Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK so now I have a most disgusting peanut-related sex horror story and a second-most disgusting peanut-related sex horror story. And they both came from SA forums. Marvelous.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

bring this energy into your morning commute

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i really wish there were sound to this. might edit some in myself. anyone got thoughts on a song to add in?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

NICE!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

3D Megadoodoo posted:

OK so now I have a most disgusting peanut-related sex horror story and a second-most disgusting peanut-related sex horror story. And they both came from SA forums. Marvelous.

ugh, poo poo, same

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

sned tje yosnewton

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Large Testicles posted:

i really wish there were sound to this. might edit some in myself. anyone got thoughts on a song to add in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

for some reason, the audio scraper i have refuses to work on that video. idk if it's blocked on YT's end or something cause it's never failed me before and it works fine still on other videos

mystes
May 31, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

for some reason, the audio scraper i have refuses to work on that video. idk if it's blocked on YT's end or something cause it's never failed me before and it works fine still on other videos
Up to date yt-dlp works fine on it

All youtube downloader software will stop working pretty quickly if it isn't updated

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Miami Connection this isn't

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
ludwi goblin...!

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

eric carlesi? that is very clearly karl urban

e: i’m the road warrior extra that wandered into the corner

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i'm Giuseppe PowerGlove

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
im the random velociraptor

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Large Testicles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8&t=42s

e, I never knew this part:

“The song tells part of the story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy (ROCK), in the rock opera Kilroy Was Here. The song is performed by Kilroy (as played by keyboardist Dennis DeYoung), a rock and roll performer who was placed in a futuristic prison for "rock and roll misfits" by the anti-rock-and-roll group the Majority for Musical Morality (MMM) and its founder Dr. Everett Righteous (played by guitarist James Young). The Roboto is a model of robot which does menial jobs in the prison. Kilroy escapes the prison by overpowering a Roboto prison guard and hiding inside its emptied-out metal shell. When Jonathan Chance (played by guitarist Tommy Shaw) finally meets Kilroy at the very end of the song, Kilroy unmasks and yells "I'm Kilroy! Kilroy!", ending the song.”

Lake of Methane fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jul 2, 2023

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOdiGzkF-8A

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Lake of Methane posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8&t=42s

e, I never knew this part:

“The song tells part of the story of Robert Orin Charles Kilroy (ROCK), in the rock opera Kilroy Was Here. The song is performed by Kilroy (as played by keyboardist Dennis DeYoung), a rock and roll performer who was placed in a futuristic prison for "rock and roll misfits" by the anti-rock-and-roll group the Majority for Musical Morality (MMM) and its founder Dr. Everett Righteous (played by guitarist James Young). The Roboto is a model of robot which does menial jobs in the prison. Kilroy escapes the prison by overpowering a Roboto prison guard and hiding inside its emptied-out metal shell. When Jonathan Chance (played by guitarist Tommy Shaw) finally meets Kilroy at the very end of the song, Kilroy unmasks and yells "I'm Kilroy! Kilroy!", ending the song.”

this fits perfectly

https://i.imgur.com/ECV7d0s.mp4

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Perfect

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

Perfect

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

rotor posted:

Perfect

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

rotor posted:

Perfect

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

Perfect

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

rotor posted:

Perfect

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Burtonberg Cake

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that is so terrible it's brilliant.

steve jobs would be rolling in his grave if he hadn't been cremated

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Woz's jacket lookin fresh.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Large Testicles posted:

carameldansen

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

hypnotoast

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Burtonberg Cake

Junji Eato

rotor posted:

hypnotoast

Hyptoastnis

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is my loaf, it was made for me!

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

i don't trusts this bread

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Lake of Methane posted:

i don't trusts this bread

Yes you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor