw just been sitting at home wondering what I did. Is there really a loving rule against having a gallon of god drat water?

I'm calling whatever Karen hotline I have to call to get unbanned tomorrow. loving bullshit. I need to get high before I talk to these people so I don't permanently ruin my chances

Like idk I have stationary bike at home but it just felt more encouraging to hit the gym, have a shower etc and be away from my fridge.

What the gently caress man I could cry right now.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The trick is to treat it like a pizza club. 10 dollars for unlimited pizzas on one day a week

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008
hey buddy congrats on losing 80 lbs. That's really impressive. You didn't do anything wrong and you're gonna keep improving yourself whether or not PF let's you back in. Don't let it make you feel bad that they have the most gimmicky bullshit policy

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Donald punk

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

next time bring two half gallon water bottles

nothing they can do about that

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I think it's important that anybody dumb enough to spend their time going all the way to a gym to get fit is bullied and mocked. Sit your rear end down and play videogames or post, or masturbate, or anything for fucks sake. Anyway should I get a Skierg?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 06:58 on May 26, 2023

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They probably thought you were getting in shape for sex and like, not for utility. :hitler:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Fitness pizza n 2 ma mouf

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Fitnna put all the pizza n 2 my mouf

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

All pizza 2 scroto

All glory 2 scroto

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Weights clang, women scream. Men gnash their teeth. In a corner you can hear an unsupervised child gasp.

"All pizza to scroto", a murmer in the crowd is muttered.

"Yes. All pizza to him", the crowd ungulates

That pizza will be mine

It will go forth

Into my mouf

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Will ppl deliver pizzas to planet fitness or does that trigger some kind of ethics alarm? :thunk:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nooner posted:

Been thinking about renewing my membership for planet fitness recently

Is it dirty? Seems like it'd be dirty

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wars are fought. Fortunes are gained and then lost. Tides shift. Governments rise and then fall. Planet Fitness changes its name. It wins the franchise wars.

A little while later andy loses woody into a claw machine. None of this matters. The pizza calls.

Into my mouf

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
before COVID i would drive after work (every day) to a gym to get physical activity but now I work from home in teh city where i can walk and bike places and dont have to go to a gym because i do all my exercise outside IN THESE STREETS and then use that gym money to buy cool poo poo basically what im saying is if u live in the Burbs u can suck my dick

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
They just called you a lunk and kicked you out with no explanation huh. That's cold

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Jesus loving Christ remind me to never loving go to Planet Fitness ever.

The only things that should be on that list are judging and wearing tank tops, and that second one is only because I just personally hate it when guys wear tank tops at all (and because doing certain lifts in a tank top can be really unsafe due to there being more sweaty skin contact and less friction between you and the bar). Grunting and dropping weights are just unavoidable parts of weightlifting; sometimes you HAVE to drop a weight or grunt to perform a particularly heavy rep. And the water jug thing is just loving stupid as poo poo altogether. I drink from a gallon water jug at my gym all the loving time and I can't think of ANY reason why anyone else should give one single gently caress.

gently caress whoever wrote this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If your penis has any kind of biological response to anything they shut down all the machines and lower the lights and spotlight your crotch and back you into a corner and dump ice cold water on you until you got a little button penis but like, they’re still gonna take your membership fee. You gotta be some kind of freak to get kicked out of there. :shrug:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

The only things that should be on that list are judging and wearing tank tops, and that second one is only because I just personally hate it when guys wear tank tops at all (and because doing certain lifts in a tank top can be really unsafe due to there being more sweaty skin contact and less friction between you and the bar). Grunting and dropping weights are just unavoidable parts of weightlifting; sometimes you HAVE to drop a weight or grunt to perform a particularly heavy rep. And the water jug thing is just loving stupid as poo poo altogether. I drink from a gallon water jug at my gym all the loving time and I can't think of ANY reason why anyone else should give one single gently caress.

You're talking about the corporate policy of a gym that orders pizza for its customers

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
sorry dude, sounds to me someone at planet fitness is jealous of your progress

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Weights clang, women scream. Men gnash their teeth. In a corner you can hear an unsupervised child gasp.

"All pizza to scroto", a murmer in the crowd is muttered.

"Yes. All pizza to him", the crowd ungulates

That pizza will be mine

It will go forth

Into my mouf

OP should go back to that Planet Fitness with like 15 extra large pizzas and just pig the gently caress out on them in front of God and everyone. Just shovel as much of that poo poo into his face as he can, making loud rear end eating noises and going "MMMMM" like he's having a fuckin orgasm like that one movie character I can't remember the name of, chewing with his mouth open... just get completely fuckin obnoxious with it. And then when he can't eat any more, just leave the rest of the pizza there for everyone else to eat and walk out.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

Maybe don't grab something so heavy if you're going to drop it and grunt? Yeah? Did you think about that? No? Yeah that's not surprising. *slams lunk alarm button*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

listen Planet Fitness, I work out like a man, not a little bitch, and sometimes i have to grunt really loudly or slam my weights down hard and dangerously because I'm here to annoy the hell out of everyone and get some real fuckin gains while performing particularly heavy reps

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

I. M. Gei posted:

I just personally hate it when guys wear tank tops at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I. M. Gei posted:

OP should go back to that Planet Fitness with like 15 extra large pizzas and just pig the gently caress out on them in front of God and everyone. Just shovel as much of that poo poo into his face as he can, making loud rear end eating noises and going "MMMMM" like he's having a fuckin orgasm like that one movie character I can't remember the name of, chewing with his mouth open... just get completely fuckin obnoxious with it. And then when he can't eat any more, just leave the rest of the pizza there for everyone else to eat and walk out.

But the question here is what do we dont know the OP should do after that