Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

only do deadlift squat and bench everything else is worthless isolation exercises serve no purpose except for idiots, idiot!!!! *chugs milk*

*Hank Hill explains to the kids that all exercises are good and that it's really about having a game plan and sticking to it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
*nobody gives a poo poo*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Goddamn you passed up on getting paid to drown in cougar pussy, way to go

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

single women in their 40s and 50s who like Coldplay and are visiting a gym during the graveyard shift are probably scarier than an actual cougar

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

single women in their 40s and 50s who like Coldplay and are visiting a gym during the graveyard shift are probably scarier than an actual cougar

either that or they work in healthcare which could actually be even worse than a real cougar

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

Nooner posted:

Goddamn you passed up on getting paid to drown in cougar pussy, way to go

yeah i was bummed

otoh, i dont think that those women were likely to be frequenting the gym between 10pm and 6am but :shrug:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Gang Tag Update: this poo poo is making my head hurt.

So my goal is to make a tag in one of 3 different styles:

1. Top half of the sign with "LUNK ALARM" and the siren both visible, but the words and everything below the siren cropped out,
e.g.

-OR-

2. The entire sign, LUNK definition and all (I feel like this one is a little much, but others may disagree),
e.g.

-OR-

3. The entire sign but with the LUNK definition omitted and the words "LUNK ALARM" above and below the siren, like in the gif Nooner posted earlier (this one is my favorite option),
e.g. https://i.imgur.com/GJHUehH.gifv

The problem is I'm having trouble finding a good starter image. I want the tag to show the entire sign, gear teeth and all, centered and unobstructed and without anything hosed up in it, and the hits I'm getting from GIS all have some kind of fuckup or another. There are a bunch of images that are CLOSE, but none of the ones I've found so far check off every box on the list. Like the gif Nooner posted doesn't show the top or bottom gear teeth. And stuff like this

shows the whole sign (minus the siren which I can add in myself), but the top teeth are all jagged and hosed and I don't know how to crop them to look even. And this

would be perfect if it didn't have that loving watermark on it. :argh: (also the top teeth are slightly shaved off but the rest of it is good enough that I'm not worried about that)

This one is probably the closest match I've found so far.

The colors are a little washed out and parts of it are kinda blurry, but maybe those things are fixable? I'm not really sure how to fix them though; if any of y'all know how to brighten something like this up, then I'm all ears.

Also if I wanna do something like Option 3 with LUNK ALARM above and below the light (which I'd really like to do if I can), then I'll likely need to convert a photo into a clean digital image that I can Photoshop easily, without irl shadows and lighting and poo poo making things harder. The last time I did anything like that was more than 10 years ago with Adobe Illustrator (is that even still a thing?); I'm not really sure how to go about it now although I'm sure it can't be too hard with the right tools. Probably the easiest way to do this would be to start with a blank sign with the colors and graphics but no writing on it and then add in the "LUNK ALARM" text myself... but to do that I'd have to either start with a really smooth image and Shop out all the text on it, or find a no-text LUNK ALARM sign image that may or may not exist.

I guess what I'm saying is, I really want to make this gang tag, but are there any goons out there with graphic design knowledge who can help me make it look pretty? :)

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jun 3, 2023

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Honestly I like the first image just as. It's plain, simple, and gets the point across just like a Lunk.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pan and scan, brother

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
My gym has wisely installed mirrors between the two deadlift stations facing each other. Only a tiny bit disappointing because I can't gaze into the eyes of the homie across from me.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I would kill for a side mirror in my gym so people could properly check their form while doing squats deadlifts

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Whenever I see an apple product I wish I could hit the *Junk alarm*

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

why is the size of the drink an issue idgi?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Whenever I see an apple product I wish I could hit the *Junk alarm*

based post

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Mr.Acula posted:

lunk detected

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Mr.Acula posted:

if you're not careful setting it down, it'll set off the alarm

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Mr.Acula posted:

planet fitness is owned by a man named chris rondeau, so obviously its because he has french ancestry and prefers the metric system. bringing in a us gallon of water is clearly intended to insult him, when you could just as easily be drinking a liter of water.

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
mais monseiur, this jug is clearly labelled 4 liters.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

clean ayers act posted:

i once interviewed for a job at the planet fitness near my college. they needed an overnight front desk person and i was already working a lovely overnight job unloading trucks for a department store so it sounded a lot easier

The interviewer told me their target demo was single women in their 40s-50s who listened to coldplay and wanted to know if i liked coldplay

i didnt get the job

You gotta be super gooney to fail a planet fitness interview for the graveyard shift, lol. Did you show up early and suck down a cig while walking on the treadmill?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Flowers for QAnon posted:

You gotta be super gooney to fail a planet fitness interview for the graveyard shift, lol. Did you show up early and suck down a cig while walking on the treadmill?

that would've increased the likelihood of a job offer, so probably not

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Mr.Acula posted:

Lunks eat creatine and protein powder all the time which destroys their kidneys and this make makes them drink a lot of water. A grown adult lunk can consume several gallons of water per day

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

My water thing isnt thaaaat big but it wont fit in a cup holder

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

fuckin hate lunks :mad:

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
I drink my water from a gravy shaker. I bought it for $2 from dollarama to use for protein shakes but I've since given up on protein shakes still use it for water.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

fuckin hate lunks :mad:

this is a judgement free zone pal

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lunks are the chuds of the gym world

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
Whose lunkin?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Lunks are the chuds of the gym world

Pretty sure the Venn diagram is a circle

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

GABA ghoul posted:

A grown adult lunk can consume several gallons of water per day

I'm a lunk!

nut
Jul 30, 2019

My stepdad calls me a lunk of poo poo when he mad

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Why the gently caress do people sign up at these garbage for-profit gyms and not just go to the YMCA?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
YMCA costs like 8 times what Planet Fitness costs.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

cat botherer posted:

Why the gently caress do people sign up at these garbage for-profit gyms and not just go to the YMCA?

:10bux: a month

nut
Jul 30, 2019

sure thats cheap but how many nude old men in the change room wanna tell u about the good ol days w one leg up on the bench

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I can't see needing to drink a whole gallon of water during a workout but the other issue is that folks who bring the gallon jug are the types to just leave their poo poo on equipment they aren't even using.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Hey man im sorry that happened to you

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Doctor Butts posted:

I can't see needing to drink a whole gallon of water during a workout but the other issue is that folks who bring the gallon jug are the types to just leave their poo poo on equipment they aren't even using.

☝️☝️☝️
Amplifying this powerful voice

This is now a NO LUNK ZONE

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when i pick up something and let out a grunt, i am explicitly passing judgement on everybody in a 100' radius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
NO! Cell phones