Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

He's living it up in a fancy hospice - eatin ice cream and getting his rear end wiped by sexy nurses - while we're out here worried sick for him, writing pointless memorials and obituaries like loving morons. What a sick joke, I bet he's not even dying, bean farming rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I Got What America Needs Right Here

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I called it

Schweinhund posted:

He'll be fine :)

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Pleasant Friend posted:

getting his rear end wiped by sexy nurses -

You just unlocked a repressed memory of working at an old folks home when this old lady used to call me to wipe her every time she peed and then after my shift she’d tell the ladies on the next shift how pretty I was.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nice :brainworms:

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Lol

Changed to incorporate the Confederate battle flag in 1956. I wonder why. Georgia is a loving poo poo hole.

Oh wait, they changed it:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Internet Old One posted:

You just unlocked a repressed memory of working at an old folks home when this old lady used to call me to wipe her every time she peed and then after my shift she’d tell the ladies on the next shift how pretty I was.

I would think that being wiped by a person I found attractive would be worse than being wiped by anyone else, I don't want any cuties seeing how much assistance I need to survive

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

never heard of him OP

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

Lol

Changed to incorporate the Confederate battle flag in 1956. I wonder why. Georgia is a loving poo poo hole.

Oh wait, they changed it:

lol Of course they're just trying to hide it behind people who don't know that's also a Confederate Flag

Absolutely MUST use Confederate imagery in the 21st century!!!!

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

What if the confederate flags act as a warding talisman against the ghost of sherman to keep him from rising from his grave and burning atlanta to the ground every year.

I think this would make a good game in the fatal frame series.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

He’s been dead for weeks. ((They)) aren’t announcing it because we’re all part of a Soros-backed black-ops project designed to psychically extract worry and goodwill from the American populace and funnel that undiluted energy into the Bahamut magicite so Soros himself can cast Mega Flare on Christianity

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Have you considered BUDK op

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

If you got a peanut brain, it can't compute when it's time to shutdown OP.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

YeahTubaMike posted:

I would think that being wiped by a person I found attractive would be worse than being wiped by anyone else, I don't want any cuties seeing how much assistance I need to survive

Wait until your frontal lobe melts away and you lose restraint, empathy, and the ability to anticipate consequences.

Edit: Second repressed memory unlocked: The old man who used to chase me around the building swinging wildly for an hour every shift because:

A) I was a f—-ot
B) I was supposedly bogarting all the morbidly obese CNAs on the next shift when he was oh so close to nailing all of them any day now.
C) Because I sneak into his room at night and throw his things around, steal his dentures, and dry out his pens.

Depending on what his particular flavor of dementia was for the day.
Ahhh the best $7.25/hr of my life.

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 16:00 on May 26, 2023

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Internet Old One posted:

Wait until your frontal lobe melts away and you lose restraint, empathy, and the ability to anticipate consequences.

Or in other words :justpost:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

EorayMel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHABYhZ7a8

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
He's in Timor Leste right now he's still not satisfied with how many people are still there

2ndacct52423
May 25, 2023
jimmy carter was released from hospice about week ago and was welcomed home by Moneybagg Joe

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

EorayMel posted:

I'm about to release a line of guns stamped with the phrase "Instrument Of Peace"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

2ndacct52423 posted:

jimmy carter was released from hospice about week ago and was welcomed home by Moneybagg Joe

It's better to adopt a former president than let them sit in a kennel until they're put down. I'm starting to come around on this joe biden guy

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

2ndacct52423 posted:

This thing breaks my brain every time I see it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiGxLakwCMA

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

2ndacct52423 posted:

Maybe my monitor's color timing is way off but Joe B looks pimp in that purple (?!) suit

Where are all the chuds that were mad about Obama wearing a tan suit?

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I regret to tell you that's a blue suit and/or you're colorblind. :(

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
It's an aggressive blue tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Oh, apologies; those aren’t A.I. generated.