Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

please do not discuss anime and/or star track itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

FalseNegative posted:

Sophia is back as an unreal challenge now for Khloes thing if you want to take another crack at it. It isn't in rotation right now but we will see it again one day. Iirc Zhurvan is the current one.

that's what i meant. best we got was 10% before it rotated out. most of us are casual scum which is probably why.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wtf is unreal is there ANOTHER tier

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

wtf is unreal is there ANOTHER tier

its faux hollows. Once you get to a certian point a tibetan fox shows up at khloe's and you can fight unreal battles in exchange for prizes

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

theyre just the old ex's scaled up to current max level

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ah kk

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

kirby to jail for one thousand years

war criminal

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

i enjoyed the new MSQ trial. almost wiped at the very end but was saved by a clutch healer LB3 :cheerdoge:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

susan b buffering posted:

a clutch healer LB3 :cheerdoge:

We're talking about poo poo that actually happens, ever, even one time. try to keep up

(lol)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

oh no blimp issue posted:

theyre just the old ex's scaled up to current max level

scott pilgrim vs. the ultima weapon

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

between zelda and dd2 i havent logged in for this patch at all lol. then again im still in 6.1 and need to do the raids :negative:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
you started like a year after me you're still way ahead lol

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i have played A Lot of ffxiv in the last year lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

multiple layers of anime here

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i haven’t played FF since X2.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if you sign up for final fantasy 14 you get to play all the final fantasy games at the same time its cool. its basically the gamemaster anthony's birthday party of JRPGs

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Jonny 290 posted:

if you sign up for final fantasy 14 you get to play all the final fantasy games at the same time its cool. its basically the gamemaster anthony's birthday party of JRPGs

oh yeah how do i get to do the ffxii gambit system in ffxiv tell me punk

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
woo competed Brigmore Witches finding all the stuff on the last level.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

quiggy posted:

oh yeah how do i get to do the ffxii gambit system in ffxiv tell me punk

there is a way but its an easy ticket to bantown

yoshi ps mainline ff attempt comes out next month and i havent heard much about it other than him stepping on a bunch of culture war rakes. I think itll be nice to have fresher, non zipper infested blood at the helm, as long as they actually bother to finish the game before they release it this time.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Man, thinking about firing a doom editor after seeing that myhouse video. Really like the kinds of surreal recursive and nonsensical spaces the engine lends itself well to and all.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
myhouse had no business being that moving for what it was. forget cacowards, it's a goty

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

psiox posted:

myhouse had no business being that moving for what it was. forget cacowards, it's a goty

"I am currently being targeted in VATS."

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the surreal impossible spaces in doom take a lot of effort to put together, watch a behind the scenes video on how myhouse actually works

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

got the master sword :toot:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

psiox posted:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

quiggy posted:

What a dope moment

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
because of all the zelda chat everywhere i've been playing a link between worlds again and man that's a really solid game too. the soundtrack is so good for a 3ds game

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Amnesia Bunker comes out next week, so time to get on my bullshit and play Alien Isolation again

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

quiggy posted:

same :hfive:

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
trynna decide if i should explore more or check out the castle

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
there’s a master sword? wow spoilers.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

President Beep posted:

there’s a master sword? wow spoilers.

hehe, don't worry, they'll be disappointed soon, turns out a mummy just melts it soon after

Cybernetic Vermin fucked around with this message at 16:08 on May 29, 2023

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

TontoCorazon posted:

What a dope moment

it ruled, my confusion trying to solve it was great too. totk owns

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Armitag3 posted:

Amnesia Bunker comes out next week, so time to get on my bullshit and play Alien Isolation again

you won't be able to do this in a week lol

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

haveblue posted:

you won't be able to do this in a week lol

wdym, I'm pretty sure I can finish Alien Isolation in like 2 days

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
isn't it like 20 hours long? I remember it going on for way, way longer than I expected

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

haveblue posted:

isn't it like 20 hours long? I remember it going on for way, way longer than I expected

That it does, when you think it's done, actually there's more alium to getcha

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

current sekiro status: im at the end-game, going for the Return ending. only have to beat Owl (Father) and Genichiro/Isshin. Owl (Father) is hard as balls but im practicing and getting better!

question: when you beat Genichiro/Isshin does it force you to do the ending right then and there or does it dump you back into the overworld, like when you beat Radagon/Elden Beast in ER? im scared to do attempts against them right now lest it just throw me into the Purification ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

hehe, don't worry, they'll be disappointed soon, turns out a mummy just melts it soon after

lol