Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

I can't see the Demon King being happy with book destruction either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
new mieruko-chan

so sis is going after miko while michiru is after hana. I really like this incredibly creepy pair of sisters, I'm never quite sure how unsettling they're going to be at any given moment. Miko's dad saving her was awesome, especially with the revelation after, with julia making her realize she has to face her loss instead of pretending things are fine since his ghost is still around.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New Soara and the Monster House

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Myok posted:

'Tis Time for "Torture," Princess is a rare indisputable Princess victory.

Total sympathy for Inki on this one. I couldn't do it either.

The Princess scores a second victory... but at what cost??? :cripes:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

No hat trick for the princess but I'm happy for the Hell Lord.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Congrats, Hell Lord! He deserves it

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Just put that in the opening of all the X Season threads.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
The chapter confirms its getting an anime?! Is this a bit...or real...if its real

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new shimeji simulation
:psyduck:

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

I hope the tetrapod family is safe

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
I want a plush tetrapod

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new interrogation princess
its the hell-lord's toughest challenge yet.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hate the human kingdom so much for forcing that precious man to go to war.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
are we even sure they're actually at war? at this point if it turned out the "war" was a constant series of themed choreographies, i'd be like "yeah sure"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the princess met a demon she had cut in half once (he was fine)

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

SexyBlindfold posted:

are we even sure they're actually at war? at this point if it turned out the "war" was a constant series of themed choreographies, i'd be like "yeah sure"

I've said this before, but my theory is that this is an elaborate larp between both kingdoms with their being a Demon Prince enduring "Prosecution/Inquisition" on the other side.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
'Tis time for "Exorcism", Prince!*

*"Exorcism" is what they call their weekly horror movie night where they all watch The Exorcist.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there were also a couple of abortive rescue attempts. despite how lovely the demons are, the humans are definitely taking it seriously.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I just think the story has drifted far enough from the initial premise that the war is really an afterthought and not some apparent reality. Which is why the idea that a demon warrior is similarly being "tortured" would be a fitting ending.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

interrogation princess vol. 1 extras
a day in the life of princess before getting captured and some character bios.

happy birthday Torture. :toot:

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Flying Witch 74

In which we celebrate a birthday!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Soara and the monsters home

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

They are going to turn that Golem into a weapon to surpass Metal Gear for the little folk to live in and I welcome this entirely

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Brought To You By posted:

Great first two chapters. Excited to see these two grow closer.

This chapter title has me unreasonably anticipating what is otherwise a cheap dinner.

It's happening :yeshaha:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

sinky posted:

It's happening :yeshaha:

Glad the series didn't opt for over the top reactions. Cute chapter However, I am concerned about the amount of sodium in all that ramen.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Add a new one to the list of “Cute girls doing things” manga/anime

This one is about *checks notes*…Prison?! Not sure if it’s surreal enough for the thread but it’s certainly a unique concept and learning about Japanese low security prisons is somewhat interesting.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

here is a manga about a ramen shop. the ramen shop is run by cats.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1018500

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

here is a manga about a ramen shop. the ramen shop is run by cats.

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1018500

It's weird that this is the first manga like this where animal hair is an actual plot point. Good read.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Shimeji Simulation ch47

Relatable. We've all had slug-in-a-blanket days

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

getting ready for flat gently caress friday.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
New chapter of Mieruko-chan and it all can be summed up as :wtc:
Whatever the heck is attached to tall girl is some seriously bad juju given what happens to Romm just looking at some photos. The fact that she might have a history of stabbing people is another major concern.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
was just coming to post that, holy poo poo that chapter. what an absolute rollercoaster. I have a feeling, as sketchy and creepy as the sister is, that she's going to save Miko and Hana from Ichijou possibly stabbing at least one of them.

and jesus christ that Romm scene, talk about intense, that might be my favorite horrifying scene in the entire series

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

was just coming to post that, holy poo poo that chapter. what an absolute rollercoaster. I have a feeling, as sketchy and creepy as the sister is, that she's going to save Miko and Hana from Ichijou possibly stabbing at least one of them.

and jesus christ that Romm scene, talk about intense, that might be my favorite horrifying scene in the entire series

Something I saw pointed out was The two boxes of rocks that break in Rom's room correspond to a pair of numbers (42 and 56) Japan won't put on vehicle license plates in sequence.
http://www.accessj.com/2012/01/license-plate-trivia.html
Because they read as "Time to die" which is appropriate. I am confused though because I re-read some of the mountain shrine arc and it's revealed that Romm has a lot things sealed in his room that I'd forgotten. So I wonder if what happens is just the photos triggering something else in his room, or if it is the octopus spirit by proxy. There was also the spirit released at the end of the shrine arc to consider as well and the author is good at having multiple things going on each story arc.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

New chapter of Mieruko-chan and it all can be summed up as :wtc:

I hope it's pretty popular. It's very well done in my opinion.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Three new chapters of Red Cat Ramen
Fluffiness Status: Acquired

RareAcumen posted:

I hope it's pretty popular. It's very well done in my opinion.

It did get an anime and is still plugging along after it ended so I think it's doing well enough.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Mieruko chan got an anthology book that’s releasing in English next month

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Three chapters of Red Cat Ramen this week. In which we learn one of Hana-chan's darkest secrets.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Pictured: A cat on the hunt for that most elusive of prey, Money

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

New chapter of Haraiso Days
If you put anything other than salt on your eggs. I question your integrity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

New chapter of Haraiso Days
If you put anything other than salt on your eggs. I question your integrity.

Gotta have soy on sunny side up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qII5vwqrGUo