Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nah.. post early and post hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

If any figgie fucker wants some CYBER DECOR, the M56 helmets are currently back in stock (for like the next hour)

https://www.machine56.com/product/he-mkx2-b01_f

edit: aand sold out :o:

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 23:39 on May 30, 2023

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wish i had the patience to learn how to do hard surface modelling like that in blender

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

If any figgie fucker wants some CYBER DECOR, the M56 helmets are currently back in stock (for like the next hour)

have you ever bought one of these things? just curious

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Roosevelt posted:

have you ever bought one of these things? just curious

lol no I don't have six hundred quid to burn on one, if I was making American figgie money I probably would have.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
NoneMoreNegative - not just a username, also a bank account balance! :glomp:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

:eyepop: i think this is the first time i've ever seen one of those in stock

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
would totally rock one of those m56 jackets but i already have enough jackets i dont wear

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

lol no I don't have six hundred quid to burn on one, if I was making American figgie money I probably would have.

if he ever made one that could get ece or snell certification i'd consider it even at twice the price because riding around in that lid would look rad as hell, but for something that's cosmetic only and i can't really wear in public for much longer anyway it's a steep price.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

NoneMoreNegative posted:

*wears Virtual Boy in public*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

NoneMoreNegative posted:

they look cool and i bet it'd be fun to rob a bank

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
a cyber bank

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
im gonna order my boy one of these ridiculous jackets and maybe pants as well

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

rotor posted:

im gonna order my boy one of these ridiculous jackets and maybe pants as well

triple check the sizing, his stuff runs pretty small.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

some of the stuff they have actually looks quite useful (the trousers with the zip up the front would be great for getting knee pads on) but I would have an abiding fear that somebody would talk to me about them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

some of the stuff they have actually looks quite useful (the trousers with the zip up the front would be great for getting knee pads on) but I would have an abiding fear that somebody would talk to me about them

Just lower the mask. Reeeeeal slowly

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Just lower the mask. Reeeeeal slowly

"I'm not a nerd! I'm not a nerd!" I cry as I slowly lower my mask and turn into a japanese cyberpunk robot and skate away on by rollerblades

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i feel like you could make a lot of money being the 2nd company to make cyberpunk helmets cuz how many units do they manufacture? loving 10?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Alan Smithee posted:

i feel like you could make a lot of money being the 2nd company to make cyberpunk helmets cuz how many units do they manufacture? loving 10?

quote:

All Helmet arts will be forever not be reproduced once it is sold out, Only 60 sets were made worldwide.

Sold out in just under an hour, and the majority of the sales in the last 20mins as word got out, definitely a market for art pieces like this.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i suspect it's closer to the new nikes market than the fine art market

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cool looking poo poo

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

i would 100% wear that poo poo on stage, but that's a hell of a lot of money to spend on costuming for a hobby project

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm not getting one until they can stop a handgun bullet

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

they can

because when you buy one you won't be able to afford a handgun or bullet

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
cyberpunk bringing back the more traditional depression therapy: leaving the destitute too poor to unalive themselves

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If I could afford the handgun I could afford the mask

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Milo and POTUS posted:

If I could afford the handgun I could afford the mask
i mean, yeah, "afford" the mask

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

oh nice some more pics of the Hyundai N Vision 74 concept

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

kinda reminds me of a tvr 280

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i love cars that have profile cuts / vents behind the front fenders.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hell yeah that car owns

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
not that i could ever afford one but i'd like to see that as a production vehicle. those lights own and hydrogen cars are cool

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

too little ground clearance to drive through the trash, ash, and rear end covered streets of the cyberpunk future

looks cool though

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i just want a concept car to make it to market for once

that's not a drat cybertruck

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

i just want a concept car to make it to market for once

that's not a drat cybertruck

good news, that may not make it to market either.

the 74 was a lot of ots parts though, if they did a hybrid or ev they could start slamming them out fairly easily.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

kinda reminds me of a tvr 280

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

lol yeah they do look similar. needs a huge spoiler

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Beeftweeter posted:

needs a huge spoiler
ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

walked right into that one lol