Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

caspergers posted:

Not really related but it reminded me, apparently black dudes don't shrink when they go soft? One time I was at the urinal with a coworker/friend who is black, and in a playful and totally not homoerotic way he shoved me and my dick went on full display. After that he started he started making fun of my tiny penis, which is fun and all, but one day we and other friends are sitting in the breakroom and he's like, dead serious, "How do you even gently caress a girl with that thing?" And all the white guys at the table were like, "Wait, what?" And we explained to him that white people are growers. He was utterly baffled

but maybe i do still got a small dick tho

:biotruths:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

caspergers posted:

Not really related but it reminded me, apparently black dudes don't shrink when they go soft? One time I was at the urinal with a coworker/friend who is black, and in a playful and totally not homoerotic way he shoved me and my dick went on full display. After that he started he started making fun of my tiny penis, which is fun and all, but one day we and other friends are sitting in the breakroom and he's like, dead serious, "How do you even gently caress a girl with that thing?" And all the white guys at the table were like, "Wait, what?" And we explained to him that white people are growers. He was utterly baffled

Jesus christ

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't know what you are jesus christing about? It's just some normal piss dick measurement joshing, with a side of educational dick chat?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I shove my coworkers all the time when they're in the middle of taking a piss so I can stare at their dicks. It's totally normal.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
, quoth the Dick Burglar.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Well all this dick talk is very unsettling

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I didn't realize Rod Dreher had an account.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't know what you are jesus christing about? It's just some normal piss dick measurement joshing, with a side of educational dick chat?

Schadenfreude Reboot: Come for the Schade stay for the educational dick chat

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

Dick Burglar posted:

I shove my coworkers all the time when they're in the middle of taking a piss so I can stare at their dicks. It's totally normal.

I thought this is what airports were for.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Stoatbringer posted:

Schadenfreude Reboot: Come for the Schade stay for the primitive root weiner chat

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
GROWERS VS SHOW-ERS THIS SUNDAY!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY TELL YOURSELF IT'S NOT TINY AND THAT'S JUST HOW NATURE WWWWOOOORRRRKKKKSSSS REGARDLESS.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Karate Bastard posted:

It's the generalization about ALL BLACK PEOPLE'S GENITALS based on a single interaction lol some of ya really don't see the extreme racism in that post do you

E: who's gonna tell him the devastating news that not all white people are "growers"

KingSlime fucked around with this message at 19:49 on May 27, 2023

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

caspergers posted:

Lmao

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
I love these forums.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

KingSlime posted:

It's the generalization about ALL BLACK PEOPLE'S GENITALS based on a single interaction lol some of ya really don't see the extreme racism in that post do you

E: who's gonna tell him the devastating news that not all white people are "growers"

Racism sure. Extreme racism, ehh. OP doesn't seem to frothing at the mouth from hate. Just posting from the heart with ignorance.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
White dudes casually talking about black dicks and their UniQuE aTtRiBuTeS always reeks of extreme racism to me but point taken. I don't think it's a hateful post.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

KingSlime posted:

I think you might be getting upset about a copypasta

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

KingSlime posted:

I honestly don't think it was intended to be racist. Just pure ignorance.

I'd also like to move on from dick chat if we could.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Not all white people are groomers

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://i.imgur.com/WZ9CWCK.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

KingSlime posted:

Yeah I do see that, which is why I made a post heckling the situation. Am not racist nor sexist BUT do like to heckle the poo poo out of everything and everyone. It's a bad trait I know.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm not sure that's ever possible

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://i.imgur.com/0AriuiT.mp4

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Yeah I do see that, which is why I made a post heckling the situation. Am not racist nor sexist BUT do like to heckle the poo poo out of everything and everyone. It's a bad trait I know.

Ahh makes sense and yeah looking at how the text is calibrated it's prob a copypasta/meant to evoke a reaction. I too am ready to wrap up this dick chat

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

KingSlime posted:

wrap up this dick

If you insist

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

freeedr posted:

If you insist

But then it won't feel as good.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I know

:mmmhmm:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

It's just really funny that this guy saw one big black dick and decided that white dicks and black dicks must be fundamentally different instead of "That dude has a big ol' dick."

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Let's talk Polish dick

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

caspergers posted:

What's this about growing

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

TotalLossBrain posted:

Let's talk Polish dick

I buff with paste wax

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
is this the cumtown thread

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The General posted:

Racism sure. Extreme racism, ehh. OP doesn't seem to frothing at the mouth from hate. Just posting from the heart with ignorance.

It's the most racist thing I've seen in these forums in years

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

caspergers posted:

Railing Kill posted:

I love the something awful dot com forums.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Why out of all the threads involving funny stuff does the schad thread cause so much psychic damage? :psyduck: I am so baffled.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Railing Kill posted:

I love the something awful dot com forums.

:emptyquote:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Looking forward to seeing SAs horrible racism problem exposed on Twitter. In the Post Tweets thread, of course
It's a self-sustaining eco system of racism, goons, and schadenfreude

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Wow that's an oldie.

Slightly different take

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Kind of wanna see that one guy's giant monster dong now though. In my head it's somewhere between a tree trunk and your mom's dildo in size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Karate Bastard posted:

Hi ginger beer thread! How have you been? I have another batch fermenting in my kitchen.

It consistently takes ~15 days compared to Jestery's 8, and it typically takes some days before it starts bubbling in earnest. I'm wondering if this could because of the yeast?

First of all I'm using some kind of ale yeast that the brewer's shop suggested, but I see other Internet recipes calling for champagne yeast. Would that make a difference?

Also I'm just putting just a tiny bit of yeast in. The tiny packet says it's good for five gallons, and since I'm just making five liters at a time, I'm only using a quarter tiny packet at a time. Maybe it'd get chooching faster if I put more?

Also, it occurs to me that at the end of the main fermentation I typically siphon off the good stuff and throw out the gunk, which should really just be a mass of yeast at that point? What if I just fed that an additional batch of chilled boiled sugary ginger soup? That's a poo poo ton of yeast, which surely shouldn't have died from alcohol poisoning given the relatively low amount of sugar that I'm using. Especially champagne yeast should be able to take way more than ~4% alcohol. I have a hard time imagining any other microbe from the added ginger or water outcompeting all of that, since yeast is famously territorial and will absolutely definitely murder all competition given the slightest chance. So would this be the road to high bandwidth ginger beer production at home, or would that be me schading myself into a Linda Blair situation of the grossest kind waking up in the middle of the night to spray ginger beer adjacent poison on the walls?

My ambient temperature was around 30°c the whole time , so that may be contributing to my faster ferment, additionally I had been using the liquid yeast left overs , almost like a sourdough starter. Perhaps using liquid yeast makes for a faster ferment , less time for the yeast to wake up from dry

You could definitely add more sugar for more alcohol, I would keep the recipe the same but just add more sugar, it will make the calculations easier, the goal of the recipe was not to get trashed, it was a reliable alcoholic ginger beer that was palatable. Absolutely add some more sugar and make the recipe your own. I've heard ec-118 can get up to 12-15% so totally smash your face off with it
:)