Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

What's wrong with string tank tops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It distracts the boys trying to learn

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tarkus posted:

What's wrong with string tank tops?

The lunk defender has logged in

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Lunk free zone? No, string tank tops!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

jokes on them i do deadlifts not dead lifts :smuggo:

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Does owning a mobile phone make me a lunk? I had always assumed that lunkdom required lifting something heavier than a Samsung Galaxy.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No but if you go into a planet fitness as an iPhone owner the rube alarm goes off

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

So basically show up to our judgement-free zone wearing nothing but a cartoon oak barrel with red suspenders, have literally nothing else on you, and be loving quiet.

Because we don’t judge, you see.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You Are A Elf posted:

So basically show up to our judgement-free zone wearing nothing but a cartoon oak barrel with red suspenders, have literally nothing else on you, and be loving quiet.

Because we don’t judge, you see.

*Taps sign*

Smugworth posted:

This is now a NO LUNK ZONE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

See a distinct lack of lunk posting lately. Looks like the lunk alarm is working. :smugbert:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

Had a plant-based protein shake and a big bowl tuna after my lunchtime workout. :smuggo:

Do NOT tell the planet fitness thread!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Who do you think is keeping all the lunks out

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

OP is an illegal alien

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Smugworth posted:

See a distinct lack of lunk posting lately. Looks like the lunk alarm is working. :smugbert:

I'm working on it!

I figured out how to put together the source image for the gang tag. I just haven't had a long enough break in my work schedule to sit down and do it yet. Bossman is checking the GPS they put on my car again, so I gotta spend all day driving around pretending I'm actually busy doing job things, and then after that I go work out at a gym that doesn't suck poo poo like Planet Fitness.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Smugworth posted:

*Taps sign*

*eats free pizza quietly*

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

Who do you think is keeping all the lunks out

I'm here to LUNK

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I have asked Seth to put in a request to make me planet fitness IK. All lunks are getting chain probed when it goes through. You have been warned.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Today at my gym (that allows lunks) the guy who's super loud came beside me to use some equipment. Luckily he never actually did a set.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

I have asked Seth to put in a request to make me planet fitness IK. All lunks are getting chain probed when it goes through. You have been warned.

lunk more n00b

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Smugworth posted:

hell yes get rid of these freaking lunks man

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Smugworth posted:

You can't stop me wearing jeans and a strappy top with work boots

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Doctor Butts posted:

I can't see needing to drink a whole gallon of water during a workout.

This guy doesn't creatine

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Lunk's awakening

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Flinger posted:

Lunk's awakening

his alarm went off

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

They banned deadlifts lmao do they even have barbells?

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Poohs Packin posted:

They banned deadlifts lmao do they even have barbells?

The only free weights they have at a few in my area are dumbbells.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Flinger posted:

Lunk's awakening

A Lunk to the Past

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Hey guys, guys. Get this:

Planet FATness.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm just a lunka lunka lunka lunka burnin luuuuuunk

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Chief McHeath posted:

jokes on them i do deadlifts not dead lifts :smuggo:

This anti-necromancer rhetoric is just to distract from the failures of gym management :colbert:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

At my gym the main culprits are the broccoli hair teens who just sit around the cable machines talking about zoomer poo poo

a lot of them have "JESUS IS THE LIGHT" shirts on and poo poo and are wearing air force ones and spend like 30 minutes working out and 90 minutes chatting about boring rear end minecraft streams or some poo poo

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Alright, that's it...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

eyyyy im lunkin heah

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Y'all should do what I do and use the weight room at your local hospital's fitness/rehab center as your gym. The facilities are good, it's never ever crowded, and it's basically the least judgmental gym environment on earth since most of the people there are 60+ and are too busy trying not to die to give a single poo poo about your goony rear end.

Only problem is the hours might suck more than a commercial gym. Mine used to close at like 8:00 PM on weekdays and that was the latest they stayed open; their weekend hours were loving garbage. Getting there early enough to do a full workout after work used to be a BIG problem for me. They just extended their hours so now I can work out as late as I want.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I. M. Gei posted:

Y'all should do what I do and use the weight room at your local hospital's fitness/rehab center as your gym. The facilities are good, it's never ever crowded, and it's basically the least judgmental gym environment on earth since most of the people there are 60+ and are too busy trying not to die to give a single poo poo about your goony rear end.

Only problem is the hours might suck more than a commercial gym. Mine used to close at like 8:00 PM on weekdays and that was the latest they stayed open; their weekend hours were loving garbage. Getting there early enough to do a full workout after work used to be a BIG problem for me. They just extended their hours so now I can work out as late as I want.

Yeah but am I allowed to deadlift in my GYMSHARK brand razor tank while slamming a full gallon of creatine and whey protein slurry?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Having an apt gym kicks rear end because nobody but me uses it.

I bring headphones in case someone's there before me or shows up midway through a cardio session and I've had to put them in all of twice.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
92 year old with stage 4 lung cancer slowly picking through three reps on a 5lb barbell at the hospital gym

:pathetic:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Oh gently caress yeah don't stop I'm gonna lunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Deki posted:

Having an apt gym kicks rear end because nobody but me uses it.

I bring headphones in case someone's there before me or shows up midway through a cardio session and I've had to put them in all of twice.

what if you were there alone and got attacked by some werewolves or something though